Page 10 of 352 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    You could try using one in the location of kangaxx and see if it allows you to interact with his bag or do anything special

Quote Originally Posted by Slevvin11 View Post
    Alright boys here's the deal. I've been checking into ANYTHING that could be related to the item for the bone reaper. I seriously could be 100% crazy when I tell you what Im about to say, but here goes just in case someone else may make a "connection" i didn't. Take what we know for a FACT "Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel, this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned into an instrument of death". The only 2 FACTS in that sentence is that it's a weapon, and that it feeds off the energy of ICC. I sincerely think the "energy" it is referring to are the ley lines in azeroth. There was some underneath icc and there are PLENTY across the broken isles. So that part I don't think we should get hung up on as much. However, the hook being a "crude and brutal" weapon got me thinking....are there any mobs that fight with hooks or hook shaped weapons? The only thing that came to mind was the sea giants using an anchor (which would be brutal) or something similar. SO I started looking up all possible sea giant mobs and their locations. One that I found rather interesting was there were definitely sea giant's at Nar'thalas and there is a MASSIVE ley line in the water there. I looked though it for a bit but never found anything solid regarding the giants. The only other thing that caught my eye were the murlocs right there as well. ONLY because there is 1 type of them ONLY ONE that is called a Salteye HookBlade....really. that's not suspect guys? I'll link the image of the murloc but seriously the "hookblade" he's holding even has the same exact 3 spikes on the back of the weapon that the bone reaper has. wwwDOTwowheadDOTcom/npc=88099/salteye-hookblade#abilities now If you'll notice not only did i link you gentlemen the picture of the murloc in question, But I linked to the "abilities" that the murloc performs in combat.....anything look fishy to you??? it's tagged with the ability that the blood artifact weapon has. Idk guys I've gotten very little sleep the past few days from playing this game. The last thing I ever thought I'd say is "lets hunt murlocs for our artifact weapon" but Idk there's alot of connections in my opinion. The part I'm stuck on is IF that is the actual clue. WHAT WOULD WE EVEN DO WITH THEM. Also just to mention I know it's not the same exact word but the Murloc rare spawn right there is called the Reaver.

TL;DR "fed by the energy" is referring to ley lines under icc and also in broken isles.
    The murlocs in Nar'thalas are holding weapons that look almost identical in shape to the bone reaper.
    Looke interesting... until I checked this: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=215377/the-maw-must-feed

There is 521 mobs in Legion that use this ability. Why, I don't know. But they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alystro View Post
    You could try using one in the location of kangaxx and see if it allows you to interact with his bag or do anything special
    I dont think so it will work, I think its too complicated ... take a look on a link below

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ntial#comments

For example warrior just "visit" the cave
    Another is to farm a specific mob.

I think the usage of invisibility potion and some super interaction with world is ... too much probably

For a few artifacts I can match yellow text with actual location.
    Example is warrior or monk

So lets believe the yellow text talking about ICC power is true ... What is ICC related? Acherus, VH bosses, something else? Who was able to feed the blade in icecrown ? (VH bosses or someone from Acherus DKs)

Is any structure with relation to ICC on Broken Isles? I did not find anything with architecture close to icecrown "citadel" (Only Acherus ofc ...)
    I dont think so that some sea creature will have such a weapon (murlocks ...)

My idea is to move this conversation to blizz forum ... to little bit atract the mods, maybe they will help us ... or provide some additional hints.
    Because we are really out of road (80% + of hidden skins were found, based on wowhead link above) Why not ours???

Yes the item can be bugged, someone was doing the "correct" stuff but item did not dropped (Example class hall 2nd tier perk, Dark horseman)

Our "EU" GMs / mods on blizz forum are lazy to answer,
    Can someone from US try to create a topic related to Bonereapers hook? Maybe US guys will help us ...

If not, there is still a big chance that noone will be able to find this item, ever.
    even with a lot of DKs farming on random locations, I have a bigger chance to loot Ashes of Alar and invincible at the same day ...

EDIT number 999 : It will drop from a NPC or it will spawn like warriors shield ... cuz there is not quest item related to DK on wowhead.
    Last edited by mmocf4ced238cf; 2016-09-06 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolaytia View Post
    Maybe try the places where Arthas shows up?
    ok so i went down under ICC down the tunnel and stuff.

1. the game bugged out abit so i didnt dismount when i got to the bottom, so took the opportunity to fly around that cavern looking on all the ledges and stuff, and couldnt see anything.

2. when the game caught up i used an invis pot down next to the portal with the NPC, but made no difference at all. i think this area may be a wild goose chase.

Seriously blizz, please give us some sort of clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    Is any structure with relation to ICC on Broken Isles? I did not find anything with architecture close to icecrown "citadel" (Only Acherus ofc ...)
    I don't recall anything... actually I'm pretty sure nothing connected to Icecrown Citadel exists in Broken Isles.

