Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck are you on about OP? Dungeons are excellent, the best in a long time. If you are having player problems, don't blame the game.

No, the dungeons are all great. I figured you'd be complaining about some mechanics, like that stupid light mechanic on Cordana. But trash? Nah it's a decent amount; no more than ever before.

Lol too much trash really? Spoiled babies complaining about stuff like this is why we didnt have nice things in this game for a long time

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, the dungeons are great scenery, music, boss-wise etc. etc.

It's the trash that takes out all of the fun for me.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    Is it a lot of trash? I genuinely haven't paid too much attention, it doesn't really feel any different to me but then I've only LFG'd one or two dungeons so far this expansion. The rest have been guild runs and its entirely possible that in that setting with voice comms on discord and the general chat means I'm not paying any real attention.

Our experiences differ massively, and that's fine and I'm not saying you're wrong but it's been a complete non-entity for me in my gameplay thus far. The groups I've been running with do comfortably outgear heroic dungeons now which may play a part. Last night we did 5 (Vault, Nelths, Black Rook, Maw of Souls and Halls of Valor) dungeons in under 90 minutes (started just after 9:30pm and I was in bed just after 11pm) with us all going to get drinks, bathroom etc in between queues.

Tonight we're back on the mythic dungeons and sorting like 10 different groups for everyone in the guild that wants to go and we still expect to do 4 each night over tonight and tomorrow in the space of about 2 hours per night.

Deleted
    I don't agree at all. Thanks for the whine to my cheese, tho.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of the ones I've seen only Darkheart Thicket felt like it had too much Trash to me personally (Also getting it twice in a row in Random Heroic Que didn't help). I don't really mind much honestly. When the Raids open I'm sure that people will be flying through these Dungeons honestly. Also you say you love WoD Dungeons, but Everbloom had a fair chunk of trash.

Anyways, it's not much of a problem to me. The only instance I don't like is Violet Hold (Something above Encounters with waves; Hyjal, CoT: Dark Portal, Hellfire Assault, Violet Hold, Violet Hold 2) but I'm sure I'll survive.

As Garkanh said, it's pretty easy to get a reasonable ilvl without going in Mythic Dungeons through World Quests and Heroic Dungeons. I also found getting to 810 a bit of a challenge, so as a Guild we went into Blackrook Hold Heroic and got a few pieces there.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    There's definitely a lot of trash in dungeons, but only a small portion is mandatory. I don't really see a big difference in trash between WoD and Legion dungeons really. I do however notice that trash in Legion is a lot more deadly and sturdy, thus taking longer to clear each pack. If that's your gripe, I can understand, but I don't really agree it's the number of trash.

Truth be told though: I'm doing this from a healer perspective and trash has me working a lot harder than bosses, which in turn makes me enjoy trash more. It's not just stuff that's in the way, but more like the actual challenge. I'd still hate it if there was basically no end to it (Violet Hold still feels iffy that way), but I don't feel that yet. Maybe I'll agree with you down the road after having spend many more hours on dungeons...

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree some dungeons have much trash, but you can skip a vast amount of trash. I haven't seen the two Suramar dungeons yet, but so far the only area where I would agree is too much trash is in Blackrook Hold between Boss 1 and 3.
    Eye of Azshara has much trash, but you can skip most of it and don't get more than 5 packs between bosses if done right.
    Same goes for Neltharion's Lair, where you also won't get more than ~5 packs between bosses, the only exception being the way to the second boss.
    Vault of the Wardens only has trashpacks before the first and last boss, all other bosses only have a single miniboss in between them.
    Violet Hold has 5 trashpacks between bosses.
    Maw of Souls has also not more than ~5 packs between bosses.
    Darkheart Thicket has a bit more trash, but again, the most ist between the start and the second boss and before the first you can skip quite a few packs again.
    Halls of Valor is also rather trash heavy after the first boss, but again you can skip quite a few packs, both in the big hall and at Fenryr's area.

So, yeah, that's my opinion. Also, Azjol'Nerub had like 7 or 8 trashpacks in the whole dungeon. You call that enough for a 3 boss dungeon?

