Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yay for the app not while I'm out of town for 48 hours I can do class hall quests....I think that is cool. I like this, I think. I can't tell.

I own both and I prefer my Samsung to my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    My first thought: Neat, installing now
    Ha! Similar boat. I'm up in the third floor in my home office working and I saw the app went up and thought "great! I can pop in while working and finish my Awakening the Dreamers quest without having to pop downstairs!"

And immediately realized "Crap, my authenticator is down there at my gaming PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    You can have multiple authenticators. Download the authenticator app for your Android device and set it up.
    I legit did not know this! That's a full on revelation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by VenoM View Post
    Am I missing something? I can't select a character, it just says "Requires at least one Champion".
    You need to progress far enough in Legion to get a "Champion", the equivalent of a follower in Warlords. You should get one around level 102.

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    You need to progress far enough in Legion to get a "Champion", the equivalent of a follower in Warlords. You should get one around level 102.
    I'm level 107.

Quote Originally Posted by Realign View Post
    So how am I supposed to enter the authenticator code when its on the same phone?
    What I did was logged into the authenticator, reset the number, wrote it down and then launched the wow app and entered it. I managed to make it in time.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    Ha! Similar boat. I'm up in the third floor in my home office working and I saw the app went up and thought "great! I can pop in while working and finish my Awakening the Dreamers quest without having to pop downstairs!"

And immediately realized "Crap, my authenticator is down there at my gaming PC.
    It actually didn't ask me to authenticate, which is weird because I've never done anything Blizzard related on this new phone. I also had no missions to send out so it was sorta a waste of time, but no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Android?? Who the fekker uses Android??
    Everyone who's not a fanboi

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Clearly more than your overpriced apple shite.
    Now find out the average - divide the Apple quantity by around 10 (versions) and then the Android quantity by around 20,000 (versions).

A valid comparison:

Galaxy S7/S7 Edge accounting for 16% of sales and the iPhone 6s/6s Plus at 14.6%.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Works for a while, gets disconnected, sits at connecting until i kill it. Destroying my battery.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ufta View Post
    Everyone who's not a fanboi
    You and most other Android users are the only "fanboi's" here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

So why isnt this on the app store for iphone users?? I cant find it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saus View Post
    That's a stupid remark. Any high end Android device costs just as much as iPhone devices. Paid €750 for my M9, which was at the time just as much as the IP6
    There are cheaper high end alternatives for Android because you don't have to pay for the (Apple) brand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibbelz View Post
    So why isnt this on the app store for iphone users?? I cant find it
    its not on the search list "YET", but try open MMO-Champion site on your safari and click on IOS link. It will take you to download page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Or can afford it
    nothing to do with money you can easy get android device that is more expensive than apple

Nope. Just keeps connecting then goes to front page with the characters or login options. Selecting a character just causes the same loop for me :/

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    It is on the US and AU stores, it is how ever not currently available via search.

1. Open safari on your device
    2. Surf to MMO-C
    3. Click on the IOS link.
    4. It will ask you to open in App store
    5. Say yes.
    best man!

First usefull Post on MMO-C since...ever
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Confirmed! Just got it on the IOS App Store.

Type in "WoW Companion" and it should be the first to pop up.

can't connect. I got to account section, then character selection, select my toon, connecting forever. Might be my work Wifi behind firewalled, but why can i connect up to character selection?

Honestly. apple is like the console kiddy version of phones.

PC / Android Master Race
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

15+ Year Old Account
    Works like a charm on an iPhone 5S. Did missions on 4 characters, recruited new troops, and did 2 order hall research things I didn't even know I had. It's actually easier for me to understand the app than the different areas/people in the order hall :/ I couldn't check on world quests since I don't have a 110 yet, but based on what I did I'd give it an A-.

(P.S. I have my authenticator on my phone as well. When the app advised that it needed my code I got a notification at the top of my screen that a request to the authenticator had come in and I could hit "Accept" in the little notification area without actually having to switch over to the authenticator and back again. So maybe if you're having issues switching back and forth make sure your notifications are turned on.)