Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    oh gratz to you ! :P

have been killing the boss evry day still nothing :| i realy hate the default skin for the tank glaives :|
    The default Vengeance skin looks like a green quality trash item.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Did you have the campaign finished when you got the Vengeance one? It seems the havoc one at least is locked before you have completed it (if that is the requirement anyways) so was just wondering if that was the case for vengeance as well.
    My guildmate got it on his first boss ever so no, there are no requirements for the vengeance one appart from getting lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    Doesn't really hold up with people saying they've seen players with the weapon on live. It's not possible to have finished the campaign already.
    i personally haven't seen any proof that anyone on live has it. not even a beta screenshot posing as live. i am dubious.

and this is 3 days later, still nothing.

if blizzard changed it, that'd be really frustrating. They don't even have to tell us like, HOW, to get it, just that they DID change it.

farmed 13hours a day for 3 days killing every mob i came across in sarumur city and still didnt get the charm

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Did you have the campaign finished when you got the Vengeance one? It seems the havoc one at least is locked before you have completed it (if that is the requirement anyways) so was just wondering if that was the case for vengeance as well.
    No, I got it before I finished the campaign.

Deleted
    Can I farm it as a vengeance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    if blizzard changed it, that'd be really frustrating. They don't even have to tell us like, HOW, to get it, just that they DID change it.
    Wouldn't really be a hidden skin then if they told you how to get it. You gotta learn it and spread the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandta View Post
    Wouldn't really be a hidden skin then if they told you how to get it. You gotta learn it and spread the information.
    By "earn" you mean win the RNG lottery. Somebody got theirs 3 hours into Suramar, others weeks into it.

So much for "earning".

Quote Originally Posted by Grandta View Post
    read my post over again "THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TELL US HOW TO GET IT, JUST THAT THEY DID CHANGE IT"

seeing how people farm it for hours and hours I think it was changed after bet and now drops somewhere else. It would also be pretty lame if it was just random drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i dunno... im convinced it's bugged, havent' seen a single person with it.

been farming every day, have campaign finished too... might just stop and see if blizz does something or someone finds the real way to do it.

Fire mages got their item same way as us on beta. Random drop from Suramar mobs.

On live they cant get it to drop either. They messaged GM and he told him that things changed since beta and that blizz does not want these items to be simple random drop from random mobs. Maybe this is the same case with Havoc?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    If this is the case, which it honestly might be, then why the hell are those GM lying to the people who send a ticket to them?
    arent they just saying "yeah its in game you can get it" or "check wowhead lol" ?

My issue with things like this is that if you ask for clarity, they say its dropping as intended but I'm sure many people remember the Sha of Anger mount that Blizzard insisted wasn't bugged and then months later they admit it was bugged...

Also, do you have to be in Havoc spec for the charm to drop?
    Last edited by Uglytoes; 2016-09-07 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    My issue with things like this is that if you ask for clarity, they say its dropping as intended but I'm sure many people remember the Sha of Anger mount that Blizzard insisted wasn't bugged and then months later they admit it was bugged...

Also, do you have to be in Havoc spec for the charm to drop?
    I'm pretty sure you have to, because if this isn't the case the veng hidden skin would drop for havoc also, and same with all classes who needs to farm mobs or bosses for their's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensio View Post
    I'm pretty sure you have to, because if this isn't the case the veng hidden skin would drop for havoc also, and same with all classes who needs to farm mobs or bosses for their's.
    You don't. Friend got assass? appearance drop while outlaw from withered. I got candraels as vengeance on beta, and a guildie got the vengeance one as havoc last week. Specs dont mean shit apparently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Fire mages got their item same way as us on beta. Random drop from Suramar mobs.

On live they cant get it to drop either. They messaged GM and he told him that things changed since beta and that blizz does not want these items to be simple random drop from random mobs. Maybe this is the same case with Havoc?
    my guess is they changed it so you can find it using spectral sight somewhere to find a hidden demon. there are a ton of invisible demons and npcs who are actually demons. try using it in the nesingwary camp in highmountain... kinda funny

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflare View Post
    my guess is they changed it so you can find it using spectral sight somewhere to find a hidden demon. there are a ton of invisible demons and npcs who are actually demons. try using it in the nesingwary camp in highmountain... kinda funny
    that would make sense, but there is such a massive world to scan every section of it using spectral sight lol

isn't the BM hunter skin a purchase like spend 8k gold or something like that how come our's seems impossible to have drop