Thread: Artifact power

Artifact power

I am currently playing arms and my artifact is lvl 14.I have like 25k artifact power in my bank and I don't know if I should spend it on my arms spec or should I wait for the balance patch which hits like after every expansion (maybe they'll buff fury or nerf arms or something).Are you spending it all or what do you think ?

Unless you expect (read: know for sure) that a major balance swing is imminent in the next few days, just spend the AP. Artifact Knowledge means that your AP income will be so high by the time a hypothetical balance patch comes through that you'll be able to make up that AP very quickly, where as right now AP is very hard to come by and should be used to increase your effectiveness immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by demonhunter50 View Post
    I am currently playing arms and my artifact is lvl 14.I have like 25k artifact power in my bank and I don't know if I should spend it on my arms spec or should I wait for the balance patch which hits like after every expansion (maybe they'll buff fury or nerf arms or something).Are you spending it all or what do you think ?
    I'm doing the same as you. No reason to use it anyway, since my warbreaker is already well levelled.