Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post

Seems to be a bit broken at the moment. Counts me at 142, but also says I'm Prestige 1 (Either the prestige, or the 100 in 142 is redundant). My matches is listed as "undefined" for some reason too.
    And in Competitive, it shows me as not having any levels, though I'm still prestige 1:
    Weird, thanks for the report will work on it asap!

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to be a bit broken at the moment. Counts me at 142, but also says I'm Prestige 1 (Either the prestige, or the 100 in 142 is redundant). My matches is listed as "undefined" for some reason too.
    And in Competitive, it shows me as not having any levels, though I'm still prestige 1:
    We've figured out the issue, and unfortunately it's coming from playoverwatch themselves due to the release of Season 2...until they resolve issues we've reported to the devs via Discord, there's not much we can do i'm afraid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korle View Post
    We've figured out the issue, and unfortunately it's coming from playoverwatch themselves due to the release of Season 2...until they resolve issues we've reported to the devs via Discord, there's not much we can do i'm afraid
    Oh well. You tried at least.

those a**holes infracted me for this sig F that sh*t
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    those a**holes infracted me for this sig F that sh*t
    Did they say what the infraction reason was ;s?, if it's down to the message inside the Image for the users with BROKEN signatures, we can remove it...but infracting people for it definitely isn't right when it's coming from our end =/ we just saw it as an easy way to get people to update as multiple platforms use it...

@Kerdoz is it possible for you to Confirm whether we should remove the "broken" image for people with broken signatures that tells people to go to our website to re-generate or is it ok to leave it there? we don't have any issues removing it, just means people that have the older version will have a little box that looks like a broken image icon...

also is it possible to remove @Koji2k11 's infraction if it was for that? as we don't want to cause any issues for people/mmoc it's self, but the image comes from us and we didn't class it as advertisement, Only a way for people to update their signatures....

@Mehman we've done a few updates, we've disabled the Matches feature for now as it's playoverwatch problem, as for Ranks/Prestige they should be fixed you may need to re-generate, in regards to the 100+ prestige1+, the level it's self with the 1/2/3/4/5~ we're going to remove the first initial number, we're just waiting on a fix from playoverwatch before we do that as it's breaking the code each update they push
    Last edited by mmoc5242775626; 2016-09-06 at 01:49 AM.

Did they say what the infraction reason was ;s?, if it's down to the message inside the Image for the users with BROKEN signatures, we can remove it...but infracting people for it definitely isn't right when it's coming from our end =/ we just saw it as an easy way to get people to update as multiple platforms use it...

@Kerdoz is it possible for you to Confirm whether we should remove the "broken" image for people with broken signatures that tells people to go to our website to re-generate or is it ok to leave it there? we don't have any issues removing it, just means people that have the older version will have a little box that looks like a broken image icon...

also is it possible to remove @Koji2k11 's infraction if it was for that? as we don't want to cause any issues for people/mmoc it's self, but the image comes from us and we didn't class it as advertisement, Only a way for people to update their signatures....

@Mehman we've done a few updates, we've disabled the Matches feature for now as it's playoverwatch problem, as for Ranks/Prestige they should be fixed you may need to re-generate, in regards to the 100+ prestige1+, the level it's self with the 1/2/3/4/5~ we're going to remove the first initial number, we're just waiting on a fix from playoverwatch before we do that as it's breaking the code each update they push

Welcome back, Blizzard.
    Reason: Avatar/Signature Violation
    2016-09-02 07:08 PM
    by Scrapbot
    2016-10-02 07:08 PM

i had the current text and the broken sig from the site which so many people have had couple days ago

Dear Koji2k11,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Avatar/Signature Violation
    -------
    Signature & Avatar Guidelines

Maximum amount of images, quotes and text in your signature: As much as you can fit within the other rules.
    Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature filesize: 50kB total. If you have multiple images then the filesize is added between them. Smilies also count.
    Maximum avatar filesize: 20kB.
    Restricted file types in signature/avatar: None. You can have it animated if you must, but be sure that it meets the other rules (More importantly filesize).

Avatars and signatures are subject to the same rules as posts and threads. They should not shock, offend or in any other way break our rules.

Additionally, the following avatars and signatures are prohibited: Scrapbot's avatar, the "Banned" avatar, clickfarm links (like 'hatch a dragon', 'click to give me internets'), and any monetized links (like adf.ly) or SEO. A single text link to a personal blog or website is acceptable under most circumstances; however, advertisement banners are not allowed. If you're not sure if something is allowed, please send a PM to any moderator or admin.
    -------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
    Last edited by Koji2k11; 2016-09-06 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i had the current text and the broken sig from the site which so many people have had couple days ago
    You're only allowed 2 lines of text with a 100px tall signature. You have 3 lines.

You're only allowed 2 lines of text with a 100px tall signature. You have 3 lines.
    i had this sig for over 3 months .....

does space realy count as a line ? if so thats the most supid thing i've ever seen in my entire life there is nothing written in the space line
    Last edited by Koji2k11; 2016-09-06 at 11:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i had this sig for over 3 months .....
    And people run around with signatures that are 150+ px tall for weeks too. It depends on when they get reported and the mood of the mod who reads the report. That said, take it up with the mods / super mods. Discussing moderation is frowned on.

Deleted
    Which would mean the infraction isn't from us, it's down to you having 3 total lines and the Signature height being too high =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Which would mean the infraction isn't from us, it's down to you having 3 total lines and the Signature height being too high =/
    100px is the limit for pictures, as long as it's not above that it's good. People just have to make sure they don't have too much text in them as well.

dont worry i dont blame you i blame MMO-C for being super nazi with sigs

10+ Year Old Account
    Beware of the mods who seem to be in a bad mood !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

"All the best"
    Last edited by Huntaer; 2016-09-17 at 10:05 AM.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Wow...I've been back and forth with chaud who was happy with our signature...not sure who I should even contact as no one is replying. ...We've changed the sizing down to the required, But you shouldn't have even have had an error message..we're looking into why, and we're sorry you received the infraction.
    Last edited by mmoc5242775626; 2016-09-17 at 03:15 PM.

Hey, so I've been trying to generate a sig on the site and it is just giving me a loading indicator but never generates an image.

It will give me copyable links, but it never actually generates the PNG so when I try to use it on forums if doesnt work.