The answer must lie within ICC itself. Rogues must visit MoP content for their hidden appearence. Is it a stretch to think Deaht Knights would have to visit ICC? It's legendary structure in DK lore. Logical to hide an item there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    I dont think so it will work, I think its too complicated ... take a look on a link below

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ntial#comments

For example warrior just "visit" the cave
    Another is to farm a specific mob.

I think the usage of invisibility potion and some super interaction with world is ... too much probably

For a few artifacts I can match yellow text with actual location.
    Example is warrior or monk

So lets believe the yellow text talking about ICC power is true ... What is ICC related? Acherus, VH bosses, something else? Who was able to feed the blade in icecrown ? (VH bosses or someone from Acherus DKs)

My idea is to move this conversation to blizz forum ... to little bit atract the mods, maybe they will help us ... or provide some additional hints.
    Because we are really out of road (80% + of hidden skins were found, based on wowhead link above) Why not ours???

Yes the item can be bugged, someone was doing the "correct" stuff but item did not dropped (Example class hall 2nd tier perk, Dark horseman)

Our "EU" GMs / mods on blizz forum are lazy to answer,
    Can someone from US try to create a topic related to Bonereapers hook? Maybe US guys will help us ...

If not, there is still a big chance that noone will be able to find this item, ever.
    even with a lot of DKs farming on random locations, I have a bigger chance to loot Ashes of Alar and invincible at the same day ...
    The blizzard US devs do interact with us, but the most we usually get some runaround/a vague response when it comes to game-related stuff. that GM (assuming they were a US one) basically said "lol hunt it down and solve the puzzle'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimskull22 View Post
    The blizzard US devs do interact with us, but the most we usually get some runaround/a vague response when it comes to game-related stuff. that GM (assuming they were a US one) basically said "lol hunt it down and solve the puzzle'
    Yeah I understand, but noone was able to solve a puzzle since PTR testing. Why do they think so, that we will be able to solve it now?
    Warcraft world is big enough to be lost forever ...

After the LKs defeat I believe some relics were moved to dalaran for "investigation", this item can be obtainable in dalaran ... Anyone tried to farm Underbel dalaran section with unholy spec?

maybe they have given us a clue, try and think of a ICC related ''puzzle'' ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtgen View Post
    maybe they have given us a clue, try and think of a ICC related ''puzzle'' ...
    What do you think we have been doing!? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Looke interesting... until I checked this: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=215377/the-maw-must-feed

There is 521 mobs in Legion that use this ability. Why, I don't know. But they do.
    That should be all Humanoid and Demon mobs in Broken Isles. I guess the Blood artifact works so the eligible mobs give us the buff when they die.

Deleted
    theres one thing tjhat draws on the power of icecrown that we can take with us... shadowmourne... but itd be obscene to require a legendary to get a skin.. though the rogues are probably thinking the same for their outlaw hidden one

Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    theres one thing tjhat draws on the power of icecrown that we can take with us... shadowmourne... but itd be obscene to require a legendary to get a skin.. though the rogues are probably thinking the same for their outlaw hidden one
    I have Shadowmourne, any ideas on what to try? I personally doubt it cause as you said, it's ridiculous to expect players to get the legendaries for this but willing to try.

I doubt it is anything ridiculously complex as they have to expect the average player to be able to figure it out if they are committed. I would imagine it is on the Broken Isles or Kahrazan.

Why dont we look at where we get the weapon from in the first place and the quest we do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruntien View Post
    I doubt it is anything ridiculously complex as they have to expect the average player to be able to figure it out if they are committed. I would imagine it is on the Broken Isles or Kahrazan.

Why dont we look at where we get the weapon from in the first place and the quest we do.
    Because we have no signs whatsoever showing that the item has anything to do with said place. I read through the whole Libram of the Dead book, no mentions of Icecrown, the source, or a hook. It was a weapon of the Nathrezim, Kathra'natir being the last one of them after he got it from an invasion on Navane. Alodi got it and after that, through the Tirisgarde is was acquired by Laith Sha'ol, him being corrupted and Aegwynn fighting with him, managing to cleanse him before taking it and hiding (presumably) in Blackrock Mountain. After that, the Dark Riders must have found it and put it under Karazhan with all the other artifacts they had found.

Quote Originally Posted by Eruntien View Post

I could not re-enter the catacombs, but I check where we met up with Revil and Ariden's camp. I did not find anything specific, the only thing I found were the Restless spirits there had followed me up to level 110. I don't think there's any connection, I tried control undead and taking them around Karazhan catacombs.
    @robert Lutence - considering we've had little success, it might still be a good idea to take a look, but I didn't see anything. It feels like people are trying everything.
    Last edited by Tecuani; 2016-09-07 at 12:48 AM.

anyone check the gloaming reef? i'm fishing there now, seems pretty suspicious itself. could be wrong though

Deleted
    gloaming reef is part of the fishing artifact

apparently there's a runeforge in azsuna called apocalypse with a felguard smith. Coords are 32,52.

also ty valsharia lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplefoxez View Post
    apparently there's a runeforge in azsuna called apocalypse with a felguard smith. Coords are 32,52.
    She's for the mining quests in Legion.

the search continues lol