Question Thinking about to drop Engineering, should I?

Hi guys!

As title says... should I drop it for another profession? What you guys suggest?

Right now I am Eng/Ench.

Could even be a gather profession, I just would like to know what you think.

Thanks alot!!!!

Engineering is pretty much the only profession that offers any sort of player-power. It's also the most fun. I'd stick with it.

Gnomish Gravity Well + Goblin Glider by the way; it's your 3 minute CD flying mount (or 0 if you're a DH).

Mind Control tinker is great for world PvP, too.

BS made me 270k yesterday without any hassle or gambling. Enchanting on the other hand, at least on my server, is a profession filled with retards. You have imbeciles posting enchants for 70g while the mats are worth 300g++. One could say: "Why's that a problem, buy it all out and reset the price!" - well, the retards will undercut hard no matter what, cuz they're retards. I don't like gambling with my gold :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    BS made me 270k yesterday without any hassle or gambling. Enchanting on the other hand, at least on my server, is a profession filled with retards. You have imbeciles posting enchants for 70g while the mats are worth 300g++. One could say: "Why's that a problem, buy it all out and reset the price!" - well, the retards will undercut hard no matter what, cuz they're retards. I don't like gambling with my gold :P
    Damn!!!! Thats alot!
    What did you do?

Enchant in my server is like yours. Lots of undercuts :/

enchant here is the same, only possible profit os to DE epics and sold the mat, and people with mining are swiming in gold with the actual felstate price

Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    Damn!!!! Thats alot!
    What did you do?

Enchant in my server is like yours. Lots of undercuts :/
    Demonsteel wrists. I started with 120k and I'm at 600k now. This shit is golden, I tell you.

4-5k net profit per sale and I usually post 4-5 at once and in the meantime look for cheap felslate. Ridiculously easy.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2016-09-06 at 08:04 AM.

All professions are equal. The one you like best or delude yourself into thinking is "optimal" is the one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    All professions are equal. The one you like best or delude yourself into thinking is "optimal" is the one for you.
    Haven't seen so much bullshit lately.

I want to start levelling my prime alt but time not spent selling these wrists feels just bad when you see gold like this coming so fast.

Haven't seen so much bullshit lately.
    You've opted for deluded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    What are you talking about? Equal how, if you are talking about the ability to make easy gold, no they are not equal. Obviously blacksmiths can't brew potions so they are not equal in what they craft. Don't come with useless claims and then don't back them up.

As for you OP, yeah engineering is pretty shit in this x-pack, we got shafted hard. No mounts, no worthwhile gadgets (60 leyline ore for gunboots which are a 1 time use), no good helmets (815 for a quest done in dungeons not even available yet). No guns or scopes. No wormhole generator. Nitro boost not working in any raid (not even the old ones). We do have goblin glider but honestly anyone can get their hands on those so not an excuse to go engineer. Our reeves sucks (useless addon modules), atleast we still have jeeves.
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2016-09-06 at 08:48 AM.

Deleted
    I value the Gliders & Rocket Boots to highly to swap it on my main (I use them nearly on cds, I am very impatient and even use glider for a small MS increase in caves etc).

While that being said - as prices are currently with Felslate (atleast on my server) Reaves has little to no value. Yesterday it would cost 500 g to summon Reaves once (to repair, etc). If the prices drop drasticly it might be fun to have - but never really "required".

It feels abit rough - but mostly duo to everyone being able to earn alot of money on craftables atm.

Demonsteel wrists. I started with 120k and I'm at 600k now. This shit is golden, I tell you.

4-5k net profit per sale and I usually post 4-5 at once and in the meantime look for cheap felslate. Ridiculously easy.
    This has been my deal, too. I've almost made 300k from it. Richest I've ever been. Earlier on, I was selling them for nearly 36k per. But now they've dropped down to about 13k.

Unhappy Neers got dumped on again.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    I value the Gliders & Rocket Boots to highly to swap it on my main (I use them nearly on cds, I am very impatient and even use glider for a small MS increase in caves etc).

While that being said - as prices are currently with Felslate (atleast on my server) Reaves has little to no value. Yesterday it would cost 500 g to summon Reaves once (to repair, etc). If the prices drop drasticly it might be fun to have - but never really "required".

It feels abit rough - but mostly duo to everyone being able to earn alot of money on craftables atm.
    I am seriously thinking of switching out my neer to something. If I need a repair, I have 3 different bots that I can call up that are a LOT cheaper to make than the Reaves.
    My Armory - Tenzi

That was nice to post 100 auction of demonsteel bar 750gold each. Now it costs 200gold on my realm xD How can i get lvl 2 and lvl 3 recipde for demonstell armguards?