Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    that's not a reddit reference
    kys redditor

Just got this 5mins ago.

Also got a ring that was baseline 830 but rolled 840.

So the OP is wrong.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Also after a week how can people still need to do WQ for gear? already cleared all myth but court of stars
    Good. Working 50H a week and I'm Software Architect. How can people still need to complain about their job nowadays ? Already been detected gifted with superior intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    As of this last hotfix, the ilvl of World Quests is 825, instead of 830. Fun times~~
    Huh? Do you understand that ilvl of world quests is based on your current ilvl? So if you have ilvl 830 - you can get rewards in ranhe 820-845 (or whatever the range is). They are not static.
    For example i have 833 ilvl and WQ with:
    830 ilvl
    On my 801 ilvl character -
    810 ilvl and 805 ilvl rewards
    Last edited by lukoil; 2016-09-07 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Why should top (currently) gear come from activity that requires no effort or brain power whatsoever?
    1. Heroic/Mythic dungeons don't require brain power whatsoever either, not after having it done once anyway. For some people it still does though, your argument is very subjective.
    2. World Quests don't give non-stat stick trinkets nor set bonuses, you as a "hardcore" raider should still have the upper hand should you wish to put in enough effort to gain that.

I really don't understand all this high and mighty bullshit entitlement about having to do a certain degree of content to get certain items and only then get those certain items. Bad players with 840 item level will still be worse players than you even if you have the same item level.

High-end gaming content players will still have their awesome cosmetic mounts, transmog sets and titles. That should (and honestly, it is except for some loud and whining individuals) be more than enough. Not to mention you'll have an instant 40 item level boost in 3 weeks once mythic Emerald Nightmare opens up.
    Last edited by Seditian; 2016-09-07 at 11:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    No.
    This game should not be raid or die. The world should be relevant and worth doing.

Your opinion is why MMO's became garbage for a decade.
    Last I checked a FIVE man dungeon isn't a raid. And the big thing from WQ rewards is the chance at a socket or Titanforging. I'm still doing them after this if the itemization is even half decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just got this 5mins ago.

Also got a ring that was baseline 830 but rolled 840.

So the OP is wrong.
    Looks like it was... Just another misinformed idiot. Moving on...
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-09-07 at 12:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Hotfix entered an hour ago or so, wait until you have the new ones.
    2 new 835 base quests this morning, your imaginary hotfix will have to wait a little longer I guess.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Good. Getting 835 baseline, (for me) Titanforged 850 boots for clicking on some owls and killing 8 harpies is fucking stupid. It makes the stuff I get from harder content feel worth less. You want better gear? Either grind heroics like a madman for TF chance, or try out Mythic dungeon difficulty. Or go crazy with Obliterum. Before we had our 3rd relic slot, they were pretty punishing, but now that more people have them, it will be interesting to see how much of a difference that made.
    I have to disagree. 850 is NOT high-end, mythic+ or mythic raid gear. Perfectly acceptable for it to drop from world quests. The titanforged chance is low anyway. Standard mythic dungeons are not that hard. Neither is grinding obliterum.

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    le meme arrowe XDDDDDD hello reddit!!!!! xD
    Mythic dungeons require no effort or brainpower? kk

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You can still get relevant gear from world quests.

Raids should have better gear as a baseline.

Working as intended
    They literally do...?
    Learn how the damn game works, ffs.

I'm sick of complainers who have NO IDEA how anything works complaining endlessly. You will not be getting raid quality gear if you are not raiding because world quests scale to your ILVL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    About fucking time! I have nearly full 845 from just doing WQ atm. The chance of high gear is simply to high, so its good they reduce, even if it is a bit too late.
    No you don't.
    That isn't how they work.
    You aren't getting 845 from world quests unless you already did mythics.

Can people stop lying and understand how the damn system works before complaining and having an uninformed opinion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    And your opinion is that the game design should be a Cookie Clicker with end game reach with 7 clicks per week ?

Sounds very engaging and playfull... Better su..(insert some ban material here) if you want to FEEL ALIVE.
    This comment doesn't even make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    You don't need higher ilvl gear if you're not doing mythics or raiding. So whats it to you?

