Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What talents are you guys using for dungeons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Hi guys, I am having issues with this spec now that I started to do dungeons.

Right now, my ilevel is 818, and I can do 160K-180K dps on dummy and 120-140K in bosses that doesnt demand you to move constantly (which are few)

I am really having issues with fights that demand you a lot of movement, I only did 80K in mythic Cordana the last day.

The problem is , most of the rotation are cast of more than 1.7 secs with my actual haste, and for gaining shards, you have to cast demon bolt, which is 1.7 sec of casting also. I am not able to complete my casts before moving to avoid hazards.

Any recomendations ? (Sorry for my english)
    Best advice I can give is make sure you have zero downtime. AKA whenever you are moving you should be casting Demonwrath or Life Tapping.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like Demonic Empowerment should be able to be casted while moving. It won't add much but at least it allows us to buff our demon's while moving. In stormheim I had to have my felguard kill one of those ettins because of its throw rock attack being spammed and hardly having any time to stand still to get a cast off.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

What food is the best for us to use for raiding now? do we want haste or is any of those damage proc foods any good?

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    What food is the best for us to use for raiding now? do we want haste or is any of those damage proc foods any good?
    Haste all the way!

Deleted
    What do you find more effective? hand of doom with darkgklaire for aoe, or like soulharverst with demonbolt for the boss fights? I have only tried the first option and in aoe situations like trash (which imo are important for fast runs) can give monks a run for his money. I wonder if a more single target build will help more for bosses and priority adds, while not losing to much aoe since you obviously take implosion.

Also what tier 1 talent are u mostly using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    What do you find more effective? hand of doom with darkgklaire for aoe, or like soulharverst with demonbolt for the boss fights? I have only tried the first option and in aoe situations like trash (which imo are important for fast runs) can give monks a run for his money. I wonder if a more single target build will help more for bosses and priority adds, while not losing to much aoe since you obviously take implosion.

Generally in 5 mans an aoe build with implosion and darkglare will be more effective over the course of the dungeon - you aren't useless in single target, and your aoe can compete with most other classes on trash. I've found that if we spec full single target we'll struggle to beat the tank on trash (some tanks we simply won't beat, ever). Only if your group is struggling on bosses in mythic or mythic+ and doesn't need you on trash would I suggest you go for a single target build.

I've found shadowy inspiration to be the best all-round tier 1 talent. It's useful in every situation. Each one has its place, though.

Hmm, the expendables only stacks to 10 now... Since when?

Implosion+Sinergy+Soul Conduit is the best dungeon build for me, I get the best results with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, just to ask, how do you feel about felguard's felstorm? I don't see it listed.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Implosion+Sinergy+Soul Conduit is the best dungeon build for me, I get the best results with it.
    Try Darkglare.

Deleted
    Howdy boys.
    I was a bit lucky yesterday and recieved the legendary shoulders, Recurrent Ritual. (895 ilvl, Dreadstalkers now refund 2 soul shards, Crit mastery)
    How does the BiS list work for me now that I have such a rare item?
    I'm also a bit frustrated by the mediocre damage a demo lock does. I'm all for clunkiness, but it should be rewarded as well. Demo isn't the easiest spec to play, coming from a prominent raider, I think fixing the issues would be to remove the gcd of our insta-summons.

Quote Originally Posted by moyo View Post
    Howdy boys.
    I was a bit lucky yesterday and recieved the legendary shoulders, Recurrent Ritual. (895 ilvl, Dreadstalkers now refund 2 soul shards, Crit mastery)
    How does the BiS list work for me now that I have such a rare item?
    I'm also a bit frustrated by the mediocre damage a demo lock does. I'm all for clunkiness, but it should be rewarded as well. Demo isn't the easiest spec to play, coming from a prominent raider, I think fixing the issues would be to remove the gcd of our insta-summons.
    All it would do is replace the ones in the list.

10+ Year Old Account

I'm using Demonic Calling / Hand of Doom / Demonbolt / GoServ for everything, and only swapping Implosion / Improved Dread for AoE heavy instances.
    You don't really need darkglare TBH, on huge AoE packs its better to just spam Demonwrath/ HoG / Implosion.
    Otherwise most of the time GoServ:FG is up, and Felstorm is pretty much available every pack. Those two combined are pretty solid on AoE without sacrificing your DPS on ST bosses.

I can't stand using Shadowy Inspiration, it feels piss poor compared to Demonic Calling on boss fights. I have always had a Shaman in the group though and I'm pretty sure DC scales ahead of SI with more haste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chookchan View Post
    I'm using Demonic Calling / Hand of Doom / Demonbolt / GoServ for everything, and only swapping Implosion / Improved Dread for AoE heavy instances.
    You don't really need darkglare TBH, on huge AoE packs its better to just spam Demonwrath/ HoG / Implosion.
    Otherwise most of the time GoServ:FG is up, and Felstorm is pretty much available every pack. Those two combined are pretty solid on AoE without sacrificing your DPS on ST bosses.

I can't stand using Shadowy Inspiration, it feels piss poor compared to Demonic Calling on boss fights. I have always had a Shaman in the group though and I'm pretty sure DC scales ahead of SI with more haste.
    I am wondering about the grimoire choice. Havent tryed service after 110 at all. Synergy seems to good tbh..gives a punch to aoe with implosion, also helps with target swaping (esp if you get demonbolt), also 40% dmg on felguard is big. Have you tryed synergy and you get better dps with service?

Has any actually managed to get off a TKC with 8(!) imps, 2 stalkers, GoServ, Doomguard AND Darkglare? Seems to me there's not enough time to do it.

I am wondering about the grimoire choice. Havent tryed service after 110 at all. Synergy seems to good tbh..gives a punch to aoe with implosion, also helps with target swaping (esp if you get demonbolt), also 40% dmg on felguard is big. Have you tryed synergy and you get better dps with service?
    I would also like to hear the reasoning behind GoServ > GoSyn because sims (both single-target and multi-target until you get to 4+ mobs) say that GoSyn > GoServ (but then again the sims also like Power Trip over Soul Harvest).

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    Has any actually managed to get off a TKC with 8(!) imps, 2 stalkers, GoServ, Doomguard AND Darkglare? Seems to me there's not enough time to do it.
    I've been incredibly frustrated with this as well. Hasn't happened once. Even with lust. I must be doing it wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Service is nice for On-Demand AoE or burst. It's definitely not better than Synergy in longer fights. In mythic dungeons most packs (especially in VH) last around 40-60 seconds - So you're able to get an extra Felguard out for every pack.
    I'll be running Synergy once I manage to get Not's WeakAura's installed (you actually do more DPS the cooler your UI looks), for some reason the older WA's I had installed keep resurfacing on my UI even though I deleted them about 4000 times.

Best I've gotten is 10 Imps, 2 Felstakers, Doomguard, 2x Felguards for a 1.1m TKC.

yes you need a lot of haste and to save your demonic calling proc lol my opener, pre demon bolt, doom,doomguard,empower,demon bolt(pray for DC proc),demon bolt,demon bolt,demon bolt, hand of gul'dan,dreadstalkers,empower,demon bolt demon bolt demon bolt, hog, empower, tkc lol