Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Now as clearing these More or less pointing with BlackHand heroic and HFC area what stats are you rolling? I am mainly in Crit /Vers for my dps side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Which trinkets did you use for that?
    First one is an Agility/Mastery passive. Ilvl 835
    Second one is the one you loot on the third boss of Black Rook Hold (Haste passive + proc damages + increase damages for a certain amount). Ilvl 840.

+Executionerz

Running Mastery/Haste for Heroic Blackhand and soloing in general. Not saying that this is the best optimization, but clearly super powerful against Physical Survival situations. Enrages are nowhere from a problem in general (aside from Mythic diff, or Heroic Archimonde). Plus, both Mastery and Haste are the most efficient stats in terms of scaling.

how are you guys finding Vengeance for soloing? I've mained Rogue in Legion but have decided to keep my DH alt and roll him from Havoc to Vengeance, seems fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    how are you guys finding Vengeance for soloing? I've mained Rogue in Legion but have decided to keep my DH alt and roll him from Havoc to Vengeance, seems fun!
    It's amazing for soloing. I think it's the class for soloing, really.

Well I just soloed from 80% Mythic Ravencrest as Vengence since ended up double tanking and the group fell. Ilvl 836 Crit/Vers Mainly and using the Void Trinket since it does high damage atm till fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsno View Post
    It's amazing for soloing. I think it's the class for soloing, really.
    That's music to my ears! I'm maining Rogue but really like playing Tanks, more so my BrM Monk, but since I've gone off Monk, DH was the one for me. Self heal, insane mobility, fun spells. Winner! I'll get the Arti and level it to 110 immediately!

Deleted
    Mythic Brackenspore
    http://imgur.com/SrQU55Z

Ilvl 841.
    Was pretty hectic on the space management, towards the end.

Deleted
    So, has anyone soloed Garrosh M yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Executionerz View Post
    Well I just soloed from 80% Mythic Ravencrest as Vengence since ended up double tanking and the group fell. Ilvl 836 Crit/Vers Mainly and using the Void Trinket since it does high damage atm till fixed.
    the void tendrils are useful still?

Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    So, has anyone soloed Garrosh M yet?
    Good luck with the boss resetting in p4. Monk could probably do it now but i don't know if anyone playing a monk will bother aha.

Not very challenging, but the spreadsheet didn't mention it so I just wanna confirm that you can solo full SoO as long as you skip Galakras by climbing the mountains.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    It's near godlike. I can simply just go pick 10 elites in Suramar city and aoe them down with no issues at all. Not to mention that tanks don't get dazed or dismounted.
    I tried havoc briefly and got annoyed that I was dazed and dismounted often, it was so annoying. Besides survivability was not very good. Single target damage was better but I could not solo as many elites as vengeance, so tank is clearly the way to go if you like pulling more than one mob.
    I even leveled 100-110 as vengeance. It was rather quick and I had no issues whatsoever with stronger rares, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    the void tendrils are useful still?
    They were scaling to 110 but it was hot fixed yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    It's near godlike. I can simply just go pick 10 elites in Suramar city and aoe them down with no issues at all. Not to mention that tanks don't get dazed or dismounted.
    I tried havoc briefly and got annoyed that I was dazed and dismounted often, it was so annoying. Besides survivability was not very good. Single target damage was better but I could not solo as many elites as vengeance, so tank is clearly the way to go if you like pulling more than one mob.
    I even leveled 100-110 as vengeance. It was rather quick and I had no issues whatsoever with stronger rares, etc.
    that's awesome to hear. I'm casual and am mostly looking to just solo and mythic+. I'm so torn between vengeance and prot warrior hahaha... have 5 days off next week from work so im going HAM grinding to 110 on both rogue and whichever tank I choose. but by what you've said ,sounds like dh is going to be awesome for what I want.

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idonthinksodude View Post
    Not very challenging, but the spreadsheet didn't mention it so I just wanna confirm that you can solo full SoO as long as you skip Galakras by climbing the mountains.
    Where did you jump to skip Galak? and did you also skip Spoils for Thok?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapefruitsnz View Post
    Where did you jump to skip Galak? and did you also skip Spoils for Thok?
    You can climb up the mountains by the tree close to the docks on your right when you're facing Galakras. Be sure to glide down outside the gates to kill Iron Juggernaut or else you'll be stuck inside Orgrimmar city. I don't skip spoils, just clear every mob possible and do it normally. Ordos was also super easy now, can facetank all his abilities without taking any real damage at 110@840 ilvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soloed Archdruid Glaidalis on Normal.

Trash is way more annoying than he was. Had to skip a bunch with Shadowmeld cheese.

Edited to remove names from chat and make note that I did not use the Touch of the Void trinket.

Edited to just make a gallery

http://imgur.com/a/v75Im

- - - Updated - - -

Link to album and missing Fenryr screenshot, but here is Halls of Valor Normal

http://imgur.com/a/W8Lky
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 2016-09-07 at 09:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Managed to solo mythic Helya in phase 2. Some 25mil hp. My favorite boss, she's so hot

Been reading through the Topic (was forwarded to it via the Blizz forums) and I'm having a question.
    When doing solo WoD raids, what items (trinckets, ring, etc) are a must have?

Already encountered some issues with mechanics on BFC and HFC bosses that to me seem un-doable. Though after reading the spreadsheet my minds went a bit berzerk.
    Atm My Veng. DH is at 836 with 3 artifact slots unlocked, gear so far is mostly from World Quests and Crafted. Just a bunch of items gathered together to lvl up the item lvl fast.
    Can't link to armory, so bit hard to show my current gear. Playing on Beukaapje , Aggramar

Mirror of the Blademaster is currently the only necessity in order to avoid resetting mechanics (Hans'n'Frans, Archimonde, probably another that's slipped my mind).

Besides that, not much else. What's your artifact power level?

Also, what thread has this forum linked in it out of curiosity? Wasn't aware it had gone that far yet.

Will be updating spreadsheet and stuff after I've had a sleep, been up for ages currently.
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH