Guardian Druid Artifact COLOR TINTS (of the actual weapons, not forms)

As the title says, i've been unable to find a proper answer to how to change the tints on the Claws, even though they have been datamined and appear on wowhead.

An example is:

Best comment in the Guardian Druid artifact guide was: "If you're asking how to unlock the different weapon skins for the Artifact itself, as opposed to unlocking the animal form skin ... they're one and the same. If you unlock the animal form skin, you unlock the corresponding weapon appearance with it."

The thing is though that i unlocked the (horrible) rock bear skin by completing my class hall quest and STILL i am unable to change the tint on my weapon, even though i choose that particular bear form skin or by opening the x-mog window... nothing works.

Any ideas, etc would be welcomed so go wild.

I'm very curious about this too. I read somewhere that you're right, they do change based on the overall skin type (i.e. rock, neon, pvp, etc), but that the rock and base skins share the same tint. I think you'll have to unlock one of the other skin types before seeing other tints for the weapon.

Disclaimer - I have no personal experience with this; I've been searching all over for the answer, and that's the best I found, so I can't confirm if this is true or not.
    Last edited by Suture; 2016-09-06 at 04:46 PM.

If you mean changing the appearance of it you go to the tree in order hall that lets you put in your points and there is another tab for the appearance. For example I changed my scythe of elune to yellow instead of the default (blue?). I think this is what you're asking for at least.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    I answered this in another thread yesterday:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    The color of the weapons themselves is based on which tier of artifact form you select. However, there are only four colors for five tiers, so one is duplicated. For Feral, the first and second tiers use different colors, but for Guardian the first and second both share the same color. So to change the color of your Guardian weapons you'd need to unlock and select a form from a later tier.

I noticed this on my druid also. The daggers for feral change to green for the 2nd skin unlock but the bear ones remain the same. I reported it to blizzard in game so hopefully they may fix it if those other colours are indeed being allowed in game.

I answered this in another thread yesterday:
    Thanks a lot for the reply <3

Now the question is: what tint corresponds to what form ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannibalus View Post
    Thanks a lot for the reply <3

Now the question is: what tint corresponds to what form ?
    It looks like orange = base (#1) and Stonepaw (#2); purple with green bands = Avatar of Ursol (#3); blue with red bands = Fallen to Nightmare (#4); teal = Guardian of the Glade (#5).

It looks like orange = base (#1) and Stonepaw (#2); purple with green bands = Avatar of Ursol (#3); blue with red bands = Fallen to Nightmare (#4); teal = Guardian of the Glade (#5).
    Damn it... so if i choose my Bear form skin for ex #4 i can't have the weapon appearance at #5?