Thread: Evergreen Plots

Deleted

Evergreen Plots

I chose the Evergreen class upgrade for a chance to get the restoration hidden artifact appearance. It's supposed to grow into something in three days, but my plots just go back to being Fertalized Soil (or something) every couple of hours, making me replant.

Does anyone else have this, or has anyone actually managed to grow something out of it yet?

I got G'hanir's Blossom from one plot and 3 Dreamberries from the other. I haven't seen mine revert to fertilized soil like that. You should report it as a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far I've gotten four items from one flower that give +10% stamina for an hour (that stacks with flasks) and another that gives +30% travel form speed for an hour. Frankly, for tanking, I see the first one as almost mandatory.

From what I hear, there are also rare items you can get from them, pets and what not.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've heard, they reset when you complete a step of the order hall campaign.

Personally I haven't had to replant mine, but they did take like five days to grow into something instead of three.

Got the pet and some roots thing, hoping for that artifact appearance soon :[

Are there somewhere datamined items from Evergreen ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do these run off loot spec when looting them? EG will the Resto artifact item still be lootable if I'm in Guardian spec/loot spec?

The speed thing is a trinket, is it even worth using? I'm 110 now, I'm usually afraid of forgetting to take it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    The speed thing is a trinket, is it even worth using? I'm 110 now, I'm usually afraid of forgetting to take it off.
    No, that's something else. I got a consumable that increases travel form speed for an hour.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No, that's something else. I got a consumable that increases travel form speed for an hour.
    Ok, cool. I got 10% to stats and 20% travel speed inc trinket, only two pulls.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, cool. I got 10% to stats and 20% travel speed inc trinket, only two pulls.
    Sunblossom-pollen & Ghanirs-blossom are what I got.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Sar The Space Laser Bear View Post
    Do these run off loot spec when looting them? EG will the Resto artifact item still be lootable if I'm in Guardian spec/loot spec?
    So far, the item was dependent on the actual physical plant that grew on the plot, so i imagine it's independent.

So far I've gotten the following 4 items:

1) Trinket that increases my speed by 20% in all forms (doesn't work for swim speed or mount speed). This is pretty sweet for world questing and in the future for old content as it makes a noticable difference. Feral druid with this trinket runs at 158% speed (130% base + 3% out of combat as hidden artifact bonus + 20% from trinket), 163% in stealth as night elf (+5% stealth speed as night elf; which I sadly no longer am).
    Downside is that you lose a trinket slot, as this trinket does nothing besides the speed buff. (it's also ilvl 110 so it brings your equipped ilvl down a ton)

2) 2x Consumable that increase travel form speed by 20% for 1 hour. Could be good for a few things. I'm going to save these in case they work for flight form later on, that might be nice for farming herbs or whatnot.

3) 3x Consumable that increases all primary stats by 10% for 1 hour. I think you can actually sell these as they're not soulbound nor require druid.

4) Broot the combat pet. It's an mini ancient of war.

I believe that the 2 consumable things I got came from a similar model tree. The other 2 items came from different looking trees. The model could very well determine what you get.

EDIT: I think these are all the datamined plants so far: http://www.wowhead.com/objects/conta...ilter=1;7846;0

From what I've seen so far you can get the following items (this is like 5 minutes of research, so could be wrong on some parts).

- Ghanir's Bloom: Consumable that increases Str/Agi/Int by 10% for 1 hour
    - Sunblossom Pollen: Consumable that increases travel form speed by 20% for 1 hour
    - Dreamberries: Consumable that restores 20% mana and health every second for 5 seconds
    - Thornstalk barbs: Consumable that roots opponents for 20 seconds and deals some damage
    - Spirit berries: Consumable that restores mana (much like a mana pot).

All the above are consumables and come out of plants with a similar name.

- Broot: Battle pet
    - Nightmare Lasher: Battle pet
    Both of those come out of Grovevine plants

- Perfect Dreamgrove Blossom: Trinket that increases movement speed by 20%.
    Comes out of Dreamgrove plant

Another item that has been confirmed is the hidden artifact appearance for G'hanir.
    Might also come out of G'hanir's Bloom plant just like the consumable.

These are the items I know for sure so far. Might be more.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2016-09-08 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sar The Space Laser Bear View Post
    different class here (MW/BM) monk, but i received my brewmaster hidden artifact from a similar mechanic while specced as WW with MW loot selected, so i'd imagine its the same for druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, happy days. Thanks for the info guys

Quote Originally Posted by Nythiz View Post
    1) Trinket that increases my speed by 20% in all forms (doesn't work for swim speed or mount speed). This is pretty sweet for world questing and in the future for old content as it makes a noticable difference. Feral druid with this trinket runs at 158% speed (130% base + 3% out of combat as hidden artifact bonus + 20% from trinket), 163% in stealth as night elf (+5% stealth speed as night elf; which I sadly no longer am).
    Downside is that you lose a trinket slot, as this trinket does nothing besides the speed buff. (it's also ilvl 110 so it brings your equipped ilvl down a ton)
    15% for being Feral, 30% for Cat Form. So you're going at 173/178%.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's crap.... I have vendored 4 of them so far...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/