Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    not ebin
    would prefer something i havent seen before

Deleted
    Well, given the fact my most enjoyable WoW experience was TBC and Karazhan especially, I am on the Christmas gondola of Suramar with you, Benhir.

I am crazy excited about it. Not only it's gonna bring lovely nostalgia, it will also majorly progress the story surely because I have just one thing to say to people who say rehashing Kara is stupid catering to kids:

we need to reclaim Suramar from Legion's control. Legion is far more powerful than before due to getting energy from Tomb of Sargeras. Ley energy (extremely powerful primal energy that was used to power up the strongest things and characters in Warcraft universe, including Guardian of Tirisfal) coursing in ley lines beneath Azeroth and leading to singular place, a magical tower.

Well, of course, critics will criticize but I am totally down and loving it. From what we've seen so far about other dungeons, the mechanics are on point (finally :P) and I feel Karazhan will kick the bar up another notch.

Can't wait!

I'd be mildly hyped but this is just guaranteed to be gated behind even more Suramar questing and quite frankly I'm not sure if it can be worth that. But I guess they'll put enough OP loot in there for it to not be optional...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I'd be mildly hyped but this is just guaranteed to be gated behind even more Suramar questing and quite frankly I'm not sure if it can be worth that. But I guess they'll put enough OP loot in there for it to not be optional...
    What amkes you think its gated behind Suramar questing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    living in his own little fantasy world.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    The fact that they announced a new Suramar questline and seem to be going for attunements atm (Court of Stars and Arcway). We'll see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Of course "fans will realliy love it". There are millions playing the game. Many will love it. Many will hate it. They could say that absout absolutely everything in the game and it'd be an equally vapid statement.

They make stupid fluffy statements unrelated to reality to hype people up all the time, so anything a PR rep has to say holds no weight whatsoever with me. Personally I'm not interested until we get to see the thing ourselves.
    As opposed to the banal commentaries of jaded players? I do agree like everything else in the game -- some will love it, others will hate. Subjective things are subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    It does sound pretty awesome. Just hope the new chess event is a bit more responsive than the previous version.
    oh god I hated the chess event. We used to do the glitch where you could run outside and wall hack and spawn where the last boss was skipping most of the other bosses. We could literally clear the instance backwards. They patched it after awhile but it was wild.

I'm glad to see a bigger focus on 5 man content as I'm not raiding hardcore like I used to anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    The fact that they announced a new Suramar questline and seem to be going for attunements atm (Court of Stars and Arcway). We'll see I guess.
    Arcway and Court of Stars makes sense because they are actually in Suramar. i dont see how it can possibly make sense that Kara is gated behind Nightfallen rep

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Parties are overrated.
    It's an expression. Cynics and pedants are boring, depressing people to listen to.