Deleted
    I don't like trash mobs, but pretty much only place I feel like there is too much of it is Violet hold, other places you can seriously skip so much.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    They are the worst dungeons this game has ever seen
    Pretty strong statement, lets see what he backs it up with:

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Every single dungeon has way, way, way, way WAY too much trash
    Ahh, good old fashioned made up nonsense, not the best of arguments but /meh, I doubt any of us were expecting better ^^

OP, is just a cry baby, everyone else has epics and I dont /cry /cry .... screw you blizzard.

The undead tower has a lot of trash I find, the rest have a normal amount.

I'm having a great time tanking these dungeons, I don't recognize the picture you're painting of them at all. Though if it's any consolation, everyone will be outgearing the dungeons by a wide margin as soon as the raids open up. They'll be faster then.

Deleted
    Dungeons are the best we had in a long time, they are absolutely amazing.

But people will whine about anything, "oh no i have to kill things with a group in a group game, halp!".

7+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoy the dungeons. I will agree, that there are some dungeons who have a surprising amount of trash, but they are still quite enjoyable and not even close to be overfilled with mobs. Even the high trashfocused dungeons are far and few between (like Black Rook Hold and Blackheart Thicket are the only with a lot of trash), so i don't understand where OP is getting his worries from. Most of the dungeons have 2-3 mob packs between each boss and there are many bosses, where you can even skip several mob packs between them.

So i would love if any could give some examples of areas, where they think that there are too many mobs outside of Black Rook Hold and Blackheart Thicket, i would love to hear them out. With pathfinding improving as the days have went by, people have found better and better ways to ignore mob packs in dungeons. In Neths Lair, you can pretty much ignore all but 2 mobs between 3rd and final boss.

So OP.... you must simply have insane expectations when it comes to dungeons. They are supposed to feel like a dynamic place, not a jailroom for boss units.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Of the ones I've seen only Darkheart Thicket felt like it had too much Trash to me personally (Also getting it twice in a row in Random Heroic Que didn't help). I don't really mind much honestly. When the Raids open I'm sure that people will be flying through these Dungeons honestly. Also you say you love WoD Dungeons, but Everbloom had a fair chunk of trash.

Anyways, it's not much of a problem to me. The only instance I don't like is Violet Hold (Something above Encounters with waves; Hyjal, CoT: Dark Portal, Hellfire Assault, Violet Hold, Violet Hold 2) but I'm sure I'll survive.

As Garkanh said, it's pretty easy to get a reasonable ilvl without going in Mythic Dungeons through World Quests and Heroic Dungeons. I also found getting to 810 a bit of a challenge, so as a Guild we went into Blackrook Hold Heroic and got a few pieces there.
    The problem is taht you will never fly through them, since they can be used as a resource for gear (with timed runs etc in the future, challenge mode style etc). Meaning the harder you make the dungeon, the better loot, like Diablo 3. If you don't have time to raid, this is your go-to source to gear up. So in the long run, we will be "stuck there".

The main problem I have is not really that it's a lot of trash but rather that it is a lot of Unecessary trash. It doesn't fit the lore, the theme of the dungeon, the scenery or anything else. They are just there to FILL up empty spots.

Putting this much trash in the dungeons are sadly an attempt to make the dungeons take longer time and thus, make them last longer in the expansion, to keep players occupied and give us a false picture of more content, to keep us playing. I will still subscribe BUT I think it's a cheap trick.

Most comments are "fanboys" comment that don't agree and calling me troll, stupid, spoiled or childish, I expected that, you always get that by critizing Blizzard. Yes, this expansion is good. Yes, this expansion is better the Warlords BUT it doesn't mean it's perfect. Please, before you post, don't be so emotional, try to see my point of view.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    Some of the best dungeons to date lol

The dungeons are amazing!

The layouts, story, pacing is spot on! Some skipping choices and some cheesing along the way and even people in a hurry can squeeze in a dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too much trash?
    Someone, obviously, didn't play Vanilla and TBC...

Obvious Wrath-baby is Wrath-baby..

To OP: No, I do not agree with you..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/