10+ Year Old Account
    I'm taking my time with Legion. I think my main is still only 103 at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I was too cooked and didn't post the post to say that I am hounds favorite word and not dead and not alive and starting semester again tomorrow and legion is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Legion aka the "hey let's make all the druids cry" expansion.
    Am druid. Can confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I'm taking my time with Legion. I think my main is still only 103 at this point.
    This. I honestly wasn't even sure I'd be back, but I picked up the expansion over the weekend. I've only hit 102 so far, and I'm really okay with that.

This may be the first time since vanilla that I haven't felt pressured to level quickly (or play every day), and is also the first time I've managed to avoid all the datamined/leaked/beta information before playing it live. It's really enhanced the experience for me.

Also, if anyone wants to trade battletags, shoot me a PM or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with Druids? I can't decide on an alt to level at the moment because I can't decide on any of their specs but Druid is one of my choices. Are they bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    What's wrong with Druids? I can't decide on an alt to level at the moment because I can't decide on any of their specs but Druid is one of my choices. Are they bad?
    The thing is that there are a few questlines this expansion that hits druids where it hurt; - if you've already played to 110 you should have encountered it already.
    Hint: There is a literal tear involved.

I don't think any of the legion specs or classes are bad. Some are just significantly more awesome than others.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    As for Druid gameplay we have hard limits based off sheer gear alone. I'm 840, so is my boyfriend and I even have the Legendary Tanking neck. Yet his heals went from (endgame half mythic gear) doing half a bar of my health per tick, to (early expansion pre raid gear) barely even showing up on my incoming heals. Seriously. I have three million health and his heals are doing 20k a tick. It's brutal.

Though feral is top of single target and balance is still stronk with the right player.

Lore feels are feels and gameplay as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    balance is legit. druids did kinda get hit in the lore feels multiple times early on.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    The thing is that there are a few questlines this expansion that hits druids where it hurt; - if you've already played to 110 you should have encountered it already.

I don't think any of the legion specs or classes are bad. Some are just significantly more awesome than others.
    Oh yea, true that! Some great story lines in quests this expansion though so I can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Am druid. Can confirm.
    I did the right thing and had that be one of the last things that happened...... I literally cried druidly bear tears when I came across it at 110 1pm Wednesday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    As for Druid gameplay we have hard limits based off sheer gear alone. I'm 840, so is my boyfriend and I even have the Legendary Tanking neck. Yet his heals went from (endgame half mythic gear) doing half a bar of my health per tick, to (early expansion pre raid gear) barely even showing up on my incoming heals. Seriously. I have three million health and his heals are doing 20k a tick. It's brutal.

Though feral is top of single target and balance is still stronk with the right player.

Lore feels are feels and gameplay as usual.
    You need more mastery... Lots more. Though know that the extra healing from mastery counts as your healing, but for every bit more health you get you get additional healing received as well. Tis the way to go. (I'd be able to compare more but even though I'm 843 bear, I've had to heal... because our silly healers didn't push anywhere near as hard as I did. #DruidOP)

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    I did the right thing and had that be one of the last things that happened...... I literally cried druidly bear tears when I came across it at 110 1pm Wednesday afternoon.
    Ah, I had the exact opposite happen to me. I didn't know when I started (like I said, I've managed to avoid a lot of info this time), but I started seeing red flags as I was questing and anticipated it. I've been pretty big on the [redacted] lore since Vanilla, so it hit really close to home for me.

All things considered, Druids have gotten a lot of lore love this expansion so far. Painful, at times, sure, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    balance is legit.
    Indeed. I can't say that dropping a Full Moon on someone is the most satisfying thing I've ever done, but it comes rather close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I had the exact opposite happen to me. I didn't know when I started (like I said, I've managed to avoid a lot of info this time), but I started seeing red flags as I was questing and anticipated it. I've been pretty big on the [redacted] lore since Vanilla, so it hit really close to home for me.

All things considered, Druids have gotten a lot of lore love this expansion so far. Painful, at times, sure, but still.

