Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just want an option to slap Sylvanas and say Y U DO DIZ, because FUCK her actions are infuriating

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Such as leaving everything to us (the players) and going off to chase after her own goal? :P Let's be fair - both Sylvanas and Genn weren't putting the war as their top priority here. Sylvanas went to find a way to get Valkyr for her & the Forsaken's virtual immortality, and Genn went to mess her plans up. They could've put more efforts in trying to take the Aegis of Aggramar - alas, both of them didn't.
    The worst thing that pissed me off was "hey, you helped me to get out of hellheim, i'll let you pass", then Sylvanas did her shit. Fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    50% selfish. She did conjure up a considerable Horde army to claim the Aegis and save the world, but also went off on her own to enslave the val'kyr queen and attain personal immortality.
    I'm 100% sure that PC with Odyn did all the job here, Sylavanas and Greymane were here only to fight each other

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Wasn't Undeath supposed to be a terrible curse? Didn't the Forsaken hated the Scourge for damning them to such an existence? Even the Members of the Scourge only joined in to become some higher and by far more powerful undead being, a Lich, not some random Undead like the Forsaken are.
    Well, if you peaceful life was taken away - yes. But imagine boneheaded warrior, who died in a battle and got resurrected to fight again and can only die in the battle? Or a scientist who can continue his research for an eternity without growing old and demented?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kitanii View Post
    Well, that would be a hell of a plot twist. I like the consequences this one implies. 1) Why Varian, not Vol'jin? 2) Does she expect him to stay at her side, does she want him to keep leading alliance forcec? 3) Would he stay with her or go back to stormwind?
    I believe Varian is the only one who can stop Genn from fucking up Forsaken, that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I promise you all that if Sylvanas was an ugly character like Vol'Jin or Garrosh nobody would be defending her actions. This is the unfortunate state of the Fantasy genre. People can never break the mindset that ugly=immoral.

Deleted
    Without any Evil there can be no Good so it's got to be Good to be Evil sometimes - Satan

Seriously though, I don't see the Banshee Queen being the all hating all evil demon Alliance players make her out to be.. lets take the Broken shore line senario they all cried out at her throwing their tears on her betrayal What betrayal?? she was forced to retreat or die '\(O_o)/'
    Shes after immortality because she feels like she can't find the 'cure' to the forsaken not being able to reproduce meaning they'll die out.. in her mind as long as she lives her people live...

Thats not evil that desperation over trying to save your people.. its funny because its what Arthus did aswell......

Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    We Horde say 'Victory or Death' for a fucking reason.
    Because you want us all to be idiots?

Seriously, we don't retreat, the Horde is gutted. The Alliance loses Varian Wrynn anyways, only now the Alliance is left to fight the Legion on its own, almost certainly losing, and with their defeat goes the rest of the world, and eventually all worlds.

Sorry, I don't think asking every living thing on every world to pay with their life is an acceptable price to satisfy the ego and honor of those who want "victory or death" to be taken literally. Individuals can live by it, but armies and countries can only die by such a motto.

On topic: I have a lot I could say about Sylvanas... all I will say at this time is, for those who scream about her killing innocents, that's what happens in war, and prior to modern times it wasn't even seen as an unusual strategy. It was the way you fought medieval warfare: you attack farms and cities, cutting off the enemy's source of food and supplies, until you can lay siege to their castle and starve them out. If you've ever wanted the Alliance and the Horde to be at war, this is exactly the sort of thing you want.She's evil, but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad leader... just not a merciful or compassionate leader. I doubt she'd do well for the living horde long-term in peace... but then, she took the title of Warchief, so that's not really the issue right now.

(A good source on the subject: Medieval Warfare: A History, edited by Maurice Keen).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    Because you want us all to be idiots?
    If you don't want to be idiots, than you should change your battlecry into Victory or strategic withdrawal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Wait...so...can Science make me become a super saiyan god then? Can science manipulate my body, creating the real life Dark titan? HOLY SHIT! I NEED THIS!

(I'm just joking around as well btw. . See, I have a sense of humor too. WE'RE ALL HAPPY).

