Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Has anyone heard from blizzard if it is actually obtainable yet? Surely they could tell us this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yosey View Post
    Has anyone heard from blizzard if it is actually obtainable yet? Surely they could tell us this.
    I made a ticket regarding Thunderfury a couple of days ago and he said that everything regarding hidden skins is working properly

I currently have a ticket open asking just that. Is it obtainable right now? Yes or no. I really hope they can give me an answer and it's not like it'd be giving me any info on how to get it so I don't see why not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whooptidoofu View Post
    I currently have a ticket open asking just that. Is it obtainable right now? Yes or no. I really hope they can give me an answer and it's not like it'd be giving me any info on how to get it so I don't see why not.
    This is what the GM told me: Thank you for contacting us!

Unfortunatly, since it is a secret item, there isn't much I can tell you.

All I can tell you is that there are no known bugs and that all is working properly.

While I understand how hard it can be when you're trying to solve a puzzle and can't find that last piece, I cannot guide you to it.

I know that this isn’t the answer you were hoping for, but I hope that, despite this setback, you have an awesome day! Good luck on your hunt

If there is something else you require, don't hesitate to contact us again.

can pickpocket elemetnals in EoA

Has anyone tried killing the elementals in stormheim, maybe they drop a quest object or something

Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    This is what the GM told me: Thank you for contacting us!

Unfortunatly, since it is a secret item, there isn't much I can tell you.

All I can tell you is that there are no known bugs and that all is working properly.

While I understand how hard it can be when you're trying to solve a puzzle and can't find that last piece, I cannot guide you to it.

I know that this isn’t the answer you were hoping for, but I hope that, despite this setback, you have an awesome day! Good luck on your hunt

If there is something else you require, don't hesitate to contact us again.
    God they can be useless sometimes, all we want to know is if we are wasting our time or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is it's hard to find a puzzle when we don't know where to start LOL.
    Nothing and Everything

Quote Originally Posted by fcc View Post
    Has anyone tried killing the elementals in stormheim, maybe they drop a quest object or something
    Killed quite a few last night spent 30 minutes or so killing them. Nothing special dropped.

15+ Year Old Account
    God they can be useless sometimes, all we want to know is if we are wasting our time or not.
    Yet some are just off vendors or in mob loot tables is fucking bullshit they wont even give us a hint.

Edit It could be off the world boss storm dargon Nithogg in stormheim hes not up yet though and just not on his loot table for some reason
    Last edited by Firatha; 2016-09-06 at 02:21 AM.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    Thing is it's hard to find a puzzle when we don't know where to start LOL.
    Exactly, what i asked in that ticket was if it was a drop from a dungeon or a mob or if it was something you find on the ground and click on. :/

Killed quite a few last night spent 30 minutes or so killing them. Nothing special dropped.
    Where exactly are they located?

Exactly, what i asked in that ticket was if it was a drop from a dungeon or a mob or if it was something you find on the ground and click on. :/
    I just put one in asking if it was possible at all, not for a hint. Hopefully they can answer me that. Wait time for ticket keeps going up FeelsBadMan.

Quote Originally Posted by fcc View Post
    Where exactly are they located?
    I can't link as I haven't posted enough times yet. Just go to wowhead and type in Raging tempest and you'll find it.

I can't link as I haven't posted enough times yet. Just go to wowhead and type in Raging tempest and you'll find it.
    Thanks 10char

Do you know which cave?
    Same cave as this corehound.

Knowing Blizzard and their entire play book, I would imagaine that it is indeed in game but probably not activated until patch 7.2 or 7.3. You think they would want you looking #fresh all expansion? pft!

Rogue from China doing Mythic Neltharions Lair. Left Binding dropping for him.

http://imgur.com/HIseaWw

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiewooki3 View Post
    Rogue from China doing Mythic Neltharions Lair. Left Binding dropping for him.

http://imgur.com/HIseaWw
    old news and unconfirmed as offcial

Get farming chaps

edit: I keep jumping the gun on unconfirmed reports. I am like the A Current Affair of these forums.... for all non Aussies, just imagine the most sensationalized over the top fear mongering news show you can imagine
    Last edited by TheRogue; 2016-09-06 at 02:55 AM.