Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcinatos View Post
    Do you know which cave?
    Has the few corehound but already been checked apparently

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure if it was a drop from loot table, it would have been datamined. It has to be something else that starts it that cannot be datamined, or it's not even active in-game.
    Nothing and Everything

Quote Originally Posted by eravoron View Post
    So I've been racking my brain for the last several hours and I've been farming grinding and searching all over the place for these bindings to get the appearance

apparently some chinese beta tester had one but that's all I know

so I was hoping people here had more information on it or any hints or directions we could follow cause damn I want my thunderfury just like I'm sure you all do also!
    It might be a situation like I'm in with my Doomhammer. There is a skin named Typhoon, it's a 2nd hidden appearance. Unfortunately some hidden appearances aren't in the game yet and will be added later. (According to a post I read about a Q&A they did on artifacts)

Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    Pretty sure if it was a drop from loot table, it would have been datamined. It has to be something else that starts it that cannot be datamined, or it's not even active in-game.
    Thats exactly what i was thinking, waiting for a response from gm to see if its 'active' now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps it will only drop if you have the Thunderfury achievement (or Thunderfury in inventory, or some thing along those lines...)?
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

has anyone considered the name? Hallowed instead of Blessed -- maybe Hallows End?
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by geewhiz80 View Post
    It might be a situation like I'm in with my Doomhammer. There is a skin named Typhoon, it's a 2nd hidden appearance. Unfortunately some hidden appearances aren't in the game yet and will be added later. (According to a post I read about a Q&A they did on artifacts)
    Well they confirmed that rogue outlaw's 2nd hidden appearance is coming in the next patch (it's a fencing style sword) which leads me to believe the thunderfury skin is in game right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tried tweeting any wowdevs or anyone for a hint or something? or even confirmation if it's available currently?
    Nothing and Everything

the only clue I can pick up from is the description states these bindings are 'intended' to imprison the windlord. So someone out there has some kind of gripe with thunderaan and has these bindings to imprison him.. but this is too vague as I can't think of anyone lorewise who has a gripe with the newly resurrected windlord.

Has anyone tried tweeting any wowdevs or anyone for a hint or something? or even confirmation if it's available currently?
    I would but dont use twitter, waiting on ticket response but inb4 "theres no bugs" when all im asking if its possible to obtain yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    the only clue I can pick up from is the description states these bindings are 'intended' to imprison the windlord. So someone out there has some kind of gripe with thunderaan and has these bindings to imprison him.. but this is too vague as I can't think of anyone lorewise who has a gripe with the newly resurrected windlord.
    The Firelords
    Nothing and Everything

I recently made a thread in the general forums on battle.net asking if the dev's could simply confirm if it's possible to obtain. I'd really like at least that info so I know if I can stop wasting my time trying to figure this out. If you could go upvote it maybe they'll notice and respond!

So the Restless Tides mobs in the non-instanced eye of azshara you can't pick pocket, but the ones inside the instance you can.

The Firelords
    Maybe a trip back to the firelands is warranted, i doubt they'd reuse MC. But know knows.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    you dont actually believe him do you?
    Of course not, but Prat does keep whisper logs so "if only there was logs!" was a crappy excuse. Though to be fair, I don't recall if chat logging is enabled by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Siq1ne View Post
    He was just using the Anniversary item.
    Seems like the most likely answer.

Anyway. Do other hidden appearances require spec-specific spell shenanigans like what we're assuming with Pick Pocket and Detect? They sound plausible enough, but at the same time it almost sounds too convoluted, especially compared to others that are simple as "kill a world boss". I'm starting to agree more with it being from unreleased raid or patch content, since surely someone would've found something by now. An intriguing mystery for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    maybe wrathion?

Quote Originally Posted by fcc View Post
    So the Restless Tides mobs in the non-instanced eye of azshara you can't pick pocket, but the ones inside the instance you can.
    I'd try the one's inside but they don't seem very "windy" to me anyway.

The NPC I'd like to try interacting with is this guy dread-captain-thedon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    Of course not, but Prat does keep whisper logs so "if only there was logs!" was a crappy excuse. Though to be fair, I don't recall if chat logging is enabled by default.

Seems like the most likely answer.

Anyway. Do other hidden appearances require spec-specific spell shenanigans like what we're assuming with Pick Pocket and Detect? They sound plausible enough, but at the same time it almost sounds too convoluted, especially compared to others that are simple as "kill a world boss". I'm starting to agree more with it being from unreleased raid or patch content, since surely someone would've found something by now. An intriguing mystery for sure!
    The only reason I really believe it's something to do with pick pocketing is because the Bindings of the Windlord are labeled in wowhead as "junk" which is a common thing we see when pick pocketing.

this is reminding me of that time pre-cata (i think) when suddenly everyone was super obsessed with some supposedly undiscovered (by anyone ever) quest in tanaris from a naga mob

also my brothers dads cousins boyfriend says that the thunderfury artifact appearance has something to do with sombra
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by whooptidoofu View Post
    I'd try the one's inside but they don't seem very "windy" to me anyway.

The NPC I'd like to try interacting with is this guy dread-captain-thedon

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason I really believe it's something to do with pick pocketing is because the Bindings of the Windlord are labeled in wowhead as "junk" which is a common thing we see when pick pocketing.
    Could also be from lockpicking, thats what had me running around looking for sunken ships.

Deleted
    "All I can tell you is that there are no known bugs and that all is working properly. "

This sentence leads me to believe its in the game now. Otherwise i dont think the gm would have replied with "all is working properly". It could be that i am wrong, but it would make that gm into the biggest a-hole on the planet. "its working properly because tis not activated yet TROLOLOLOL"

Edit:

Could it be a drop from the arcway or court of stars?