Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Im not even a rogue and I find this treasure-hunt interesting!

The dwarf with TF in azuna is dead, maybe you can find his soul in helhejm?

Or, maybe youll have to team up with a shaman whos trying to ress thunderaan?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehTyrant View Post
    Has anyone tried walking around dead looking for stuff? I mean vanilla did have a quest you can only get while dead. I died near the Dwarf with Thunderfury from the Shammy quest and found nothing though, but it's a thought.
    Die where the dwarf died, walk to helhejm while dead
    I've no idea what to write here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthyrst View Post
    This item was bought from a now non-existing NPC for a now obsolete quest... Though it might still be relevant, I'm going to assume it is no longer part of anything of importance with Rogues.
    The fact that it was still added in the game files this patch, whereas it does not look as though other classes history items were makes me think it could still be linked; further more a quick search of the Azeroth south seas shows that they encompass the Broken Isles and Tomb of Sargeras. I'd say this almost certainly proves the trigger is on the Broken Isles, and possibly near the Broken Shore

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Im not even a rogue and I find this treasure-hunt interesting!

The dwarf with TF in azuna is dead, maybe you can find his soul in helhejm?

Or, maybe youll have to team up with a shaman whos trying to ress thunderaan?

- - - Updated - - -

Die where the dwarf died, walk to helhejm while dead
    Or use the Gnomish Army Knife on the dead NPC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiris View Post
    The fact that it was still added in the game files this patch, whereas it does not look as though other classes history items were makes me think it could still be linked; further more a quick search of the Azeroth south seas shows that they encompass the Broken Isles and Tomb of Sargeras. I'd say this almost certainly proves the trigger is on the Broken Isles, and possibly near the Broken Shore
    I don't think so: wowhead.com/quest=43823/hidden-history

I'd say the item comes from future content or raids, maybe even from mythic difficult of nighthold or something. Just because it's in the game currently, doesn't mean its obtainable. Alot of stuff is cloaked until release of later content, just like the nighthold is currently coded into the game but not doable yet.

The chance of it because a dungeon drop and no one has found it in beta or week 2 of live is unfathomably low.

You keep comparing the ease of this apperance to other specs, but do you really think they are going to make thunderyfury/ashbringer/frostmourne swords hidden apperance will be as easy to find as some random ass apperances other specs have? I think not.

Deleted
    I found this item on wowhead :Beyond the Throne of Air
    "History of the reign of the air elementals, the time of their banishing, and the eternal conflict of the elemental lords."
    It's a shaman q item too?

Quote Originally Posted by Illumini View Post
    I'd say the item comes from future content or raids, maybe even from mythic difficult of nighthold or something. Just because it's in the game currently, doesn't mean its obtainable. Alot of stuff is cloaked until release of later content, just like the nighthold is currently coded into the game but not doable yet.

The chance of it because a dungeon drop and no one has found it in beta or week 2 of live is unfathomably low.

You keep comparing the ease of this apperance to other specs, but do you really think they are going to make thunderyfury/ashbringer/frostmourne swords hidden apperance will be as easy to find as some random ass apperances other specs have? I think not.
    It is confirmed by GM's that the appearance is currently in game and obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by slackpeet View Post
    I don't think so: wowhead.com/quest=43823/hidden-history
    You're probably right, but it still puzzles me as to why it's still added in the game files

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    We don't need your salty bumps, we are trying to find the skin that is currently hidden. Go be salty somewhere else like WoW gen forums
    careful with all that salt
    Don't know who you're calling salty, because I don't play a Warrior so this doesn't affect me. I just know that Thunderfury was THE Tank weapon back in Vanilla, and Thunderfury has no connection to "Outlaw" Rogues at all. I just want to see justice served.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    Don't know who you're calling salty, because I don't play a Warrior so this doesn't affect me. I just know that Thunderfury was THE Tank weapon back in Vanilla, and Thunderfury has no connection to "Outlaw" Rogues at all. I just want to see justice served.
    Combat rogues complained for the whole expansion that they should of been able to use it. Therefore, warriors already had there chance, now its ours. Justice IS served.

Deleted
    I'm starting to get sleepless nights over this... i must be losing my mind.

The artifact calculator shows 100 dungeon runs using hidden artifact for green TF and 200 world qeusts using hidden artifact for orange TF. Damn I want the orange one so bad, atm really still gearing up, but when finished I will spend some serious time trying to figure out why after so long still no one has obtained this amazing hidden artifact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    The only reason it was used on tanks was because of its procc making it easier to aoe tank.

If it had dropped today it would have been a dps weapon. People just arent as retarded today

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I find myself hitting F5 on this thread a -lot- considering I don't even have a Rogue. I love hunts like these!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    The only reason it was used on tanks was because of its procc making it easier to aoe tank.

If it had dropped today it would have been a dps weapon. People just arent as retarded today
    In fact - many guilds used it on their rogues. I was in the 23rd world guild at the time of killing KT in naxx40 and we had 2 out of 3 our thunderfuries used by rogues.

Hello.

Today I've seen a 106 rogue with this transmo.
    I asked him how he'd get it, he says it's a bug, it was unlocked when he looked at the skins.

Here is the image, thoughts ?
    http://imgur.com/EWdkkgb

Deleted
    Beside it wont be drop in mythic dungeon/raid only! Make no sense that only outlaw rogue have to do mythic difficault while all other classes drops are in lower difficault like hero or LFR Raid! Stopp speaking about Mythic!

Edith: This Image didnt proof anything because its a cutting and no name, no tooltip shown!
    Last edited by mmoc964bfc29eb; 2016-09-07 at 12:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky2910 View Post

Edith: This Image didnt proof anything because its a cutting and no name, no tooltip shown!
    Would that matter? He said it's a bug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slackpeet View Post
    Would that matter? He said it's a bug
    If it would be a bug the GMs would know it and didnt tell us it is obtainable and work as it should.

Why no one can make normal screenshots with all needed informations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky2910 View Post
    If it would be a bug the GMs would know it and didnt tell us it is obtainable and work as it should.
    It probably is obtainable. Him getting it was a bug though, because he just got it by accident. Thus seeing that he really does have it wouldn't help us in any way.

I found that the icon for "Curse of the Dreadblades" is called "Inv_sword_1h_artifactskywall_d_01dual". So I don't believe that Skywall has necessarily anything to do with obtaining the TF skin, since every other Icon of the Artifact weapon has skywall in its name too.

Deleted
    Found this on german WoW Forum.

https://gyazo.com/4b2e64e1049ae20c07fe61f908a8f0c6

Again a Cut Out and we dont know if its fake or not. But what he said is clear, it is on broken isles and we have to look better...