How do you defeat belnazzer priest campaign?

He takes zero damage and doesn't move or attack. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

I did it on beta and had the same. When you attack him on the dais he takes pretty much zero damage. He "should" teleport down and then hes pretty much a training dummy.

To fix it on beta I just went out of the scenario and reset it. It's pretty quick anyway.

Just did it today, didnt have any problems. I attacked him from far away, little cutscene after i took 25%, then killed him after and completed it. Maybe try relogging or picking up the quest again?

How have you guys got this far already? Is the Lumenstone obtainable outside of missions from your Order Hall? Or is that quest not a prereq for the attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    How have you guys got this far already? Is the Lumenstone obtainable outside of missions from your Order Hall? Or is that quest not a prereq for the attack?
    No i completed that one, you just need to do 5 lumenstone missions, they take around 7-12 hours each i think. After that you can finish the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    No i completed that one, you just need to do 5 lumenstone missions, they take around 7-12 hours each i think. After that you can finish the campaign.
    Mine took 24hrs for the first one. 24HRS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Mine took 24hrs for the first one. 24HRS!!!
    One of the counters is an hourglass looking thing. Got to make sure you counter it so it halves the time it takes. Most long missions have this!

might be that you are attacking from to far?

i finished it yesterday and i had 1/2 issues
    somehow i need to leave/enter halls for the next part of chains etc to show up but thats a whole other thing

i killed the light and the shadow dude...then bally came...he takes almost no dmg indeed...
    at a certrain point he is bored and wants to do some rp... so he flys's/ports to where the staff thing is.
    i started to attack him again, but didnt really do much.... i then walked closer and some small cutscene is shown (wont spoiler it)
    after that some more rp and you can kill him or do nothing and he still dies (i know this because i needed to smoke)

but the thing is you need to trigger the cutscene if it doesnt trigger , you wont be able to kill him

Deleted
    Finished it y/day with no issues.

I killed the adds in either rooms, did the 4 pillars and then balnazaar teleports in ..
    I dps for 25(?)% and then he teleports up and takes 1% dmg or so.
    After small RP with the spacegoatdemon he then teleported down and was tanked by spacegoatdemon and I killed him.

If it isnt triggering the cutscene, try leaving and restarting the quest.

Deleted
    It bugged out for me, there was a mini cutscene that I opted to watch, turns out I died during it (?) and he bugged out for a while after that. I left and came back and skipped the cutscene and worked fine then.