Page 8 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    has any of you tried the mob in the eye of azshara outdoor zone ?

Homophobia is so gay.

it would be amazing if it was as simple as trying for shits and giggles to already have the real thunderfury and going to a transmog npc to attempt to transmog The Dreadblades into thunderfury, and doing that starts the quest
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    has any of you tried the mob in the eye of azshara outdoor zone ?
    Yep, glided over there, looked everywhere, there was even another rogue looking too. Nothing.

I have a feeling that it might be a quest item, like a "clue" or something from an elemental or something afilitiated with them.

Deleted
    I just dont think it has anything to do with the old Thunderfury. I cant imagine them doing something like that.

I'm leaning more towards some sort of drop now sadly

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or is the Hidden artifact for Outlaw the hardest to find/solve?

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Frost DK and Ashbringer hiddens are just as elusive so far

maybe intentional that some of the most iconic and epic weapons/skins (Frostmourne reforged, Ashbringer, TF) are the most hard to find

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Well we cant really say that. It could be something painfully obvious we just havent tried yet.

About Bribe, the priest class campaign require you to MC a random murloc to free a NPC. Tho that would be insane to tie the hidden skin to bribe due to its CD.

Has anyone tried killing the Wrath of Azshara in Mythic while doing the achieve ? I dunno maybe they want it to be a challenge ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Ok here's an idea--maybe since Combat rogues can sense treasure on the minimap, maybe there is a treasure somewehre out there that has a clue. One that only we can get to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

There was a post on Wowhead:

"So, I just found this quest: [DEPRECATED], which seems to be the old quest for this skin.

From the quest we can gather that you had to bring both halfs and some Infernal Brimstones to Thrymjaris, a NPC in Stormheim.

The quest text says the following: 'You bring the cursed bindings of Ragnaros to this place. Speak your intent, <race>.".

I don't know if this information is any useful, since it was marked outdated by Blizzard."

Is there ANY lore ties to Ragnaros and any mobs/bosses from legion in current?

at this point I think its a very safe bet that the bindings do drop off of bosses - either endbosses of mythic dungeons (Neltharions ? EoA ? a dung in Stormheim ?) or world bosses (Nithogg ?) or raid bosses

the question is - which bosses and how do you get the quest chain started ..

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    at this point I think its a very safe bet that the bindings do drop off of bosses - either endbosses of mythic dungeons (Neltharions ? EoA ? a dung in Stormheim ?) or world bosses (Nithogg ?) or raid bosses

the question is - which bosses and how do you get the quest chain started ..
    Making it through week 1 live and end of beta without finding it off a boss drop would be an astronomically low chance

Quote Originally Posted by Illumini View Post
    Making it through week 1 live and end of beta without finding it off a boss drop would be an astronomically low chance
    not if you need to have the quest active for the bindings to be able to drop and noone has the quest yet ...

or if they are off world/raid bosses - thsoe arent up yet either

as far as we know the bindings items (left and right) are still in the game and valid (aka not marked obsolete) and I cant imagine the binding items being anything other than boss drops ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illumini View Post
    There was a post on Wowhead:

"So, I just found this quest: [DEPRECATED], which seems to be the old quest for this skin.

From the quest we can gather that you had to bring both halfs and some Infernal Brimstones to Thrymjaris, a NPC in Stormheim.

The quest text says the following: 'You bring the cursed bindings of Ragnaros to this place. Speak your intent, <race>.".

I don't know if this information is any useful, since it was marked outdated by Blizzard."

Is there ANY lore ties to Ragnaros and any mobs/bosses from legion in current?
    Ragnaros killed Thunderaan with Sulfuras and distributed the pieces of Thunderfury to his generals.

The Shaman artifact quests is about retrieving the blade from a dead dwarf in a cave in Aszuna and reviving Thunderaan, helping him retake control of Skywall by wielding Thunderfury.

People seem to forget that Neltharion a.k.a Deathwing, worked side by side with Al'akir (Thunderaan's father) and Ragnaros.

People seem to forget that Neltharion a.k.a Deathwing, worked side by side with Al'akir (Thunderaan's father) and Ragnaros.
    true, but only in Cata and by then Deathwing had been long gone from Highmountain/Broken Isles

but maybe its still a connection

try doing neltharion's lair and eye of azshara mythic with a shaman who has completed his class campaign? (I dunno ... maybe they are cruel like that)

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    true, but only in Cata and by then Deathwing had been long gone from Highmountain/Broken Isles

but maybe its still a connection
    I was simply answering the question, I didn't make any conclusions.

"The right half of a prison intended for Thunderaan the Windlord."
    "The left half of a prison intended for Thunderaan the Windlord."

So it is intended for him. This means he is not captured in there right?
    So someone on the broken isle wants to inprison him and created this two bindings.
    Some one earlier in the past also did this to him.
    He gave parts of the prison to two of his generals.

Now my question is if someone wants to inprison him, who will it be.
    Who will take care of this bindings?

And also what will be in this prison when we open it?
    Thunderaan is in the shaman class hall, happily wielding his new Thunderfury right?

How are we able to get it then without killing / stealing it from him?
    Last edited by Minka; 2016-09-06 at 08:31 AM.
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

just to add my quick idea, nobody seems to have mentioned maw of souls which is both in Stormheim and a ship, a ghost ship, its possible that an item/clue can be picked up from one of the (un)dead people in the instance (looted, pickpocket, bribe if any can be in there) that starts us on our way?