Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Thanks going to give this a try

EDIT:
    works good, but any chance of adding in thrash?
    Last edited by lythande2002; 2016-09-03 at 03:30 AM.

Deleted
    Sure i would love it, but snapchot part doesn't work for me neither.

Maybe due to the fact that i had to translate everything from english to french (FR client here).
    Can we hope for an update with spell ID instead of spell name?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkeen View Post

Maybe due to the fact that i had to translate everything from english to french (FR client here).
    yes, I can make a spellid update. I will do it first thing tomorrow. Sorry for the issues with that. I'll try to get a new string up. I honestly forgot about other languages, my apologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elkeen View Post

Should be updated to spell ID. Give it a try. I think i managed to catch all of them

Deleted
    Works perfect for me now !

Thank you very much, very good job

Deleted
    Hey Daegalus, I made an account just to say thanks for this TMW suite. I've been struggling to increase the efficiency of my snapshotting but your string has helped greatly!

Starting to miss it when I change characters now!

hi amazing job, savage roar and healing touch icon doesnt work with non english version

This looks amazing and I'll be downloading it after work! Thanks for all the hard work. Just a thought, you could consider adding an icon for Skull Bash (interrupt)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bukkakos View Post
    hi amazing job, savage roar and healing touch icon doesnt work with non english version
    Are you on 1.6? I will double check my settings for those icons, but I believe I moved everything over to spellIDs so it shouldn't be an issue. I will check when I get home tonight to see if i accidentally didn't miss a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnerbenkei View Post
    This looks amazing and I'll be downloading it after work! Thanks for all the hard work. Just a thought, you could consider adding an icon for Skull Bash (interrupt)?
    I can, I assume just so you can see the cooldown on it? or do you need it only in PVP? just want to see a use-case. I'll just add it to the group of icons on the second row.

Quote Originally Posted by Daegalus View Post
    I can, I assume just so you can see the cooldown on it? or do you need it only in PVP? just want to see a use-case. I'll just add it to the group of icons on the second row.
    Cooldown indicator would probably be best, wouldn't even need to be visible typically just while on cooldown. I'm imagining wanting to have it during raids/dungeons to quickly see if I'll be able to grab that next interrupt or if someone else needs to grab it.

cool down timers

Any way to fix the cool down timers? so it only shows 1 timer? and not two? I technically see a timer behind another timer, and its kind of annoying, I wish I can post a photo but I made an account just now to post this.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Hey completly new to TMW, how do i copy your setup and use it myself?

EDIT: nevermind figured it out! thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by mookiiy; 2016-09-09 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted
    Hey. I'm really liking the look of this TMW and tested it a bit, but I seem to have a problem with it. Everytime I enter combat, the framerate drops below 20 FPS for a second or two. If I use other profiles it doesn't happen. I have the latest version of TMW and all that stuff and have no idea atm what's causing it.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Had one addon that needed updating and once I did, the problem got solved. Knew that it was a problem with an addon, but didn't realize it was a simple as one being out of date. Working like a charm now, good job on the profile!
    Last edited by mmoc5791c67118; 2016-09-12 at 11:01 AM.

How to I import the string? I pasted it into the import/export bar but after that nothing happens. I've never used the addon before so I'm sure I'm missing something

Hello, hoping you can help again.
    I want an Icon to display when the Tiger's Fury Buff is active.
    But I can't find the Spell Id, so no idea how to do it.
    To clarify, I don't mean if Tiger's Fury is available, I mean once pressed Druids gain an 8 second buff/aura. I want a TMW icon to display when this is active.
    Any idea?

If not possible, could you modify an icon to show for 8 seconds after TF becomes not available?(ie just pressed)

Deleted
    Cheers mate, absolutely amazing to track the dots.

Bye bye powerauras.

EDIT: Had any thought of changing the icons for BT, SR, TF to small colored dots instead? Maybe Im the only one getting bugged out by these small icons which end up more annoying to the eye than helping.

Gonna change it on my own, later, I guess. But ye, like red for BT, orange for SR, yellow for TF.

EDIT2: Im a noob at TMW, this is the first time since WOTLK I use it. But is there anyway to ZOOM these icons in/remove the border in anyway to make them completely squared?
    Last edited by mmoca777fe760b; 2016-09-22 at 01:18 PM.

How about some basic instructions on how to import your string. TMW is quite archaic and anti-intutive. 1 minute of instructions could save people hours of fiddling about.

Deleted
    hey this seems awesome but im a tard and have a few issues, is there anyway to move all the icons? normally when i used tmw i just have to go into config mode to move stuff but this is position locked? also, any chance u could add the berserk damage buff from ashamane into the snapshot tracking? i'd easily donate for this to work as im struggeling bigtime..thanks in advance <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never used those addons , can some one talk us newbs through it, how and where to paste this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syvala View Post
    hey this seems awesome but im a tard and have a few issues, is there anyway to move all the icons? normally when i used tmw i just have to go into config mode to move stuff but this is position locked? also, any chance u could add the berserk damage buff from ashamane into the snapshot tracking? i'd easily donate for this to work as im struggeling bigtime..thanks in advance <3
    Just, unposition lock it, uncheck the boxes. I can look into the buffs. I am doing a bit of a rebuild for 7.1 since there are changes, and i need to fix some bugs for others.