Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayde91 View Post
    Hello fellow warlocks..
    I've now been a leecher for about 3 years. And the problems I've had so far I could've fixed myself.. But I can't seem to get this work! I was a HUGE fan of Meatlegs' WA's, and I would like his havoc bar to work agian, so I thought maybe one of you could take a look at it and fix it so it works for both Wreak Havoc and Havoc itself..

I can't link stuff tho :/
    So if one of you WA wonder-workers could send me a PM I would happily send the pastebin to you!
    This should work like you want it now. that was set up for old havoc, where you got a buff.
    https://wago.io/NyrWQ1v5b

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Are you referring to a bar timer or an icon? I don't have a bar for permanent pet DE. I do have an icon in my Actions set. Can you explain a little further what you mean and maybe have screenshots of the aura and aura config?
    Yes, i was refering to the permanent demon so app I missunderstood the functionality of the string. What icon is the one that keeps track of the permanent demon DE?

Thanks in advance!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortimer View Post
    Yes, i was refering to the permanent demon so app I missunderstood the functionality of the string. What icon is the one that keeps track of the permanent demon DE?

Thanks in advance!
    The two DE auras here track pet but trigger needing DE when summoning other demons too https://wago.io/E1uuSPS8W You can you the Extract From Group button to just get those if that's all you are interested in checking out.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Updated Affliction & Destruction aura sets, tagged for Legion release. Demonology hopefully coming by end of week.

Deleted
    Updated set a tiny bit, added artifact spell and fixed couple of bugs.

updated version : https://wago.io/4Jj1oIDqb

The two DE auras here track pet but trigger needing DE when summoning other demons too You can you the Extract From Group button to just get those if that's all you are interested in checking out.
    Thanks! works flawlessly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuriisu View Post
    Hey, made a set for destruction, couple people liked them and wanted them so I thought I'd share them here if anyone else would like them.

Screenshot:

Short youtube presentation:

Auras:

Weak Aura 2 destruction warlock set.

Supports every talent option and combination.

Immolate up time as well as timer for pandemic. Havoc tracker with and without Wreak Havoc talent.

Reminder for missing pet and missing sacrifice buff.

Dark pact tracker with amount absorbed as well as Soul Leech absorb tracker which is located under the Unending Resolve aura.

Font used is Accidental Presidency.

Skinning is handled by Elvui.

You can find auras here -

Soul shard are slightly modified version of khakhan's auras.

Modified version -

Khakhan's version of soul shards -

Any suggestions or questions are welcome

thanks for the WA!!!

Immolate up doesnt work for me! It's always showing a grey symbol.. Dont know whats wrong there

Imported Not's destro and aff weak aura strings, on the preview pictures theres a set of squares down the bottom which im assuming are soul shards but there not coming up when I import the strings. Are they from a different addon or weak aura string?

Quote Originally Posted by Morg View Post
    Imported Not's destro and aff weak aura strings, on the preview pictures theres a set of squares down the bottom which im assuming are soul shards but there not coming up when I import the strings. Are they from a different addon or weak aura string?
    download doom shards. its an addon

Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    download doom shards. its an addon
    Thanks heaps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epinephrin90 View Post
    thanks for the WA!!!

Immolate up doesnt work for me! It's always showing a grey symbol.. Dont know whats wrong there
    Hmm that's odd, just checked, everything's in order with the aura.

Deleted
    Can someone pls help me, i dont know if this was posted...

I could really use this: when Havoc is cast on target, icon shows and its duration timer (20 sec). The trick is when you change target, Havoc needs to still remain on UI even thought i switched to another target without havoc. It should disappear ONLY when the target on which havoc was cast is dead. I figured it out how to show it always, but it bugs me after that target is dead, its still there until i recast it or timer expires, but i want it gone as soon as target is dead. If you understand what i am saying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuriisu View Post
    Hmm that's odd, just checked, everything's in order with the aura.
    Hmm that's weird.. It doesnt work for me...

Nots WA dosnt work too....
    Both WA are shown... but, not all spells are working... Strange...
    Last edited by mmoc9fc5683210; 2016-08-29 at 09:13 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, everything seems to work fine but for some reason the demonic empowerement visuals on my dreadstalkers goes away everytime I implode

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Since i'm a total noob in handling WA, can someone explain me how will i overwrite the old auras when i import an update on them? The last time i did, a 2nd group was created and i had to manually delete the old ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathnova View Post
    Hey, everything seems to work fine but for some reason the demonic empowerement visuals on my dreadstalkers goes away everytime I implode
    I've done a temp fix for this in the new version of my WA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Since i'm a total noob in handling WA, can someone explain me how will i overwrite the old auras when i import an update on them? The last time i did, a 2nd group was created and i had to manually delete the old ones.
    There isn't a direct way to update, you should delete older versions first then install the new ones. You can make a backup of your WTF Saved Variables if you think you may want to revert.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

I've done a temp fix for this in the new version of my WA.

- - - Updated - - -

There isn't a direct way to update, you should delete older versions first then install the new ones. You can make a backup of your WTF Saved Variables if you think you may want to revert.
    How do I go about making the WA look like yours? When I import the code from Set 1, 2, and 3. It's just a jumbled mess.

Hello I have most of my weakaura's set to my liking. I'm having trouble making a weakaura that tracks demonic empowerment for all pets. Like just ONE ICON that will tell me to hit it if any of my pets active don't have the buff

Quote Originally Posted by Dioxy View Post
    How do I go about making the WA look like yours? When I import the code from Set 1, 2, and 3. It's just a jumbled mess.
    His auras are on strongauras.com.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fitday View Post
    Hello I have most of my weakaura's set to my liking. I'm having trouble making a weakaura that tracks demonic empowerment for all pets. Like just ONE ICON that will tell me to hit it if any of my pets active don't have the buff
    Not possible with how Imps/Dreadstalkers/etc are guardians. You can track it on your permanent pet however.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    His auras are on strongauras.com.

- - - Updated - - -

Not possible with how Imps/Dreadstalkers/etc are guardians. You can track it on your permanent pet however.
    I know. When I entered in his WA (also had all the addons) it resulted in black borders & big icons out of order.