Thread: World quests

Deleted

World quests

Anyone else getting wrong loot spec items from world quests? I keep getting agility stuff when i'm resto and set to resto loot spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Anyone else getting wrong loot spec items from world quests? I keep getting agility stuff when i'm resto and set to resto loot spec.
    Trinkets are quest specifik. so loot spec doesn't matter

As far as I know, the only slot that is stat-specific is trinket.

Body armor changes primaries depending on your spec and jewelry has only stam.

have you actually completed the quests and put the reward on? I'm pretty sure the stat will change from agi to int.

Deleted
    So str users can get int trinkets? Seems unlikely.

- - - Updated - - -

The quest is currently bugged so i can't complete it atm anyway xD

But i've done previous quests giving agility trinkets and always stay agility.

7+ Year Old Account
    Right now, the only problem i have with wrong items, is with relics. Atm i am getting alot of life relics, which i can't even use as a rogue O.o
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Trinkets won't change their stats when you respec.

If you receive an agility trinket, it will stay agility. Did you try to restart the game ? or set the loot spec to current with a resto spec ?

Deleted
    Rebooted my entire Pc. Switched roles and loot specs. Always stays agility. 3rd Trinket i've seen from WQ and always agility. everyone else seems to get their spec type.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that i can get any further than this for the quest anyway...

I got a survival melee trinket when i was Marksmamship range

Also had 3 agility trinkets as druid resto loot spec.

Deleted
    I got a life relic 840 for my off spec while I got 810 on my main spec. This is joke.

I got three relics from WQ until now - all for vengeance demon hunter, i am havoc... this really sucks -.-

Deleted
    For me the WQs offered Arcane relics for my weapons 3rd slot, that I haven't unlocked at that time.

But to hijack the thread with another question: Except for profession WQs, are the others the same for all players on a server or are they personal? Also are the emissary quests the same on every server?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    I got a survival melee trinket when i was Marksmamship range
    That happened to me as well (got an SV trink while playing BM; and yes my loot spec was set correctly)

Deleted
    Glad to see it's not just me that's getting done by offspec gear just wish i knew if it was intended or not. Seems a bit crap if it is.

- - - Updated - - -

According to this it's meant to be that way. So if you can tank/heal/dps you have a chance of getting loot for any of those specs. Kinda screws us over more than pure DPS classes or classes that only use one primary stat.

Deleted
    RNG dependency again...

Quote Originally Posted by Lixion View Post

This.

Doesn't matter what spec you are in.

I'm also getting agi trinkets, as a shaman, but I've not been in enhancer spec or lootspec recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Lixion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    This.

Doesn't matter what spec you are in.
    How can Trinkets be quest specific if a resto druid gets agility trinket and enhancement shaman gets int trinket from the same world quest? OP mentioned a world quest resto got agility trinket, the same world quest gave me int trinket. currently I got item level 820 and 805 for enhancement and item level 825 and 850 for my off spec, a 3rd int trinket with item level 820+ gives me int as well.

WQ loot, by design, is not spec aware. You get the loot you want by choosing which quests to do.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.