Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Well, that's a huge bummer. I always imagined N'zoth to be the big bad Old God, considering his krakken manhandled Neptulon and he's likely responsible for the Emerald Nightmare, which is way bigger than what C'thun and Yogg Saron achieved.
    That's way outdated - neither are N'Zoth's successes any longer. Neptulon already took the Kraken as pet during the encounter in TotT, we just didn't get to see it. Additionally, Yogg was the first one responsible for the Nightmare, he allowed C'Thun & N'Zoth access. N'Zoth is the only one responsible for the Nightmare now because Yogg and C'Thun are dead.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Well since im a WW monk....id settle for anything i can see...
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if the ending of Legion will result in our artifacts becoming depowered. I do think it is an interesting theory that due to the massive power used to close the portal in the Tomb of Sargeras, we inadvertently free N'zoth's prison or whatever. Kinda of like how even though we defeated Archimonde he was still able to send Gul'dan through the Black Gate and push the story to Legion.

I don't mind handing in my Ashbringer though, I never imagined I would wield it, I prefer my weapon Dawnbringer
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It is possible that artifacts will be taken away from us in lore. But if that happens, it'll probably be handled by simply not letting anyone new to get artifacts anymore and not updating the current ones and giving players some new weapons to finish off the expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a shame if they take away all the gameplay provided by the Artifacts.

Will the gameplay from the Artifacts be baked into the base gameplay? Become part of the spec? Or be removed like Dreanor perks?
    Class revamp every xpac? No thanks.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    It is possible that artifacts will be taken away from us in lore. But if that happens, it'll probably be handled by simply not letting anyone new to get artifacts anymore and not updating the current ones and giving players some new weapons to finish off the expansion.
    For that to work they would have to add a ton of weapons throughout the entire legion leveling experience. Killing lvl 107 mobs with a ilvl 700 weapon sounds like a real chore

Ot: as long as i dont have to give doomhammer back to thrall im good. Anything would be better than that.

- - - Updated - - -

The indiana jones parody character will crash inn through a window, rip the artifact from our hands while yelling
    "THIS BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!" And rushes of with it.

Then nesingvary (the dwarf hunter) walks inn, slaps a gun in our hands, - it has 3 times the stats of the artifact - "You know we've had guns for quite some time now, right?"

- All classes learn to use guns.
    I've no idea what to write here.

I see us going to Zandalar, Kul Tiras, Kezan, etc. over Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Fire Mage and a Ret Pally, I would keep those weapons forever if they let me. I hope they are at least transmogable after Legion because I would use Ashbringer at least forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Well they already said odds are we won't use the artifact in the next expansion. Dunno about giving them back as some may want it for sentimental purposes or possibly mogs (assuming they'd let you in the future).
    Given the intent it seems to have per-expansion legendaries usable for appearances, then I suspect it is likely that colours/appearances unlocked during legion will be available in the expansion after.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I'll miss having 2 pets of my choosing for sure...

Blizzard said that if they get rid of Artifacts in the next expansion, most of their traits will be re-used as class talents (passive/active).
    I can't see Blizzard destroying our artifacts in the last fight of the expansion, because of gameplay reasons.
    You kill the last boss in normal mode and then... no more weapon. Doesn't sound makable.
    But if they do get rid of Artifacts, it will be in the next expac pre-quests, where we'll forge a greater weapon

Deleted
    i'd actually be fine keeping the artifact weapons, have them add more skins and expand the artifact trait tree

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    That's way outdated - neither are N'Zoth's successes any longer. Neptulon already took the Kraken as pet during the encounter in TotT, we just didn't get to see it. Additionally, Yogg was the first one responsible for the Nightmare, he allowed C'Thun & N'Zoth access. N'Zoth is the only one responsible for the Nightmare now because Yogg and C'Thun are dead.
    That's... kinda shitty.

So N'zoth is a chump?

All of those whispers from Yogg-Saron about the bottom of the sea and the city of nightmares and madness got my hyped.

In the sunken city, he lays dreaming.
    The drowned god's heart is black ice.
    At the bottom of the ocean even light must die.
    In the land of Ny'alotha there is only sleep.
    Ny'alotha is a city of old, terrible, unnumbered crimes.
    In the sleeping city of Ny'alotha walk only mad things.
    The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...
    The fish know all the secrets. They know the cold. They know the dark.
    Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 2016-09-09 at 06:16 AM.

I don't mind losing our artifact weapons as long as we get:

- the skins as transmog
    - all traits and effects auto-learnt

It doesn't really matter since to me it's just another item piece. If we get skins, traits and effects, then I can still play like normal and transmog a green weapon into an artifact weapon if I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    That's... kinda shitty.

So N'zoth is a chump?

All of those whispers from Yogg-Saron about the bottom of the sea and the city of nightmares and madness got my hyped.

In the sunken city, he lays dreaming.
    The drowned god's heart is black ice.
    At the bottom of the ocean even light must die.
    In the land of Ny'alotha there is only sleep.
    Ny'alotha is a city of old, terrible, unnumbered crimes.
    In the sleeping city of Ny'alotha walk only mad things.
    The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...
    The fish know all the secrets. They know the cold. They know the dark.
    H'es a planner. Yog dying & leaving him with the dream could of been his plan all along, we just dont know how powerful they're planning on making him yet. I expect big things.

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind if we keep something like the Order Hall and you could place it on a display so you walk past it all the time.

Deleted
    I hope that after Legion, we can use our Artifacts as Transmogg Items. Which Blood Elf would ever give away Felo'melorn, the last remnant of the Sunstrider-Dynasty that lead their kind for millennias with justice and wisdom?

Who are Paladins giving the Ashbringer to? (SPOILER!) The risen Tirion Fordring? Is that not a slap in the face???

They can have my Scepter when Sargeras comes back and rips it from my cold, dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by FraterN View Post
    They can have my Scepter when Sargeras comes back and rips it from my cold, dead hands.
    I mean, that -could- happen.