I am just having a horrible time with FR. It just feels so clunky and counter intuitive.

Maybe I am just doing it wrong and not pressing FR at the right times (I typically follow a slam with it).

Either way, I feel rage starved if I do it that way, but have huge amounts of swing timer waiting if I follow the Icy Veins rotation.

I would change FR to:

Cost 20 Rage
    Deal [slam damage] and increase the damage of your next mortal strike or cleave by 40%. This effect can stack up to two times.
    Replaces Slam.

Just feels like it would even the rotation out.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't use slam unless your next autoattack will rage cap you, in other words, don't use it unless you're at 80 rage, or inside Battle Cry. It's bad damage, and is only used to not rage cap. Just think of it like this, your only damage is Mortal Strike. Everything else revolves around preparing your Mortal Strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post
    The best haste could do is allow us to fit additional CD into DC window & a bit rage.
    Crit on the other hand would allow for less mediocre damage outside DC. And more rage for both Tactician and AM.
    Yeah but fitting in another CD in the DC window is huge. And haste helps with rage... And also, if you read the wowhead guide, Haste=Vers

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Ghost View Post
    I am just having a horrible time with FR. It just feels so clunky and counter intuitive.

Maybe I am just doing it wrong and not pressing FR at the right times (I typically follow a slam with it).

Either way, I feel rage starved if I do it that way, but have huge amounts of swing timer waiting if I follow the Icy Veins rotation.

I would change FR to:

Cost 20 Rage
    Deal [slam damage] and increase the damage of your next mortal strike or cleave by 40%. This effect can stack up to two times.
    Replaces Slam.

Just feels like it would even the rotation out.
    If you're using slam regularly than you aren't doing the rotation properly. It's only used when you have 3 stacks of FR and MS is still on CD and you have enough rage to use Slam and still have 20 rage left over for MS. Or in the BC window when CS and MS are on cooldown. You're going to be rage starved if you're consistently using slam and FR.

Ok. I think I understand now. I always do better if I can see someone do it. I also think that not being 110 and still in fairly early leveling gear contributes to the problems. I think I will switch back to my leveling build and revisit FR when I'm 110 with a bit more gear.

Deleted
    The Wowhead guide says vers > haste
    Last edited by mmocd07d35663f; 2016-09-06 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Always forget to quote

Deleted
    Does someone knows how much ilvl is worth a relic that give a point to "exploit the weakness" ? I currently have a mythic-warforged iron relic that does not give a point to that so I wonder if it's worth to try to get a relic with ETW even if the ilvl will be lower

Haste breakpoints.....

Is it worth it to try to reach the 20% haste breakpoint? It definitely seems doable. Wondering mostly for crafted gear I'm upgrading ... should i get Mastery/Haste until the breakpoint, or should I just go Mastery/versatility?

Also, does this change at all for a FR build vs a standard build?

Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    The build you like is middle of the pack. Around even with fury. It'll be better in trash and worse on bosses than the FR build. But you won't be a hindrance to your group running that build.
    hi can u tell me the right build with FR and what rotation to go with i cant seem to get it down

- - - Updated - - -

Hi do i take dauntless or sweeping strikes for the FR build?

I like the idea of Slam increasing the damage of the next MS.

I am getting mixed information from different sources about the use of execute in the FR build. I was under the impression that execute is only used when you have the legendary ring. Can anyone confirm what the proper usage/rotation is?
    Last edited by PenguinJim; 2016-09-06 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJim View Post
    I am getting mixed information from different sources about the use of execute in the FR build. I was under the impression that execute is only used when you have the legendary ring, otherwise you always use your FR stacks on MS. Can anyone confirm what the proper usage/rotation is?
    Can't confirm, but it looks like it's 2nd in priority to CS w/ the ring. Without the ring, you use it to replace Slam (basically during DC)

Also, when does mastery stop being r1 stat? or does it ever.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    Can't confirm, but it looks like it's 2nd in priority to CS w/ the ring. Without the ring, you use it to replace Slam (basically during DC)

Also, when does mastery stop being r1 stat? or does it ever.
    I don't think it ever stops being our best stat. Considering it increases all our damage during CS while also increasing CS damage. This is why I think versatility is slightly ahead of haste. Getting in as much damage per GCD within CS window as possible. I could be wrong though.

Wow ... I totally forgot about enchants. Can someone please tell me what enchants I should go for?

What trinkets are best for us pre-raid?

What is bis stats for arms warrior at 110?

damn do people go here before going to icy-viens? literally first thing that comes up when you google "arms warrior dps legion"

I take back what I said about the FR build. I talented Dauntless and now I have 3 Exploit Weakness relics (total of 60% extra proc chance) and I'm getting colossus smash like no tomorrow while almost never getting rage starved. The build is way more fun now.

Quote Originally Posted by tonysniper View Post
    I take back what I said about the FR build. I talented Dauntless and now I have 3 Exploit Weakness relics (total of 60% extra proc chance) and I'm getting colossus smash like no tomorrow while almost never getting rage starved. The build is way more fun now.
    Which/where relics are you using?

If no slam unless rage capped or close and no hamstring + FR spam outside of BC, what are people doing after CS + MS? FR and autos?