Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goondicker View Post
    Here we go, folks. Don't forget: "White people are always the problem!"

Don't you see that what you're saying is racist? It takes someone with only mild intelligence to realize that the racial issues here are not caused by one single group.

Instead of blaming others, figure out what you can do to help. If you're black and you have racist white neighbors, maybe offer to help with yardwork or shovel their sidewalk when it snows.

On your post: I'm White and Native American. I don't find it offensive. Only those who want attention and pity do.
    I'm white, so no, I don't really see it as too racist. I definitely understand your point though, I see my wording as rather harsh and jaded. But a lot of the uproar I see about "political correctness" is when a white person says something that he could have said 20 years ago without a comment, and now he doesn't understand why he can't use the same language that was accepted in a different era.

I think "political correctness" can absolutely go too far sometimes. For example, I heard a story about a professor that got a formal complaint lodged against him saying he couldn't use the word "violate" (As in, "he violated the law") because it was offending a rape victim in the class. But I believe this is only the majority of "politically correctness" cases. In large, most of what I see are minorities feeling genuinely insulted and left out and people getting offended that they now have to include everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Blackhawks / Indians a minority which equates them with animals / sub-human.
    I have never heard anyone say such a racist thing like that before except you and above all else you are saying that about "My people".

SO you think that all mascots are animals like Pirates, Cowboys, Steel workers, Oil workers and Gold miners?
    That is some really messed up way of thinking.

The whole thing got started because of some of "MY" misguided people just wanted money, while most of us didn't care about it at all. Then the leftest ran around making a even bigger deal about it, for virtue signalling and people like this guy buys right into it.

I understand I might get banned again, but I will not stand for this one sided view. Also this is a euro site, so leftest are abound here and the only ones to apply for a job of moderator are leftest because they are control freaks.

And yes OP I miss the 90's as well, but this is what happens when people follow the commands of out of touch corrupt and insane super elites. they beta test this crap in Europe and export it here using leftest public schools and kids with weak minds and uncaring parents the teachers themselves will do anything to lick the boots of the their oppressors for peanuts.

My advice is to tell them to grow a thinker skin!.
    Last edited by omfgreally; 2016-09-07 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    SO you think that all mascots are animals like Pirates, Cowboys, Steel workers, Oil workers and Gold miners?
    That is some really messed up way of thinking.
    And Vikings.... you know, raping, pillaging, plundering ancestors of mine.

Regarding the Native American thing, my opinion is that teams like the Braves, Chiefs, Indians and so are paying homage to the strengths of Native heritage. One exception would be the Redskins. Fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    And yes OP I miss the 90's as well, but this is what happens when people follow the commands of out of touch corrupt and insane super elites. they beta test this crap in Europe and export it here using leftest public schools and kids with weak minds and uncaring parents the teachers themselves will do anything to lick the boots of the their oppressors for peanuts.
    What is this, I can't even... ok, I can. PC has been going on for decades or even more than a century. Think about it.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

I guess whenever it becomes popular to be a bigoted dick to other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    Heh, this thread reminded me of that incident with Jeremy Lin. The one where the ESPN editor wrote up that 'chink in the armor' article and the interwebz went mad, which resulted in him being fired. Jeremy Lin himself didn't notice until the whole thing blew up. Acting like that, how ultra PC individuals do, is racist in itself. They find a harmless comment, phrase, or action and turn it into a racist and or malicious situation. It creates a problem that was never there, I've never understood it.

So I'm with OP, shit needs to end soon.
    Tbh he deserved to be fired, and it had nothing to do with PC. Some of you anti PC individuals lack common sense, and say the wrong things at inappropriate times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Tbh he deserved to be fired, and it had nothing to do with PC. Some of you anti PC individuals lack common sense, and say the wrong things at inappropriate times.
    No...http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregorym.../#ed6833970296

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    When white people stop taking up for minorities pretending they understand their daily struggles. That's who drives this bullshit, idiotic whites who believe they have to be the white knights for minorities. Sensible people do not let these stupid things bother them, they live their lives and worry about themselves.
    This.