High ilvl to afk around?
    Character progression so that I stay subbed to the game and fund development of other content?
    Do you want another WOD? Where raid loggers play and the entire game is a barren wasteland of no subs?
    Think before you post people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    I don't think the game should be "raid or die" but it should be "play hard content or don't get good gear"
    That's EXACTLY how it is.

Again, please learn how the game works before you spout uninformed opinions. You will not be getting ilvl 840+ gear unless your ilvl is ~835 which requires you doing mythics to obtain.

LEARN HOW THE GAME WORKS.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by justinhalfout View Post
    Can someone remind me again why non raiders feel they should be rewarded raid equivalent gear for just killing a few boars and clicking a few boxes?

830 stuff is plenty for their needs.
    Did you play WOD?

Do you want WOD 2.0?

No?

Then everyone needs to obtain gear from the entire game, not just raids. Character progression is the name of the game.

World content is not meant to match best gear in game but it is a good system. A decent way to gear up without being forced to do instances. Also, it scales with your ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Getting an 850 item this morning for smashing a few walnuts and catching a handful of squirrels in about 3 minutes is pretty damn stupid. Having said that I will gladly take the item, but it is a cheap way to gear up. While I do agree the game should not be raid or die, if you don't do any of the more complex pve content why do you need the highest version of gear?
    Again, you're not doing that unless you've already done mythics. Someone who doesn't run ANY dungeons at all and only does world quests will not be running around in full 840+ gear because their world quests will be ilvl ~805.

Please learn how the game works.

LEARN HOW THE GAME WORKS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Actually, it's funny, because it's the exact opposite. Your opinion is why MMOs became garbage.
    Except you're factually wrong?

WOD is the worst expansion Blizzard has ever released, with sub numbers and complaints pointing to this. Even the devs admitted to it and apologized for it and said they want Legion to be a ton better and not raid or die.

Like..you're just wrong. Sorry. The devs think so and so do factual numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing on the hotfix post about the base item level being nerfed down, and even then, small upgrades proc often enough that it won't feel like much of a nerf anyway if there is one. Sky's not falling yet, world quests are still a viable route to gear up while working on meeting the base ilvl for Mythic dungeons or gearing up in LFR once that opens.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akami74 View Post
    I have to disagree. 850 is NOT high-end, mythic+ or mythic raid gear. Perfectly acceptable for it to drop from world quests. The titanforged chance is low anyway. Standard mythic dungeons are not that hard. Neither is grinding obliterum.
    850 is the highest available right now. Once EN comes out, the Titanforged cap is raised... therefore you can get 880 boots for clicking owls if you're really fucking lucky.

Thus the problem isn't solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    You don't need higher ilvl gear if you're not doing mythics or raiding. So whats it to you?

High ilvl to afk around?
    You need a sense of progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You wont have gotten 845 ilvl from only doing world quests. Nope
    I mean it's not impossible. I've done 2 Mythics in total, 25 Heroics, of which 4 of my items are Heroic/Warforged, and I'm at 841 with around 250 WQ's done. Someone with more luck than I could've gotten Warforged/Titanforged upgrades for every slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Actually, it's funny, because it's the exact opposite. Your opinion is why MMOs became garbage.

Actually you could argue that MMOs are garbage because there are too many people in them that place too much value in what other people have.

It is kind of amazing really.

Woah. MMOC is bitching about a 5 ilvl baseline difference.

You know the expansion is good when posters bitchin about too much to do and rewards getting nerfed by literally 5 ilvls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    No.
    This game should not be raid or die. The world should be relevant and worth doing.

Your opinion is why MMO's became garbage for a decade.
    Agreed. I mean I enjoy raiding and spamming 5 mans but there's been nothing more exciting than the past week of seeing those items show up on my map. Even if they raised the item level by ONE on an already existing item I had I would be happy. Taking a step backwards will feel SO wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Woah. MMOC is bitching about a 5 ilvl baseline difference.

You know the expansion is good when posters bitchin about too much to do and rewards getting nerfed by literally 5 ilvls.
    I kinda feel bad for the players just hitting level 110 though. I mean getting into a Mythic run with less than 825-830 ilvl is already going to be hard enough for non Healer/Tanks. This change will make it much worse as there's already a huge base of players above those item level marks.

As of this last hotfix, the ilvl of World Quests is 825, instead of 830. Fun times~~
    Odd, I had a world quest spawn this morning that gives 835+.

Granted I am 843 at the moment, but still.