Fighter chow & trolls

Can't find much information on that, but has anyone calculated any potential benefit on using Fighter Chow food as troll? For those unfamiliar, Fighter Chow increases health regen substantially, on a troll you regen 11%hp/2s OOC and 1.1%/2s in combat. While it's not a huge value, and it's impossible to control, this could really add up in fights with constant damage. Assuming you'd use haste food, you have to give up roughly 1.15% haste for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fighter chow only gives you out of combat health regen.

Troll racial allows 10% of your OOC regen to continue while in combat. You actually do get the 1.1% regen per 2 sec, no dispute on that. Not sure if the food buff behaves differently in raids though. Here's how it looks:
    http://i.imgur.com/woAh5tE.mp4

Seems potentially quite good for tanks, to have a HoT always rolling on you. Does it show up in combat logs? I'm not sure I've seen Troll regen show up there and that could make it harder to track its effectiveness.

Fighter chow and Troll racial will act differently. When OOC you get the 1000% when in combat you get 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Fighter chow and Troll racial will act differently. When OOC you get the 1000% when in combat you get 10%.
    What do you mean by "will"? In the future or in raids? Currently it gives the 1.1%/2sec in Mythic dungeons at least.

seems cool and easily testable. Let's test it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    What do you mean by "will"? In the future or in raids? Currently it gives the 1.1%/2sec in Mythic dungeons at least.
    Will as in now.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Will as in now.
    Definitely not true as of now. Still acts exactly as the .mp4 posted above. Unless you mean in raid zones, there's no way it's only 10% boost in combat. That's how it works on EU realms at least.

To clarify, each regen tick (every 2sec) regenerates ~23k for me with roughly 2mil health.

Actual ticks: http://imgur.com/akoWbU6
    Above you see the health increase, below you see the dt (in sec) since last tick.
    Values vary, possibly based on the dt, but average 23k with 2,043,060 health or 1.12% per 2sec.
    Last edited by ThePhoenix; 2016-09-07 at 09:41 AM.

Very informative. But doubt blizzard give that much beneficial trait to trolls like the human trait was. But im pretty sure that your combat regen will be 10% and than when not in combat be 1000% with the food buff.