I'm just trying to be positive, did I do it correctly?
    technically if you were an alien, you can manipulate your body "mars" or become super-powerful-god-saiyan-being if you want
    the comic books and manga are clear on this point.
    the Question is what if we become "alien" on other plants, what kind of power we would have !?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I promise you all that if Sylvanas was an ugly character like Vol'Jin or Garrosh nobody would be defending her actions. This is the unfortunate state of the Fantasy genre. People can never break the mindset that ugly=immoral.
    Well she is more ugly now than when she was alive. I have a general weakness for all things undead, this is why I love the Forsaken. I love my shadow priestess. And she worships her Banshee Queen. Besides that, the Forsaken are the only kingdom on the side of Quel'Thalas on that continent, so another reason to support them (as a Blood Elf, who is my main).

Besides that, why I understand Genn's reasoning about attacking Sylvanas (first, revenge for his son, second, the misinterpretation of the situation at Broken Shore), he is still a dick. And the whole ending of the storyline makes me want to leave the whole Horde vs. Alliance thing once again, just like in Jade Forest and the whole ordeal with the Jade Serpent statue.

Honestly, we should just merge Horde and Alliance together. Divided will we fall.
    Last edited by mmoceb1073a651; 2016-09-06 at 12:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    We Horde say 'Victory or Death' for a fucking reason.
    we had not "victory" to die for
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Wrathion is the reason Legion is here right now due to his manipulation of events leading to Garroshes escape

Wrathion is the biggest villain of all !

7+ Year Old Account
    If you don't want to be idiots, than you should change your battlecry into Victory or strategic withdrawal.
    nice coming from the humans which there motto is "every man for him self"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    nice coming from the humans which there motto is "every man for him self"
    That's a spell, not a motto. My blood elf Priest has a spell named schism, does this makes causing schisms her motto?

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole point of this expansion is to not trust our leaders, I swear it comes up once per zone in the BL.

If you're still looking for reasons to defend the poor judgement of either faction you're not focusing hard enough on the real problem, IE the Legion.

Focus on what your class can do for Azeroth, not who's race has the shittiest leader. (;

7+ Year Old Account
    That's a spell, not a motto. My blood elf Priest has a spell named schism, does this makes causing schisms her motto?
    it's not just a "random spell" it's your racial-spell
    It represent you
    like how the Orc racial make them deal more damage
    or the Dwarfs make them Harder and tougher
    or the Dranae calling the Naaru for aid
    what you do when the fight get's hard and tougher -> everyman for him self.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    The whole point of this expansion is to not trust our leaders, I swear it comes up once per zone in the BL.

If you're still looking for reasons to defend the poor judgement of either faction you're not focusing hard enough on the real problem, IE the Legion.

Focus on what your class can do for Azeroth, not who's race has the shittiest leader. (;
    some leaders are useless anyway.

10+ Year Old Account

3:03
    Both Horde and Alliance withdrawing. Alliance captain telling to fall back.

Stop being cringy please.

Deleted

Velen? He's such a useless Alliance Leader, he helped the Horde more than he ever helped the Alliance. That makes him the only leader of Alliance and Horde who was only harmful to his faction. Even Garrosh did more for the Horde, he got them new territories they still hold. He made Orgrimmar stronger than before, a City of Iron.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's not just a "random spell" it's your racial-spell
    It represent you
    like how the Orc racial make them deal more damage
    or the Dwarfs make them Harder and tougher
    or the Dranae calling the Naaru for aid
    what you do when the fight get's hard and tougher -> everyman for him self.

- - - Updated - - -

Most are. They're just there to make shitty decisions to perpetuate a war that has ended for the players long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's no different to Garrosh, uses harsh measure to achieve her goals. Plague use anyone? Thank fuck Genn fucked with her plans, I'm Horde and I dislike Sylvanas so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Most are. They're just there to make shitty decisions to perpetuate a war that has ended for the players long ago.
    For me, the War isn't over until the Horde pays the bill for the rebuilding of Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Plague use anyone?
    no worse then death by cannonfire when Genn had Skyfire open up on Forsaken ships

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post

3:03
    Both Horde and Alliance withdrawing. Alliance captain telling to fall back.

Stop being cringy please.
    Don't forget after we blew up the dark portal in draenor, 20 minutes after we arrived, we fleed. I agree people need to stop being cringy.