Should I focus on relic Ilvls or the type right now?

I currently have a 779 pyroclasmic paranoia which increases my pyroblast dmg by 8% and a 783 fire at will which decreases the cast time of fireball by 12%. Should I replace these with a mythic warforged reignition overdrive which increases the dmg of fireblast by 8% and a 840 burning gaze which increases my crit damage by 1%? I'm not sure if I should be focusing on which relics are best, or just ilvl right now.
    It's about watching a company gleefully flinging away its goodwill with both hands and engaging in a pissing contest with its customers. It's about coyness, and a lack of straightforwardness. It's about rude, flip responses to valid questions, using third-party media instead of an official site. It's about a loss of trust, and the perception of untruthfulness. It's about an attitude that has begun to border on complacency and deceitfulness. -Roycroft the Human Rogue (Paraphrased)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Ilvls for sure right now, you can be picky at traits when you go for raid bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    Ilvls for sure right now, you can be picky at traits when you go for raid bosses
    Thanks! I've collected so many other relics that I haven't used before I got those mythic ones. I just didn't know what to do with them lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Thanks! I've collected so many other relics that I haven't used before I got those mythic ones. I just didn't know what to do with them lol
    Lucky you! I'm rolling mostly 835+ gear and still haven't seen an arcane relic drop at lvl 110 :|

im 836 right now and still have i793 relics. I would settle for ANYTHING at this point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quez View Post
    Lucky you! I'm rolling mostly 835+ gear and still haven't seen an arcane relic drop at lvl 110 :|
    Welcome to the club! Rocking 2 845 fire relics and got 2 850 frost relics from world quests. Yet to even see an arcane relic above 805 drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Ilvl>DPS/Skill if you want to pug. Probably the same in guilds too.

Quote Originally Posted by PurechaosSK View Post
    im 836 right now and still have i793 relics. I would settle for ANYTHING at this point
    Check AH. Craftables are +31weapon ilvls whatever rune ilvl this corresponds to.

ok thanks good tip! Its really weird that i havent got ANY relic quests from world quests in a whole week though isnt it?

Got my first +45 relic last night, have a +40 waiting for my 3rd slot, and have a +40 in the other open. I suggest just going for ilvl at this point as my weapon is now around 875 (cant remember the exact value) which is much more beneficial for progression than any +stat change will be, starting off. I can be picky later.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Crit Damage - Better at any item level increase
    Fireball Cast Time - Better at any item level increase
    Ignite Damage - Better at any item level increase
    Fire Blast Damage - Better at A 10 item level increase, Equal at +5 Item levels
    Fire Ball Damage - Better at 10 or more item levels above a Pyroblast relic
    Cauterizing Blink Relic - Better at 15 or more item levels above a Pyroblast relic
    Flame Strike Damage - Better at 15 or more item levels above a Pyroblast relic
    Molten Armor Relic - Better at 15 or more item levels above a Pyroblast relic

No idea how accurate this is but I go with it.

Single target. zero movement, so yeah...