Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    However, of course, what happened is Blizzard put important gear and recipies gated behind raising these factions and people decided realized that HAD to do every daily for every faction every day and shockingly got totally burned out on dailies.
    I fixed your post for you.

Things to do outside of raid time to progress my player power? Yes please.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    and if you slack, Join late or "Take your time" in this "Game" You will fall behind with no way to catch up, Just think of it as a race, With no end in sight, So be there at the start of the race is the best thing.

Games like Skyforge or Marvel Heroes are another good example of this practise, those who join today, will most likely never catch up to the top, Since it's an almost never ending progression system.
    Unless you are an extreme tier player, who is looking for world firsts and higher end of mythic raiding, you can be months behind and still be on the lvl of other players You can just get to lvl 110, do heroic dungeons and then mythic dungeons for 1-2 days and you will be on lvl with raiders at the current tier, except for a couple of artifact lvls And with increased Artifact Knowledge, you would proberly be able to get 300% increased AP before you get the huge AP income from the Suramar questline
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

You're forgetting about everything else. Quit the game already if all you can think of about this game are complaints.

Why would I do that? I can get millions of artifact power a day from 5 mans, and it comes from mythics and raids too.
    Please stop acting like having more content is a bad thing.

NO one is going to need to grind artifact power for 2 years, I can promise you that. Regardless, even if you did have to, you would be doing it at the pace at which YOU choose.
    No one (even the top players) make progression every single day of an expansion.
    Eventually, it ends for one reason or another.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    Am I happy with having something to do every day for two years and having something to work towards? Umm, yes?
    About to post this.
    Stuff to do>nothing to do. World Quests are fine. No objections here so far. Give it a year maybe I'll be bored, but for now, pretty happy.

Quote Originally Posted by devla View Post
    Why do I need to be punished with an unrelated activity just because I want to raid? Having to do world quests is just as random as being asked to play an hour of Hearthstone or Overwatch every day so I can raid.
    Do you also consider having to level up at all, then having to do dungeons also punishment?

It's all part of the MMO process. It's a good thing to try and get people to do all sorts of things rather than make everything but one thing irrelevant.

I still want daily quests and rep tabards back. 50-75 rep per world quest feels far too little. I'm bored of them already and I'm not even revered with any factions yet, it's going to be a real shitty grind.

Better than grinding dailies

Deleted
    what you are saying is at any other expations" How do you feel about daliy quest's?!" I like world quest. it is legions version of Dalies. but just better. you get a instant reward. some big, some small. I totaly dig it, how i feel in 2 years how can i know. All i know is people got tired of daily missions 2 expations ago. this is a new twist to it. And even with all the hype for expations, people always got tried of dailies missions 10 days into max level. Atleast this is instant reward so it feels better. + With scaleing loot it will seem like it always is worth to do some of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Too bad, OP
    Your passive aggressive whining doesn't rile up much anger just yet

The vast majority of players want something more to do ingame than their scheduled raid, followed by biweekly cache mission.
    Notice how people are working towards things again? Players doing factions or various other tasks for profession recipes... ranking up. Gathering materials. Unlike WoDs cap-in-45-min professions and where progression was to login for 5 days straight for a mat cooldown.
    Doing "outgeared" content because they can still get a lucky roll with WF/TF.
    Artifacts that won't be capped for months and months still, and can easily gain additional traits down the line, or additional ranks to give players a fresh batch of progression to work on...

Sorry, but this expansion is not about getting capped in 2 weeks, do weekly raid, and complain about having nothing to do. Hopefully Blizzard has learned not to listen to your tiny niche crowd, like they unfortunately did with WoD, the expansion that removed nearly all "chores". Removed nearly everything to progress towards.

Good riddance to the sandbox raider, welcome back actual MMO progression to WoW.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2016-09-06 at 06:59 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Hopefully Blizzard has learned not to listen to your tiny niche crowd, like they unfortunately did with WoD, the expansion that removed nearly all "chores".
    Apart from the chore of making thousands of gold a day marshaling the mission table in your garrison. :-|

Deleted
    Well, before the only way to obtain better gear was either by raiding or playing PVP. Now we have been given a third option... if you don't like it you can still just raid or solely play PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, probably not? Eventually you'll simply not need any more world quest resources, and it will come down to wanting the AP or the gold. Both of which probably has better alternatives in terms of farming.

Not that Id even mind, they're not bad. Quick smooth quests, easy to get back to an FP etc. I have no issues doing this the same way we did dailies in previous expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I want to get the 10,000 WQ achievement then I guess I'll have to look forward to it.

It gives me something to do outside of pvp and raiding so yeah.

not being able to do a dungeon because of it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Oh look, its another one of those MMO-C users who can't acknowledge that WoW is anything other than perfect.

How interesting..
    Please quote the part where I say that WoW is perfect.

In a quick scan of OP's post history in WoW related topics there is not a single positive thing to say about the game. Furthermore, after creating the thread which has 6 pages by now, OP doesn't even respond to his own thread. What a joke.

So far, so good.

Will keep doing them (and playing the game) until it ceases to be entertaining and fun. Then unsubscribe.
    Seems pretty straight forward and simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've don much worse things for a year or two in wow. Dragon soul as an example.
    Aye mate