Indeed. I can't say that dropping a Full Moon on someone is the most satisfying thing I've ever done, but it comes rather close.
    it brings me immense satisfaction RKOing someone by summoning the fucking moon down upon them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    You need more mastery... Lots more. Though know that the extra healing from mastery counts as your healing, but for every bit more health you get you get additional healing received as well. Tis the way to go. (I'd be able to compare more but even though I'm 843 bear, I've had to heal... because our silly healers didn't push anywhere near as hard as I did. #DruidOP)
    I know. It's so fucking hard finding the right gear right now as EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE FUCKING CRIT MASTERY. Emphasis on the crit as is evident by my damned 30% crit. Best kitty bear I guess? I'm honestly looking for more Mastery and then Versatility as my second secondary. I like being a bear that healers don't hate to waste mana on.

Also sometimes I like how the new frenzied regen works, and other times I miss having more self healing than the healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm current ilvl 833 on my Havoc DH. And that's due to me getting my final relic slot last night. Bumped my wep from 825 to 867. I also have to honestly say, I thought I would despise the momentum play style but I am loving it so much. Only things I don't really like right now is trying to get nightfallen rep and wardens rep. (I also hate how I still can't get Felhide or my 3 star stonehide skinning skill...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah unlocking that slot and getting a Legendary (I GOT THE NECK WHOO! The shield is so OP it's a lot of fun) your ilvl just starts to ramp up hella high.

And I'm enjoying the difficulty in the Nightfallen rep, having to wait to unlock certain parts with certain rep levels is really engaging to me. Wardens quests can suck my left nut tbh, they're so fucking hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

I even have the Legendary Tanking neck.
    I'm full of all the jealousy right now QQ

Ditto too. So many things have caught me by surprise and it has been amazing. There's one other Druid main my guild and we have been crying about it all for days I was taking it slow as well but then I played for like 40 hours this weekend and now I'm lvl 110... and the lore hits just keep coming. Like seriously I need to work on opening world quests but I keep getting distracted by Order Hall campaign stuff. But seriously or order hall class set looks awesome

I know. It's so fucking hard finding the right gear right now as EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE FUCKING CRIT MASTERY. Emphasis on the crit as is evident by my damned 30% crit. Best kitty bear I guess? I'm honestly looking for more Mastery and then Versatility as my second secondary. I like being a bear that healers don't hate to waste mana on.

Also sometimes I like how the new frenzied regen works, and other times I miss having more self healing than the healers.
    Lol we were just talking about this last night. One of our mages was complaining about having a hard time finding crit on gear and I was saying it was all I am finding. I think it's the Demon Hunter's fault... they've messed up all the leather loots! I've gotten one item with both Mastery and Versatility on it everything else if one of those and crit :/

I actually really like FR now because it prioritizes smart use of it, which is always my preference.

PS- Oh also if you haven't done Darkest Thicket as a Druid yet you are missing out! The last boss talks to you about Druid things and personally taunts you. It was amazing.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that moment in the lore is exclusively sad for Druids. I'm not a big lore person and even I got sad at the end of Val'Shara's story line.

I'm finding plenty of Crit gear for my mage. The problem is it's all Crit/Vers which does almost nothing for me as a stat!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I don't think that moment in the lore is exclusively sad for Druids. I'm not a big lore person and even I got sad at the end of Val'Shara's story line.
    Of course, but that whole storyline is particularly stressful and feels inducing for druids. Like from the first few moments it's feels city and it carries all the way through. Also doing Highmountain after Val'Sharath but before Darkest Thicket did not help matters for me ><

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Of course, but that whole storyline is particularly stressful and feels inducing for druids. Like from the first few moments it's feels city and it carries all the way through. Also doing Highmountain after Val'Sharath but before Darkest Thicket did not help matters for me ><
    >_>

/was planning on heading to Highmountain next.

/prepares.

I saw it coming... completely but damn it didn't stop me from crying T.T

Just one left that we don't know is going to happen to and that also bothers me. But all this druid lore is killin' me.

I found that LWing made it really easy to do that with... well not so sure now since skinning was nerfed back to where it belonged. What a wonderful week it was. I managed a couple hundred Bloods and 10,000 leather XD

Currently I'm aiming for Mastery with a good mix of Haste and Versatility. We'll see how it works out. I've been healing more than tanking right now because we just got 1 other healer to 110 let alone geared for mythics....
    >_>

/was planning on heading to Highmountain next.

/prepares.
    I have no idea what the Corgi is on about.. I must have been completely on auto-pilot at that point. Though Murloc Star Trek...