Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Yeah, the last part outed this as bait. You're calling people "triggered" because they call you out on your BS. That's not how this works. You come in and make some pretty absurd statements, people say they're absurd and you start flinging around passive aggressive attacks and insults then cry foul when other people respond in a more direct manner in the course insulting people suffering from Down Syndrome. Good job!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    There is nothing in my posts implying im upset or crying my eyes out, if anyone is upset it's people like you, who get triggered by someone not agreeing with them to the point they feel like insulting, implying that someone is a mongloid or boring. That means people like you, in case you don't get that either.
    And by someone You mean only You? Because You are literally only person here who agree with Your point of view, in case You don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by eversman View Post
    And by someone You mean only You? Because You are literally only person here who agree with Your point of view, in case You don't get it.
    Well obviously that's exactly what I meant, and being in minority doesn't mean I'm not right either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Yeah, the last part outed this as bait. You're calling people "triggered" because they call you out on your BS. That's not how this works. You come in and make some pretty absurd statements, people say they're absurd and you start flinging around passive aggressive attacks and insults then cry foul when other people respond in a more direct manner in the course insulting people suffering from Down Syndrome. Good job!
    Then do yourself a favour and stop posting in this thread if you think it's a bait, your posts here are bringing nothing to the discussion anyway.

Deleted
    Nobody can bring anything to a discussion that isn't happening in the first place. You have no arguments for your cause and simply want to destroy one of the few good things shamans have gotten this expansion for absolutely no reason. Simply handwaving away the followers and abilities other classes get in the process. When anyone disagrees you either ignore it entirely or claim they're just flaming.

Just stop it.

Nobody can bring anything to a discussion that isn't happening in the first place. You have no arguments for your cause and simply want to destroy one of the few good things shamans have gotten this expansion for absolutely no reason. Simply handwaving away the followers and abilities other classes get in the process. When anyone disagrees you either ignore it entirely or claim they're just flaming.

Just stop it.
    I dont' want to destroy it, if you bothered to read the OP before coming up with your pointless flaming posts, maybe you'd realise I said I would like to see that ghost speed utility untied from Rehgar so that he isn't a mandatory combat ally, make it baseline or from a order class hall missions/research, whatever. And if it's not possible then yeah, they can nerf him for all I care.

And there is plenty of people posting in this thread, who don't outright post flame like you and actually add interesting insight here, so the discussion is happening, you just don't want to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    It affects gameplay for those who don't want to play with orc bodyguard but are forced to because he is hands down better than anything else you can get from combat allies.

- - - Updated - - -

And you are probably that guy who doesnt get invited to parties because you don't have anything to interesting to say, aren't you?
    Yeah because our other followers are so stellar.

You realise he's just the best out of the complete crap followers we have?

Quote Originally Posted by ehxy View Post
    Yeah because our other followers are so stellar.

You realise he's just the best out of the complete crap followers we have?
    I do, and that's the point exactly.

Holy shit, TIL combat allies do stuff. Up until today I just thought of combat allies as useless NPCs running next to you, probably aggroing additional stuff and doing next to zero damage.

holy crap, I actually need to lvl my enhancement before the banhammer hits this

how soon to you get Rehgar as a combat ally ?

I think OP is just asking for some of the abilities to be able to roll on other followers, possibly giving you more options. For example, someone else could provide the 30% mount speed and indoor mounting, another could provide the herbing while mounted and not getting dazed.

It does seem rather silly to have 5+ benefits on one follower when others get 1.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    I think OP is just asking for some of the abilities to be able to roll on other followers, possibly giving you more options. For example, someone else could provide the 30% mount speed and indoor mounting, another could provide the herbing while mounted and not getting dazed.

It does seem rather silly to have 5+ benefits on one follower when others get 1.
    Oh right, that would be perfect solution to this, nice suggestion.

Don't know if troll or not, but why ask to change something good? Are you RP-ing that you hate orc that much? Beside, if you actually feel "forced" to pick the best combat ally on the first place, you can always actually pick whoever you like, no? And let's say other ally get buffed or Rehgar's got nerfed that makes them on par each other. You'd still "forced" to pick the best out of all, right? And when it happen, would you still ask the same thing then? Or you just simply prefer Mylra to be your ally because you just love dwarf over orc (seeing how your profile picture is dwarf priest)?

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhka View Post
    Don't know if troll or not, but why ask to change something good? Are you RP-ing that you hate orc that much? Beside, if you actually feel "forced" to pick the best combat ally on the first place, you can always actually pick whoever you like, no? And let's say other ally get buffed or Rehgar's got nerfed that makes them on par each other. You'd still "forced" to pick the best out of all, right? And when it happen, would you still ask the same thing then? Or you just simply prefer Mylra to be your ally because you just love dwarf over orc (seeing how your profile picture is dwarf priest)?
    If you spread out the abilities, you would be able to go "Hmm, i'll send this guy on a mission and just do X as i don't need these particular abilities right now"

There is nothing wrong with having a few best choices for different things, having one that is best for everything is what OP is complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhka View Post
    Yeah I would prefer to go with Mylra, before I got Reghar I felt like I have a choice, I thought water elemental is better, but only slightly so I went with Mylra anyway. The difference in power they provided up to Rehgar was comparable so I could go with what I like. But Rehgar brings so much I feel gutted if I don't pick him and that's what I don't like. I feel like there is no other choice now but to go with Rehgar, so I suggest he is changed to be just a bodyguard like Mylra and his combat trait could be rolled into something else, like order hall research (instead of useless +10% secondary stats buff for example) or be a rare mission reward or something.

I dont' want to spend entire expansion with orc following me, because he is the only real choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    how soon to you get Rehgar as a combat ally ?
    lvl 101 ? 103 ? 105 ?

tbh i think the full heal is stronger, its saved my shaman from ally gank squads heaps of times and if your dead you sure as hell cant get anything done

lvl 101 ? 103 ? 105 ?
    He's a max level character so you need to finish the class hall story.

This thread is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    He's a max level character so you need to finish the class hall story.
    oooh

thx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    If you spread out the abilities, you would be able to go "Hmm, i'll send this guy on a mission and just do X as i don't need these particular abilities right now"

There is nothing wrong with having a few best choices for different things, having one that is best for everything is what OP is complaining about.
    If you spread out the abilities you end up with a bunch of mediocre followers rather than one or two decent ones. Which makes all of them "meh" at best and worse than what other classes are getting. There's also no way the other followers will get buffed so all you'll achieve is Rehgar getting nerfed and shamans getting shafted. If that is your goal, good job!

lvl 101 ? 103 ? 105 ?
    End of shaman campaign. He's the last follower you get alongside the flame elemental.

If you spread out the abilities you end up with a bunch of mediocre followers rather than one or two decent ones. Which makes all of them "meh" at best and worse than what other classes are getting. There's also no way the other followers will get buffed so all you'll achieve is Rehgar getting nerfed and shamans getting shafted. If that is your goal, good job!

End of shaman campaign. He's the last follower you get alongside the flame elemental.
    You out of everyone in this thread understand. OP is full retard.