Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Queue Highlight Reel (my favorite parts)!
    Well the majority of people complaining about everything about their class generally do not understand much about their class or they have reading comprehension issues to understand the tooltip of each ability. Or maybe they just don't provide the full picture just to get their point across ^^

Nobody's mentioned that the Call of the Wild legendary bracers, which happen to be BiS for survival anyway, also reduce turtle and cheetah to 72 second cds when combined with the 20% reduction from an artifact trait. As melee, that brings Cheetah close to other sprints, as well as giving us much better soak uptime on turtle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    I think that Aspect of the Turtle is decent but to me it's just deterrance with a different name. One thing that has bugged me about hunters since the beginning is that our only defensive takes out our ability to dps. I know that mages get ice block that does the same thing but in WoD warlocks had Dark Bargain that gave them 8 sec of immunity but they could still dps. That's my issue.

Aspect of the Cheetah - Really sucks to be honest. Let's look at other class speed boosts/movement boosts:

• Dash (Druids) - 15 sec 70% speed boost on 3 min cooldown.
    • Sprint (Rogues) - 8 sec 70% speed boost on 1 min cooldown.
    • Roll (Monks) - while not technically a speed boost it's on a 20 sec recharge (dps spec) with 2 charges and does what speed boosts do - moves you out of trouble.
    • Blink (Mages) - teleport you 20 yards forward on a 15 sec cooldown
    • Heroic Leap (Warriors) - 8 to 40 yard leap that goes to a specific location and actually does damage. 45 sec cooldown.
    • Aspect of the Cheetah (hunters) - 90% speed boost for 3 sec and then 30% speed for another 9 sec on a 3 min cooldown.

Now yes out of combat MM hunters get a passive 25% speed boost from the artifact and SV/BM can reduce the CD of Cheetah via traits. Still not even close to comparing in my opinion to the other movement abilities. Now if the baseline cooldown was 2 min and no reductions I could be okay with that.
    Disengage (Hunters) - 60% speed for 8 seconds, remove slows, anti-gap closer/gap closer, 20 second CD.

What are you complaining about again?

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one is complaining about Disengage. It's great.

That's what makes the current version of cheetah so odd. Disengage is 40% up time with only a 20 second CD. Compared to that what is even the point of Cheetah? Remove the 90% part but make the 30% part last 30 seconds. Make it a passive 10% speed increase all the time, etc. Something to make Cheetah worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Pritesh22 View Post
    Disengage (Hunters) - 60% speed for 8 seconds, remove slows, anti-gap closer/gap closer, 20 second CD.

What are you complaining about again?
    To be fair, you can't compare the strength of a talent to the strength of other class's baseline sprints. The 60% speed for 8 seconds is not free.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    The 60% speed for 8 seconds is not free.
    Technically true, but come on. Is anyone really taking either of those other talents?

I can see Farstrider having having some PvP use maybe, but Dash? Really? What an utter waste of a talent slot.

Deleted
    Aspect of the turtle love man. 60% heal ever 3 min! you heard right. that is 60% maximum heal every 3 min, but that is not only it. If you ladies and gentlemen are the proud owner of "Call of the Wild" It is a Mer 60% every 1.5 Min. buy now, for this is stupid amount of protection.

Quote Originally Posted by ironik View Post
    If anything, Aspect of the Cheetah should be brought down to at the very least a 1.5 minute CD to bring it somewhat in line with Rogues and Druids. This class lore-wise is supposed to be speedy and agile to begin with. Why Hamstring them? (pun intended). Sorry if I left out any other abilities, but I think I've made my point.

OH and btw. LETS not get into " we need more movement" I LOVE how people say " We should atleast be as fast as druids" How about. you can complain when you are as slow as DK. Where you only, movement, and not to fast at that. you are unable to attack while doing it.

survival and BM have plenty of movement. even MM have fine compared to other classes. not as much as pre-Legion but plenty.
    Last edited by mmoc679fbf879f; 2016-09-07 at 04:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    Well the majority of people complaining about everything about their class generally do not understand much about their class or they have reading comprehension issues to understand the tooltip of each ability. Or maybe they just don't provide the full picture just to get their point across ^^
    word

10 letters