7+ Year Old Account

Aggregates of Anguish

Is it just me or by the time I have reached this mission, I have no viable followers of levels 108 or close to complete this mission? I am basically stuck at 38% success. Today I have completed the DH campaign and have had no such disruption of flow where I felt I needed to do useless XP missions for followers. Is it supposed to be like that for DK or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    Is it just me or by the time I have reached this mission, I have no viable followers of levels 108 or close to complete this mission? I am basically stuck at 38% success. Today I have completed the DH campaign and have had no such disruption of flow where I felt I needed to do useless XP missions for followers. Is it supposed to be like that for DK or am I missing something?
    you should try to complete as much order hall quests as you can. your short followers cuz youve skipped them, every mission i did had atleast 120% success rate.

7+ Year Old Account
    The only one I haven't obtained so far is the Rottgut abomination, which I am working on, every other one I have completed. It's only that abomination and 2 110's that are left, but those are obtained as your campaign finishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    I had this issue as well, but I found the missions are a bit slow to get caught up. Get one of your lower guys who can be a combat follower (Thas or Koltira) and go out to do a bunch of regular quests or world quests. They'll get a small chunk of exp every quest you complete, it got one of my guys up several levels in the same day where that would never have happened via missions alone.

does anyone know how many of this kind of campaign mission are there after Aggregates of Anguish?

When I 1st get this mission, my followers were short on levels too, what I did was sent them out to do other mission to level 1st.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by haya View Post
    does anyone know how many of this kind of campaign mission are there after Aggregates of Anguish?

When I 1st get this mission, my followers were short on levels too, what I did was sent them out to do other mission to level 1st.
    There are two quests for death knights that require 5 missions done via the mission table. That one is the second one, and once you're done with it, you will head out to get the last horseman, and complete the order campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    There are two quests for death knights that require 5 missions done via the mission table. That one is the second one, and once you're done with it, you will head out to get the last horseman, and complete the order campaign.
    Cool! can't wait to get darion!