There was a video of some girl complaining to some Lyft driver about his hula dancer on his dashboard. She used the typical "as a white male" comment even though he said he was Asian. She obviously was short of a few brain cells because in the video she referred to Hawaii as a continent.

White people who do this need to mind their own business. Stop being offended for things that don't concern them or know nothing about. It looks really idiotic when some white girl is telling someone they are racist against their own kind when in reality they wouldn't know anything about being that race/ethnicity.
    Last edited by Suporex; 2016-09-08 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    It's been a couple years now of this crap. I know back in my day in the early 90's, mothers around the world were upset with Marilyn Manson but that died out after a couple years I think?

I know i'm whining about whiners, but its getting kind of out of control. Kids in my city's schools can't wear chicago black hawk jerseys or cleveland indian shirts because its offensive lol.
    I don't find blackhawks offensive, but Chief Wahoo and the Washington football franchise are. I still don't give too much of a fuck though. I'm offensive as fuck and if I want to call someone a faggot, I will. I really don't care too much what white america does, we can't really change shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    When is this political correctness fad going to end?
    I'll let you judge.

Well as long as its a successful tactic of dividing folks into PC and non-pc/antiPC crowds it will always be in use. PC reminds me a lot of Christianity and how "if" you are no a good Christian you are a sinners, well if you are not PC then you are x. Pretty telling what its meant for by its out come.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

So long as there are racists, homophobes and racist homophobes there will be PC. So long as a majority believes they are being victimized so they can justify victimizing others then PC will continue to exist. So long as majorities throw holy hell when they don't get everything they want but are the first to tell a minority that they can't have what they want and to "stop jamming it down our throats" then PC will exist. So long as assholes behave like assholes and get mad that people don't like them being assholes and believe that the problem is the world and not the asshole themselves there will be PC.

Give us a cure for assholes and there will be no need for PC anymore.

Deleted
    I think what gave rise to political correctness was the internet and in specific social media.

I doubt it's going away, especially since an entire generation of easily offended, sensitive teens is growing up right now.

Doesn't change my views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Never. Cultural marxism has won.

Men = evil / women = poor oppressed minorities
    Whites = evil / non-Whites = poor oppressed minorities
    Christianity = evil / any other religion = poor oppressed minorities
    Nuclear family = evil / single mothers = poor oppressed minorities

And so it goes. Every aspect of western society has been under attack for generations. When they're teaching Swedish children that 'there really aren't any native Swedes,' when enforcing the national border in the US is considered 'racist,' when not wanting to be overrun by tens of millions of muslims in Germany is considered 'neo-nazi ideology...'

If I tell you that you're being oppressed by powerful people, I'm labeled a progressive. A liberal.

f I tell you who those people are, I'm labeled a Nazi.

Trump is a fat fuker with a small wee we and he purchased an eastern European hooker for a wife.

Merely trying to keep up with trend. Don't want to be PC and all.

How long will whining about this be a thing?

Wake me up please
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    How long will whining about this be a thing?

Wake me up please
    can't wake up

save me from the nothing i've become
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

About another year or so then we are going to see a sharp rise in nationalism and it will become the new fad for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    About another year or so then we are going to see a sharp rise in nationalism and it will become the new fad for a bit.
    you know, it's amazing a majority white country that has had 43 white male presidents, and has bombers fly over sporting events lacks "nationalism" but there you have it.

what our country lacks is "nationalism"....
    /s
    "sigh"

Syria lacks nationalism.
    America lacks leaders.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-09-09 at 05:42 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    you know, it's amazing a country that has had 43 white male presidents, and has bombers fly over sporting events lacks "nationalism" but there you have it.

what our country lacks is "nationalism"....

"sigh"
    Currently yes it does...

It needs more Nationalistic policies. The amount of things we do that harm us is boarding on absurd. I also don't know what white male presidents has to do with nationalism?

Are you one of those new racists?