Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why are people calling this app a game? It's just a simple app that lets you do missions while not being ingame and look at shit you can do when you get back on. I like it alot!
    Going back to the mission table just to keep missions running is something I feel is a bit.. meh.. Maybe I'm lazy but that makes this app worthwhile for me at least. I'm not gonna go so far to say that smartphones are the new platform for wow. Calm down already xD

It's Tuesday and it's not released. fuck Blizzard.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    It's Tuesday and it's not released. fuck Blizzard.
    Would you relax. It's not even tuesday everywhere yet.

I hope this will not have the world profession quests bug.

Deleted
    Amg it's still not available

What is this app's correct name? How to type in it playmartket in order to find it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just search for Blizzard i suppose, or Companion

Quote Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
    Just search for Blizzard i suppose, or Companion
    Thanks!
    /10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    What is this app's correct name? How to type in it playmartket in order to find it?
    According to the advertisement logo it shall be 'World of Warcraft: Legion Companion'
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2016-09-06 at 09:11 AM.

Azeroth, the epic storylines, Elwynn Forest, killing wolves, hunting the messenger in Westfall, Blackrock Mountain, Onyxia, Nefarian, Blood of Heroes, Battle of Darrowshire, Naxx, opening of AQ, Stratholme, Stitches, queuing in Ironforge, queuing at Silverwing, Alterac Valley, The Burning Legion, The Lich King...

It's all turning into.... Candy Crush...

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post
    Azeroth, the epic storylines, Elwynn Forest, killing wolves, hunting the messenger in Westfall, Blackrock Mountain, Onyxia, Nefarian, Blood of Heroes, Battle of Darrowshire, Naxx, opening of AQ, Stratholme, Stitches, queuing in Ironforge, queuing at Silverwing, Alterac Valley, The Burning Legion, The Lich King...

Hinthint* It has never been as hardcore as you seem to re-imagining it

7+ Year Old Account
    The problem is ...we have a App named Armory....if ilog now OMg is so outdate....i hope they focus on new app better not like Armory ....and a bit of Topic why Armory is not update in new Wow Site? ah is so cool so nice but.....outdated ... shitty job.... on something that easy....higher me blizzard ildo it if your team is so busy to handle the webpage

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post

In what way is WoW becoming a match three puzzle game?

Deleted
    still not in iOS appstore (EU)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Messinna View Post
    The problem is ...we have a App named Armory....if ilog now OMg is so outdate....i hope they focus on new app better not like Armory ....and a bit of Topic why Armory is not update in new Wow Site? ah is so cool so nice but.....outdated ... shitty job.... on something that easy....higher me blizzard ildo it if your team is so busy to handle the webpage
    I'd like to be able to actually understand what's written on the official site, thanks. Reading your post nearly gave me a seizure.

Quote Originally Posted by blinzi View Post
    still not in iOS appstore (EU)
    Honestly, I'd look after 1800 CET, that's 9 AM in Los Angeles. Don't think it's going to be released before the developers are ready to provide support.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Would have preferred an extra dungeon or raid TBH, I'm sure the staff/money could have been used better elsewhere.

Well, I don't complain about it. Seems to be a nice addition, but it would have been thousandfold more useful during WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Messinna View Post
    I kinda agree; Armory is a nice application, but apparently abandoned. I wouldn't mind having a big app with all the functions, but I do understand the appeal of having several, smaller applications, each with their purpose clearly marked, so that Random Joe, if he is only interested in Class Hall missions, doesn't need to get all the other functions and instead focus entirely on what he is looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Would have preferred an extra dungeon or raid TBH, I'm sure the staff/money could have been used better elsewhere.
    I honestly doubt that the people developing this app are the same people who create that type of content for the game; Nor are the costs of creating them anywhere comparable.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I honestly doubt that the people developing this app are the same people who create that type of content for the game
    Hence why I said staff/money, I.E if you hire an IOS developer that's money/resources you can't use to hire an additional quest/dungeons/etc developer. When you hire an entire team of them that's resources that could have been an additional dungeon or other content.