Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    If your orc character wouldn't have gnomes in his class hall simply because they are gnomes, ignoring what value they bring otherwise, then he's a shitty leader.
    Not really, no. Can get the job done in character with or without them. They don't even make that much of in character sense to have around in a hunter order hall, other than crafting guns and ammunation, yet they're clearly put in as various units(ie archers).

As I've said, the position of "leader" would be much more meaningful if we could chose our champions from a wide array of champions. What someone likes OOC and what their character will do IC should entirely be up to the player as the player is the "leader" and no matter which move he makes IC, it will still be the one that ends up saving the day anyway.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-09-06 at 02:16 AM.

hunter get rexxar, he summon it's 3 pet and each one has different ability like the heartstone ones, the wivern buff 3% damage, the bear is a tank and the boar has charge and aoe
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    He became a joke in WoW, but before that he wasn't one.

Aside from that, if you ignore his title, he's fine.
    He is a Shaman and a Slave Master who let's his Slaves fight as Gladiators, what makes him a criminal in the eyes of the Horde and the same scum Blackmoore was and yet we should believe that he is a great Shaman and became an Advisor of Thrall after that? He who made other people suffer what Thrall had to suffer, he who made Varian hate the Horde once again?

He is a Joke who, at best, proofs that Thrall at the new Horde are a bunch of Hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    He is a Shaman and a Slave Master who let's his Slaves fight as Gladiators, what makes him a criminal in the eyes of the Horde and the same scum Blackmoore was and yet we should believe that he is a great Shaman and became an Advisor of Thrall after that?
    While i agree to some extent, he was not the worst, he took care of his fighters unlike Blackmoore who continued to be a drunk bastard.

On the other hand, Rehgar is a skilled Shaman, Hunters get a gnome Hunter that you gave some hunting lessons in Highmountain, then she suddenly earns the same position as Rexxar / Halduron.

he who made Varian hate the Horde once again?
    Don't think that's Rehgars fault, he even visited a summit along with Thrall and Garrosh where Varian was also present.

I don't know, but the priest champions are rather dull.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    There's a difference between a Slave Master and an Arena Master.
    Yes, he indeed was using the arena to get famous and rich but comparing him to Blackmoore is ridiculous.
    Blackmoore was insane and wanted to use the orcs and the wealth to take over the human kingdoms and he would do anything to get to that.

Rehgar however doesn't really care about ruling, he just wanted wealth however he didn't went nuts as Blackmoore, when Varian and Broll escaped from him, it is mentioned that Rehgar truly wished they would escaped - he still believes in the power of warriors spirit.

I do not understand why such minor character is getting such hate, he doesn't deserve that.
    Because it's stupid to like a Character only because the writers tell you to like him, while he is as worse as a character everyone hates. Rehgar Earthfury is scum who broke the Law of the Horde that prohibited Slavery and let the King of Stormwind, a noble and ancient Druid he should respect as a Shaman and a young blood elven Girl fight for their lives, only to become rich and then claims himself moral superior because he liked his slaves.

That's uncle Tom morals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    I Vote for Druids...

Brightwing (LOL!)
    You also do some quests for Murky in High Mountain

I vote NOT paladins.

They run off and get themself captured all the time.
    The cow even takes the time to write a journal while being captured instead of fighting her way out.

I remember the quote from one of the journal pages by the cow:
    "We attacked the legion at the portal. At our surprise the portal opened and we have been overrun!"
    Yeah, that's kind of how legion portals work... I don't know what you expected.

Because it's stupid to like a Character only because the writers tell you to like him, while he is as worse as a character everyone hates. Rehgar Earthfury is scum who broke the Law of the Horde that prohibited Slavery and let the King of Stormwind, a noble and ancient Druid he should respect as a Shaman and a young blood elven Girl fight for their lives, only to become rich and then claims himself moral superior because he liked his slaves.

That's uncle Tom morals.
    That's not what an Uncle Tom is.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I hear mages get Kalec. Hard to beat having a Dragon Aspect as a champion.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I hear mages get Kalec. Hard to beat having a Dragon Aspect as a champion.
    The aspects lost most of their power at the end of cataclysm.
    Warriors get 3 titanic watchers; now we are talking. :P

Demon Hunter is pretty sick.

We get Shade of Akama, who is like an entirely seperate character to Akama. I always thought Shade was just a mind controlled portion of Akama during BT, but no, Shade is like a demon trapped inside Akama, and actively wants out and has a personality and mind of its own. Hes evil as fuck.

We get Maiden Mother Malevolence basically the Shivarrah boss from BT, with a different name.

Over all, as a DH, you're basically an elite force of badasses, roaming Demon home worlds and slaughtering them like animals. Really fucking cool gliding down from a ship with a team of like 6 elite demon hunters too.

Demon Hunters the Navy SEALS of WoW

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Demon Hunter is pretty sick.

We get Shade of Akama, who is like an entirely seperate character to Akama. I always thought Shade was just a mind controlled portion of Akama during BT, but no, Shade is like a demon trapped inside Akama, and actively wants out and has a personality and mind of its own. Hes evil as fuck.

We get Maiden Mother Malevolence basically the Shivarrah boss from BT, with a different name.

Over all, as a DH, you're basically an elite force of badasses, roaming Demon home worlds and slaughtering them like animals. Really fucking cool gliding down from a ship with a team of like 6 elite demon hunters too.

Demon Hunters the Navy SEALS of WoW
    Sounds like the Suicide Squad!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    For warlocks, Eredar twins (the ones from Sunwell raid), with possibility to summon them as temporary bodyguards.

Even if the others are just meh, I'm really happy about my champions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We have the High Commander of the Grand Army of the Light.
    Your move!

Tirion
    oh he's there. just not necessarily breathing too well
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    The first three warrior champions are randoms. I don't even know their name (You see the first two a couple of minute at the beginning of your class hall campaign, and you talk once to the third), but right now I got Hymdall. It's pretty cool, even if I'd prefer to have some actual warriors of Azeroth. Could you not revive Varian, Odyn ?

Mage just because Archmage Kalecgos has the best combat ability (and by best i mean most fun IMO)
    Last edited by TawnyMadison; 2016-09-06 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted
    Don't get the Kalecgos love, he's a rather blunt and onedimensional character.

Altruis is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Not really, no. Can get the job done in character with or without them. They don't even make that much of in character sense to have around in a hunter order hall, other than crafting guns and ammunation, yet they're clearly put in as various units(ie archers).
    So Gnome Hunters shouldn't be allowed into the Hunter order hall? Don't tell my Gnome Hunter that!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    So Gnome Hunters shouldn't be allowed into the Hunter order hall? Don't tell my Gnome Hunter that!
    Why should any not-magical class allow gnomes? They are tiny, weak and because of their short legs slow. How can they support an order of archers or warriors or assassins or death Knights?

Deleted
    You know who shouldn't be allowed in any Order Hall?

Shit posters. :V