Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Rocfeather kite EXCESSIVE nerf.

(Hotfix in testing) Rocfeather Skyhorn Kite: cooldown raised to 15 minutes (was 2 minutes). Shared cooldown raised to 3 minutes.
    Is this a fucking joke? Holy shit way to sour the great overall Legion experience blizz...

15+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Is this a fucking joke? Holy shit way to sour the great overall Legion experience blizz...
    STAY. ON THE. FUCKING. GROUND. ASSHOLES. -Blizzard.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

"sour the great overall Legion experience" dramatic much?

I confess, I haven't even used the kite. The Flightmaster's Whistle has been more than enough for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    "sour the great overall Legion experience" dramatic much?
    Not really. Bad enough we can't fly.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was nice for trying to get somewhere you needed with a lot less pain/time/deaths. Really think 15 minutes is way overkill.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

It is pretty excessive. Especially when combined with the nerf to Brulfist.

And they either fixed the cooldown on Withered Training or nerfed it. Depending on who you ask.

3 day cooldown in beta, 1 day cooldown on live.

Deleted
    15 minutes is crazy. make it 5 minutes orso. it's nowhere near as powerful as avianas feather was and that was 10min. even if it's the same CD as the engineering one its fine imo, since the engineering once still has the substantial benefit of being usable in instnaces and not-legion areas.

and if that withered training becomes daily then praise the titans, the voice over of the scenario certainly implies it to be a daily.

So, back to stocking goblin gliders I guess. Pointless toy at 15mins. I understand the combination of the 3 toys being strong but Jesus 15mins is silly.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    So, back to stocking goblin gliders I guess. Pointless toy at 15mins. I understand the combination of the 3 toys being strong but Jesus 15mins is silly.
    That's kinda the point, though -- it made goblin glider kits useless. And it's not like those are remotely hard to get so its not the end of the world. There are worse things than letting engineering be slightly useful for a while longer.

And here I am, still using emerald winds + gravity well + glider/slowfall and flying around.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    great now im gonna have to stock up on slowfall potions
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Lorelei View Post
    That's kinda the point, though -- it made goblin glider kits useless. And it's not like those are remotely hard to get so its not the end of the world. There are worse things than letting engineering be slightly useful for a while longer.
    You can buy the glider from an npc in Dalaran for 10g.

Deleted
    I don't see how they wouldn't have nerfed Goblin Glider Kits as well. Makes no sense that they wouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I don't see how they wouldn't have nerfed Goblin Glider Kits as well. Makes no sense that they wouldn't have.
    Makes plenty of sense. This trivialized an engineering perk.
    The made gliders being consumable is another huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Gephyrophobia View Post
    Not really. Bad enough we can't fly.
    And this one item was responsible for your great experience? I don't think this is the game for you if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Cara View Post
    Makes plenty of sense. This trivialized an engineering perk.
    The woman selling goblin gliders to all and sundry trivialised an engineering perk.

I never even used the kite. Don't have it actually. Stop crying.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    This is pretty annoying. I don't like cluttering my inventory with goblin gliders.

Just make sure the thing doesn't bug when gliding to the fishing island in dalaran. Had that happen multiple times and i fell down to the sea like a rock.