Man is it frustrating/disappointing seeing my Fury DPS in weekly Mythic runs compared to a DH/Monk & this week a DK/Monk .

Fury's dungeon dps will get a lot better when you unlock helya's wrath. Without that 10 sec cd reduction its impossible to line up things properly other than the first pull. Dungeon pulls generally fit better for 35-45 sec cd abilities, which is why DK's and monks are doing really great atm.

Deleted
    The only way, really, to get the developers to care about the state of fury, is to drop fury completely; don't play fury, period. Better yet, drop warrior completely, and pick up some other alt. Noticing a huge decline in people who play the spec and class is pretty much the only way to convince these developers to actually take a moment to fix the spec, and pretty much the entire class while they're at it.

Then again, sucks to have wasted all that AP on the fury weapon, but hey, them's the breaks. It'll be there once they get around fixing the class in about a year and a half at the earliest.

So my friend ran his profile through SimC as Fury.

He has the 30 % crit and 18 % haste. But SimC rates HAste still above Str?

Could this be correct or?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpan View Post
    So my friend ran his profile through SimC as Fury.

He has the 30 % crit and 18 % haste. But SimC rates HAste still above Str?

Could this be correct or?
    When I simmed some pre-raid profiles before release, haste always was the best stat until around 20-22%. Seems like that did not change. But I don't know if that's because the baseline APL for Fury is flawed or the guide is simply wrong.

Deleted
    Well 20%+ haste gets you another GCD under Battle Cry, might be because of that? Nice for burst AOE anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    im going for 30% crit first then haste always liked crit more as stat for more burst damage since i run avatar sepc
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    I noticed while leveling that Fury got super aoe cleaving, better than arms. Isn´t that a strength?

Quote Originally Posted by Samsang View Post
    I noticed while leveling that Fury got super aoe cleaving, better than arms. Isn´t that a strength?
    It is in 5 men content and some raid bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsang View Post
    It would be, if it wasn't for the fact that fury has a very low healing input and next to no survivability, so leveling, or standing in the fray in dungeons taking AoE is almost suicidal. Personally I'm running with the +300% BT heal and double charges to keep my guy up whenever I need to kill more than a couple mobs at once.

Also, just to add, I'm personally not a fan of the Meat Cleaver functionality at all. WW to activate MC, then BT or Rampage, and repeat... Or, push WW more often if you proc the +200% if you're using it... Nah. Could be done in a bit more of an interesting way if you ask me. For example, the AoE effect of BT and Rampage isn't visible in any way really, except a small splash on the mobs, when you hit them while Meat Cleaver is on. It's just not fun nor intuitive.

Add, of course, the confusing nature of Rampage, where you get this hodgepodge of strikes going, during which you already need to use another ability because global is ready. It's counter-intuitive not to wait for Rampage to finish before using another ability. You learn to do it of course, but it's just a dumb design.

Fury has so many dumb designs. It really does. I mean, so does protection, what with the "use this ability to make that ability cost 50% less" -stuff and a way too complicated an ability spectrum. Protection used to be so much simpler. When playing it, I love all the cries about how classes have been "simplified" and "dumbed down". Well, not every spec of every class. Some, like protection, have been changed into something completely asinine.

If you ask me, a protection warrior should function like a block of tungsten; you just don't do damage to it. I know the absorb shield of IP is supposed to reflect this, and I don't mind it although it is confusing to healer's, of course, but yeah. Well, that's a discussion for another thread.

I'd change a few things about fury, mainly the AoE functionality and healing. I feel like fury should be a regenerative class that has a constant, steady stream of relatively good healing to offset the bigger damage input because of the wild playstyle. When combined with proper handling of it's mobility, you could do 1v1 PvP as well, because you could regenerate enough to handle all those half a million hits you're taking.

It's just a gimp right now, and I doubt Blizzard has a single developer who properly understands the class, or plays it.

Latest hotfix:
    The Fury Warrior Artifact Trait Odyn's Champion has had its chance to activate doubled, but its effectiveness has been lowered. The tooltip will be incorrect until a future patch.
    Glad to see they recognised its proc rate was low, shame they couldn't specify what the effectiveness now is.

Seems its 1 second now
    Warrior from time to time on www.twitch.tv/bromgarr

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Latest hotfix:

Glad to see they recognised its proc rate was low, shame they couldn't specify what the effectiveness now is.
    Yeah, for those of you goin hard on fury, let us know what the specifics are on this i'm intrigued. Wonder if it's better/worse overall now but I'm guessing they tried to make it overall the same net damage.

Couldn't just straight up give fury a buff though, eh? lol

It definitely procs a lot more. In 10 casts I got 3 procs.
    Still 6 duration, but each ability used only reduces the cooldowns by 1 second now

Happy they changed the proc rate but I don't think they should have lowered the CD reduction to 1 second.

the proc rate is still not good enough for what it gives, 25% or 30% would be good enough for the current 1 sec cd reduction.

They didn't need to nerf it again, 0/10

Now that many of us are 110 and have dumped the old class trinket, should we still try for 18% haste before we go onto crit (and, if so, what should we go for crit % wise?) or has that priority changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Yeah, for those of you goin hard on fury, let us know what the specifics are on this i'm intrigued. Wonder if it's better/worse overall now but I'm guessing they tried to make it overall the same net damage.

Couldn't just straight up give fury a buff though, eh? lol
    It's more consistent and the lower individual effect makes missing reduction (procs at a bad time, etc) less punishing, which overall makes it slightly better, but ultimately doesn't change much. Fury still needs a buff in either direct ability damage, or (in my opinion), a buff to TfB and cleave mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's more consistent and the lower individual effect makes missing reduction (procs at a bad time, etc) less punishing, which overall makes it slightly better, but ultimately doesn't change much. Fury still needs a buff in either direct ability damage, or (in my opinion), a buff to TfB and cleave mechanics.
    What's TfB?

*Edit*
    Thirst For Blood?