Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    can't connect. I got to account section, then character selection, select my toon, connecting forever. Might be my work Wifi behind firewalled, but why can i connect up to character selection?
    I got a Cannot Connect on my first try, but i waited a few seconds and tried again and it worked fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    Ha! Similar boat. I'm up in the third floor in my home office working and I saw the app went up and thought "great! I can pop in while working and finish my Awakening the Dreamers quest without having to pop downstairs!"

And immediately realized "Crap, my authenticator is down there at my gaming PC.

I legit did not know this! That's a full on revelation for me.
    You can also set up SMS protect in your account. When you don't have your authenticator handy you can just ask it to text you a code.

Windows phone users once again taking a hit... :>
    Is blizzard Really forcing us to swap to Android masterrace? :|

iOS app seems to crash a lot...hopefully will get more stable in the next few days

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Android?? Who the fekker uses Android??
    Only about 90% of the world market.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axola View Post
    Windows phone users once again taking a hit... :>
    Is blizzard Really forcing us to swap to Android masterrace? :|
    Common sense tells you to switch. Window phones are trash.

I'm using an iPhone 4 and the app is staying on the 'connecting' screen at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    App installed, used it for 4 minutes and 35 seconds, and noticed my phone warming up a lot. Checked the battery stats... drained 6% of my battery (galaxy s7)...
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X || GPU: MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB (upgrading soon™) || MOBO: MSI B550 PRO || RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4-3200MHZ RGB (2x8GB) || M2 NVME: PNY CS3030 500GB || SSD: Crucial BX100 250GB || HDD: WD 1TB Blue || COOLER: CoolerMaster Masterliquid ML120L V2 RGB || PSU: Seasonic Focus 750W 80+ Gold - Full Modular || CASE: Nox Infinity Atom || HEADSET: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma || KEYBOARD: Razer Ornata Chroma || MOUSE: Razer Naga Hex v2

Typically when a project is in it's MVP (minimum viable product)phase it is only going to hit as broad an area as possible. Eventually they will go back and rework the code to work for people on other devices that take up significantly less of the market. But it makes no sense to delay releasing it to 50-80% of the customer base just so the smaller pie wedges can have it at the same time.

Er, I had quoted someone but this is basically my response to anyone who is complaining that it isn't out for their window's phones.

Quote Originally Posted by 0bsessions View Post
    Er, the overwhelming majority of people? Market share is estimated to be about 70% to 30% in Android favor.
    Never tell IOS user there is more than IOS, they wont trust you.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is awesome! I can finally do missions while I'm traveling for work or otherwise out of town.

Deleted
    So this will work like armory where they force me to use it on my phone language? its stupid.. for a game like this where a lot of people do not play on there native language (Portuguese in my case) and play in English and prefer everything about the game in English.. now once more we cant change language

Quote Originally Posted by Barnir View Post
    So this will work like armory where they force me to use it on my phone language? its stupid.. for a game like this where a lot of people do not play on there native language (Portuguese in my case) and play in English and prefer everything about the game in English.. now once more we cant change language

Makes the app smaller to go off of phone language. What can I say? I have enough space problems on my phone as it is, anything they do to shave off them MBs I'll tolerate. Sorry it is inconvenient to you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudito View Post
    App installed, used it for 4 minutes and 35 seconds, and noticed my phone warming up a lot. Checked the battery stats... drained 6% of my battery (galaxy s7)...
    S5/Marshmallow here and the app is a resource hog. try toggling off SFX under search options ... anecdotal improvement thus far ...

Having trouble finding an answer to the most important question of all: will I get a notification when a mission completes?

Quote Originally Posted by wregelmann View Post
    Having trouble finding an answer to the most important question of all: will I get a notification when a mission completes?
    Dang it! I had the app open when my last mission completed so I don't know. I hope so~

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently an Xperia S is not enough to run a friggin garrison app.
    Super slow, unstable as heck and can't even log in. It asks for a E-mail verification code but fails to generate a text box where I could enter said code.

Seriously programmers these days... <_<

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Seriously programmers these days... <_<
    Don't blame the programmers for a shortcoming in the Android ecosystem. They probably just picked a few of the top Androids and developed for them.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Don't blame the programmers for a shortcoming in the Android ecosystem. They probably just picked a few of the top Androids and developed for them.
    Why wouldn't I blame them?

I am a user. I don't give a shit WHY something doesn't work.
    There shouldn't be any harsh 3D animation work involved. No reason why my phone should not be able to handle it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibbelz View Post
    So why isnt this on the app store for iphone users?? I cant find it
    Could't find it either.
    I went to the armory app and then more apps from that developer and it turned up there. Searching it didn't help.