Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is the point of the dungeons anyways? If they reward the same item level why do we need to unlock them?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    What is the point of the dungeons anyways? If they reward the same item level why do we need to unlock them?
    Because of the items they drop? Specifically some trinkets and non-tier sets.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Increased chance at loot each week due to more dungeons, and strong "mini-sets"

Many people exploited the bug that allowed you to repeat the withered army scenario unlimited amount of times by joining a raid-group before entering the scenario so you woudnt get credit and could repeat it. It allowed them to get all army upgrades and unlimited rep with the nightfallen. Some people were rolled-back when this was fixed but many others are still running around with fully upgraded armies and are deep into revered rep-wise.

I really think Blizzard should have been more strict on the people that exploited this because the nightfallen fraction is very important early legion and exploiting their rep is quite a big deal imo. But blizzard went the silent fix way and hardly punished/rolled back anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    You should really go brewmaster, a number of other classes don't get the benefit of a tank spec, so use it.
    This x 25 million.

I switched to Guardian and it's so much easier to control.

putting attunements back into the game is literally the most retarded thing blizz has done this expansion. fortunately the rest is good, but its still infuriating missing out on 2 dungeons because of fucking rep of all things. jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

top rank 1 kek
    Last edited by justinope; 2016-09-05 at 11:51 AM.

Deleted
    Hi everyone

Can someone please tell me if you need all group members to be attuned or just the group leader for accessing Arcway and Court of Stars dungeons?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen View Post
    Hi everyone

Can someone please tell me if you need all group members to be attuned or just the group leader for accessing Arcway and Court of Stars dungeons?
    everyone needs to be attuned

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Many people exploited the bug that allowed you to repeat the withered army scenario unlimited amount of times by joining a raid-group before entering the scenario so you woudnt get credit and could repeat it. It allowed them to get all army upgrades and unlimited rep with the nightfallen. Some people were rolled-back when this was fixed but many others are still running around with fully upgraded armies and are deep into revered rep-wise.

I really think Blizzard should have been more strict on the people that exploited this because the nightfallen fraction is very important early legion and exploiting their rep is quite a big deal imo. But blizzard went the silent fix way and hardly punished/rolled back anyone.
    I was curious how this happened. A certain popular streamer who I won't name got the Legion Dungeon Hero mount very quickly after launch with his group, didn't know how they managed to get 8k/12k with Nightfallen so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    I really think they should add something between chapter 8 and 9, that 7k rep gap feels really weird when you can get like 2k rep per week at most if you do everything perfectly... Just feels very awkward at the moment, doing this awesome some and suddenly... nope, replocked.

Going to be wildly annoying also to wait a few weeks on all your alts to get into arcway and cos.
    Explain how I am at 8.7k/12k if you can only get 2k at most pr week, when it's 1 week since legion launch.

P.S. I have not been exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Explain how I am at 8.7k/12k if you can only get 2k at most pr week, when it's 1 week since legion launch.

Maybe you can explain how you did that, considering:
    - I dinged 6hours after launch
    - Managed to do the kirin tor emissary cache for extra rep before it reset
    - Did world quests from tuesday morning and didn't skip a single suramar one
    - I'm 7k/12k

I did have the scenario bug on me yielding me one less scenario, but they don't really give 1.7k either

I have done all the possible quests with Nighfallen and did the scenario 2 times and I am 3700/12000 now. I dinged on Wednesday, so maybe you must have missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    - I'm 7k/12k

I did have the scenario bug on me yielding me one less scenario, but they don't really give 1.7k either
    i'm 7.5k and i fucked up 1 scenario and i haven't abused DMF's 10% rep gain.

i think 8k is completely possible if you try-harded it, but 8k was only possible today mind you.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post

Why dont you tell us yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    - I'm 7k/12k

Lets start off I missed the first scenario aswell, then I unlocked every single world quest, most importantly the dinosaur one.
    I did every world quest, including the bugged ones, which didnt show up on the minimap, I also used the DMF rep buff from the time it was up.
    EU, which I guess makes a difference. My scenarios didnt go all too well, but most of them were in the 300-425 range.
    I didnt play aswell as I should've could easily have gotten 1k+ more rep if I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Nague View Post
    This is a nightmare for me.
    I find it really stupid that 2 dungeons are gated behind such a....special scenario.
    I am a heal monk with a meh dps weapon, all the withered die to the AE the mobs in the very first rooms, i cant kill them fast enough, last time i got 90 copper as a reard and almost uninstalled.

I will be locked out of the dungeons because of this ridicilous scenario.

Isnt a long quest chain enough? There are a million quests in that zone and all those teleporters and layline things and feeding the NPCs and world quests, does all the rep really need to be bundled into that scenario?
    (quests 25 rep, scenario 400)
    I do this scenario as Holy Paladin with plenty of success. My initial burst of Judgement/Holy Shock/CS/CS + withered is way more than I can do as Ret.