Emissary Caches: 10
    Mythic dungeons: 8
    Heroic dungeons: 43
    Withered Scenario: 4
    Thanks for your data

of course not only bads get them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    How can u do 4 scenarios when they have a 3 day cd? Cuz i only had 2 so far and i did every Surumar quest and played alot, expect to see my 3rd tomorrow :P
    I did the first initial scenario on the very fist day of legion. Legion is out now for 7 days. You can do the scenario twice on the first day. After that its 3 days cooldown.
    Makes a total of 4 possible scenarios up to today if you did the first two scenarios on the first day.

Is there any confirmed sources of where they drop? Is it just emissary caches, heroic dungeon bosses, mythic dungeon bosses, mythic caches, world bosses and raid bosses?

Can standard world enemies drop them? Dungeon enemies? How about normal dungeon bosses or PVP strong boxes? Can rares? Is it just various forms of bosses and caches? It seems to be the latter. (Sorry if this is common knowledge, I've just read conflicting things)

Quote Originally Posted by mikepic View Post
    Found mine in my 2nd heroic. I know I'm extremely lucky but it can happen.

Breastplate of the Golden Val'kyr
    good to know it can happen on heroics.

i have done 20ish heroics and countless normals and oppened 30 caches, and still nothing.

never done any mythics.

once server come up i get another 5 caches... lets hope today is the day.

Yupp, got waist for Unholy Death Knight the second day after release (wednesday, EU). Got it from Heroic Halls of Valor from the first boss. Too bad I am actually blood and by accident had unholy gear specc selected T_T

One person each in my current and former guilds have one (as far as I'm aware - I imagine I would have heard about another in my current guild).

Sadly, that person in my guild is not me
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did all mythic dungs and no legendary

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    There is going to be a lot of drama about this legendary thing unless all people already have one when raids launch
    Nope, not "one", they are all nice but some of them are gamechanging, i do not care if i am 4 months without seeing a leg as long as when i finally see one is the right one.

Question i'm more intrested in finding the answer to, is has anyone gotten TWO legendarys on a character yet? RNG gods haven't blessed anyone yet that i'm aware of

Or maybe a second can't drop till you get the order hall perk?

A whole big mythic-running guild with a lot of social members as well, many poopsocks used this week, one legendary in guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Question i'm more intrested in finding the answer to, is has anyone gotten TWO legendarys on a character yet? RNG gods haven't blessed anyone yet that i'm aware of

Or maybe a second can't drop till you get the order hall perk?
    Someone on these forums made a thread complaining because he got two of the same legendary. Had a screenshot.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tearstone of Elune or nothing

I will be really sad if I ever get another one.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can comfirm you can get more then 1 legendary drop before perk unluck , got 1 first emissary daily done after hitting lvl 110 in box and 1 yesterday from mythic HoV.

10+ Year Old Account
    do they only drop from bosses & caches, or can i get it from trash too
    Hi

Deleted
    I can't believe it but yesterday it happened! For the first time in 10 years in WoW I'm lucky with a loot drop. I got Aman'Thul's Wisdom from the surumar zone WQ chest. Also got some mythic warforged gear! Sitting at 842 ilvl already

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thetree/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Wanted to create a thread to capture some data for an anecdotal indication of how soon you should expect a legendary.

Please post, include some stats and then come back and edit your post from time to time. I'll collate totals into this post if enough people want to contribute. I've included what I think the main metrics are - let me know if you think others should be added. Normal dungeons aren't included because I don't expect people to run them once they can do heroics

Time at 110: 2 days 12 hours
    World Quests completed: 159
    Emissary Caches: 5
    Mythic dungeons: 8
    Heroic dungeons: 14
    Withered Scenario: 2

world quests dont have a chance to give you legendaries

PVP chests
    Emissary caches
    all dungeons
    all raiding
    weekly mythic+chest
    world boss

thats it

but
    Time at 110: 4 days, 23 mins
    World Quests completed: 198
    Emissary Caches: 11
    Mythic dungeons: 11
    Heroic dungeons: 30
    Withered Scenario: 4

This is silly to say but 8 days after launch I have two legendaries. I'm a guardian druid and have Luffa Wrappings and Cinidaria, the Symbiote.

While I was leveling on the opening night, at level 109 while questing in Highmountain I got the Luffa Wrappings from a small treasure chest in a cave that I found using Handinotes. This is probably the best guardian druid legendary out there and to get it on the first night was surprising to say the least.

The second one I received, Cinidaria the Symbiote, was from looting the third boss on Black Rook Hold Mythic last night.

Notably this was exactly one lockout after the first one within a few hours. Do I feel lucky? Extremely so. Receiving two within a week is too much of a good thing. I'd much rather prefer some of my guildies get them but that's RNG. Now I need to wait another 30 days before I can even equip a second.

Two other people have gotten legendaries from mythic bosses as well. One of them being our holy paladin who went to tank for a group and accidentally got a tanking legendary. Oops!

250 World Quests, 2 Mythics, 25 Heroics however many caches we've had available minus the Kirin Tor one for EU as I dinged after 7AM UK.

Nope. Friend got one on his alt, recently dinged 110 in a normal. I just hope I get something useful, preferably something like the Time Warp ring or the instant cast boots for Fire.

We had a mage in my guild get 2 so far. No one else has one yet.