Beacon of Virtue Weak Aura help?

Hello,

I am having a hard time making a set of Weak Auras for my needs and I'm hoping someone could create them for me.

What I'm looking for is for Beacon of Virtue aura that does the following:
    1) Standard 'show spell icon and track CD'.
    2) Play sound 1 when BoV comes off CD.
    3) Play sound 2 when BoV is activated.
    4) Play sound 3 when BoV wears off.

I'm only planning on using BoV in 5 mans, so if it helps, I can make sure I always cast it on myself so that I'll always be one of the people that has the buff, in case that's the only way to track it for the sound for condition 4 (not sure if there's another way besides 'buff not active' to track it).

Can anyone help, or does anyone have any weak auras at all for beacon of virtue? I'm really struggling in five man's because I don't have any tracking for it.

Why don't you just put it in grid? You will see who has the buff pretty easily.

I don't have Grid; I use Healbot for my healing but it doesn't have Beacon of Virtue on it yet, so I'm looking for something I can use in the meantime so I'm not handicapped by not using BoV in five-mans, where people are saying it's really useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Genzen Han View Post
    I don't have Grid; I use Healbot for my healing but it doesn't have Beacon of Virtue on it yet, so I'm looking for something I can use in the meantime so I'm not handicapped by not using BoV in five-mans, where people are saying it's really useful.
    What do you mean? Can't you put the buff yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Nedralixx View Post
    What do you mean? Can't you put the buff yourself?
    I don't know that there's an option to add buffs to it. I know I can add debuffs that change the character's bar color, but I don't know about beneficial stuff.