Is anyone elses Barrage sometimes just cancelling half way through channel?

Sometimes Barrage will just randomly cancel itself half way through channel. I'm not casting anything else or doing something which would cancel it. Anyone else?

Yeah happens to me all the time. A lot of people refuse to acknowledge it's happening but for the people it's happening to it's extremely frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Have definitely had this happen a few times. From what I remember it's always been on-pull, as the first thing I cast.

Weird, Fury of the Eagle has similar problems, sometimes I can swear I did it right, just pressed the button once, and it just stops. Probably a bug across all channels.

Deleted
    Yes, looks like if Auto Shot cancel barrage.

I noticed that, when I had Rexxar with me and he summoned a pet, it would cancel my barrage.
    Maybe you have the same problem ?

This happens to me all the time. Glad it is not just me. Any clues what is causing it?
    Last edited by shadowflare88; 2016-09-06 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Weird, Fury of the Eagle has similar problems, sometimes I can swear I did it right, just pressed the button once, and it just stops. Probably a bug across all channels.
    I had this in beta, reported it as bug after I notice Fury of the Eagle would automatically cancel when I had the Caltrop down and do damage. It might be a similar behavior with a different spell.

Haven't had an issue with Barrage, and I've been playing MM all week. Maybe it's a trinket, another talent, etc. I would invite people that have the issue to give their spec and item procs like trinkets or enchants, etc, followers.
    Last edited by Bisso; 2016-09-06 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    It started happening to me during prepatch, still is there. Tbh i havent noticed it on BM but probably only on MM, so there is a clue.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    yes, not often - but definitely has happened to me as well

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It will also cancel as soon as the enemy you are targeting is stunned by binding shot (can't confirm if it applies to other stuns)
    start9

ye it cancel for me too? maybe bug related to stuns?

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed that barrage stops working after binding shot stuns in the middle of the channel. Might be that

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    I noticed that barrage stops working after binding shot stuns in the middle of the channel. Might be that
    Quote Originally Posted by ryougi View Post
    I noticed that, when I had Rexxar with me and he summoned a pet, it would cancel my barrage.
    Maybe you have the same problem ?
    Happens to me without Binding Shot and without Rexxar.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    For Fury of the Eagle it has to do with your timer on the buff. If it runs out just as you press it nothing will happen and the ability goes on cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Some of the things I've theorized that cancel the channel are:
    Hemet Nesingwary spawn
    Binding Shot stun trigger
    Gold Artifact traits triggering (MM, specifically)
    Trinket procs that apply a debuff
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    known bug, blizzard doesnt give a shit

gotta push them cancer mobile apps first

Deleted
    Happens to me as well. I have no stuns in use or even have a follower as bodyguard, but sometimes it will just stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I had it happen to me too. I read somewhere it might have to do with procs or something. it's definitely annoying though.