Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noselacri View Post
    What's the deal? Have to grind through ordinary mobs with like 8+ nukes.
    I leveled as a DH tank and stayed in vengeance the entire time. No issues at all, even tanking I'm taking down groups of 5-6 at a time with AoE.

I'm leveilng/questing as resto druid, so I haven't died yet. (I'm 110 now though). Or, died to mobs. I fell off some high things a couple of times... really, really high things.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Mobs scale to 110 and then you pull ahead of the curve with ilvl. Ilvl comes much easier in this expo I have found since things can randomly ramp up to a higher one so quickly and crafted stuff. Which of course right now is insanely over priced but every day it drops more and more. To be honest once your 850+ it will be a slaughterhouse of everything in the world outside of world bosses and some high end world quest mobs.

my gearing experience this week

ding 110 ilevel is 793 - crappy mobs in suramar have 1.03mil hp took like 15 seconds on my enh shaman

get the heroic dungeon achievement , ilevel is 813 - same crappy mobs can now be pulled in packs of 3-4 and cleaved down in 10 seconds

start getting mythic world quest rewards , ilevel is 830 - can solo 10mil elites and can be killed withing 30 seconds with hero

cleared 8/10 mythic dungeons, ilevel is 840 - same 10 mil elites are now pulled with the crappy mobs and killed in 15 seconds

*note not only is the ilevel going up but you are getting stuff chucked into your artifact aswell

7+ Year Old Account
    842ilvl and im oneshoting mobs as my ww monk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I fell off some high things a couple of times... really, really high things.
    Liar, you did not fell off, you threw yourself on purpose, being sick of not finding the right path, you took the fast way XD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    Sounds like you have been spoiled by being a hunter with flying in past expansions.
    Stop trying to run past a bunch of mobs if you dont see a safe route.
    Sure. I'll just stop every 20 "yards" to kill that one wolf that's in the way.
    Sounds like you've been spoiled by having too much time on your hands, most likely because you don't know what having a job or a wife (or much a life) means.
    Stop trying to kill every critter in the way.

There, I can do it, too. Now, do you actually have anything constructive to say?

...thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Liar, you did not fell off, you threw yourself on purpose, being sick of not finding the right path, you took the fast way XD.
    Well, I did a 1080 off Thunder Totem into the water and was like, FUCK YEAH. the next time... I... uh... there WAS a splash, but it was my fluids splashing all over the rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I just came back from a long WoW vacation. Did a boost on my Shadow priest and just played clicking on random talents and what not.

I was saying the same thing until I turned off mind spike as a talent.

Whew, life is easy now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Well, I did a 1080 off Thunder Totem into the water and was like, FUCK YEAH. the next time... I... uh... there WAS a splash, but it was my fluids splashing all over the rocks.
    I used to play mage so I am a king in using displacer beast right before I hit the ground

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noselacri View Post
    What's the deal? Have to grind through ordinary mobs with like 8+ nukes.
    I literally destroy everything I look at (Outlaw Rogue). I'd actually rather mobs scale better with my gear, I like having to think about what I'm doing in the open world. Like if I ever had to use Crimson Vial or my Parry in a non 5v1 situation I'd be pretty happy...

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I play fire mage and shadow priest. I don't have issues with pulling monsters one-by-one. But as a mage i have an option to once per 2 minutes pull, basically, everything, and murder it with meteors, living bombs and shit. When i'm out of phoenixes and unlucky with crits it's painfully slow to kill even a single mob. WIth ilvl going up (and with me discovering the meal that boosts your HP regen by 1000% when out of combat) it becomes significantly easier to manage world monsters
    This will change when you get your crit up there and you rely less on phoenix flames and fire blasts. My buddy is Ilvl 805 I think (maybe a tid bit higher but no higher than 807) and blows things up pretty easily now. He pulls 3-4 mobs at a time. Granted it he screws up he is in trouble but he almost never does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by randomforum View Post
    Sure. I'll just stop every 20 "yards" to kill that one wolf that's in the way.
    Sounds like you've been spoiled by having too much time on your hands, most likely because you don't know what having a job or a wife (or much a life) means.
    Stop trying to kill every critter in the way.

There, I can do it, too. Now, do you actually have anything constructive to say?

...thought so.
    This is why I take leather working, killing a wolf becomes productive. Seriously though you okay there bud? You seem awfully triggered.

I dont know. They dont seem that much different from the last few expansion to me. My enhancement shaman seems to knock them down fairly well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Probably more then 30%, and yes i want those players to stop having alts and to just focus on one class and even there on just one spec. Alts are aids.

Actually there is a pretty decent segment of players out there that do not get caught up in the gear grind so much as they get caught up in an alt grind, so they will not likely have the gear to make light work of said mobs for quite a while to come (when Bliz throws in some easy catch-up gear that exceeds what all of their characters wear).

In the past this has not been such a huge deal, because regular quest gear would easily advance you beyond all but elite mobs, but this could be the kind of thing that frustrates/alienates that kind of player.

It will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I find this true, but it's only because I leveled as a Resto Druid. I was constantly like "DIE ALREADY!!!" to majority of mobs - it was tough boating. I'm sure it will get easier as I get better gear.
    It won't. Why on earth are you leveling as resto anyway??? Level as DPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    ...Yes they have a lot of health, but we also do a lot of damage. Even when leveling nothing takes more than 5-10 seconds to kill unless it's a boss type which then takes 15-20 seconds without cooldowns.
    Holy Priest reporting for duty!

Group Finder

Questing/Custom

????

Profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Group Finder

Questing/Custom

????

Profit.
    So many people don't utilize the group finder. Seriously grouping up to power through quests in legion is amazing way to level.

So many melees saying it aint so bad. You guys are overtuned. Try playing a caster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin takes like 15 seconds to kill something. Non Rares, rares take much longer like maybe 2 minutes tops? That's being by myself. They definitely challenge you(Via level scaling). I'm ok with having a slightly bigger challenge, don't make it absurd though. Suramar might be fubar though.

So many melees saying it aint so bad. You guys are overtuned. Try playing a caster.

.....Except Paladin. They aren't overtunned. Demon Hunter might be but they are very squishy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi