Poll: How do you rate your Class Order Hall

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I feel pretty comfy in the monk class hall, 7/10

Shaman Hall - 9/10

I really like the theme and I feel like it fits the Shaman class really well. It's in the middle of the Maelstrom which is pretty badass. The layout is a bit confusing at first, but pretty easy to navigate once you know where everything is. The only reason I didn't give it a 10/10 is because of only have 1 entrance (a portal) to get in and out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    General poll, so won't give any class specific insights, but how would you rate your class order hall? What do you like/dislike?

Shaman - 7/10. Thematically it's great. It has a lot of detail in a very tiny space, but therein lies its biggest drawback for me: it's small and it's fairly monochromatic. While the different areas linked to the different elements are a nice touch, there's not a lot of stuff going on.

Rogue - 8/10. As opposed to my Shaman one, this one has a lot of stuff going on. It has tons of NPCs and vendors. The vault where Noggenfrogger is relaxing is an awesome touch, the sparring grounds near the Rogue trainers, the alchemy lab, but also the way we enter and the different exits. The conference table of Lord Jorach, etc. It's absolutely great. I thought I'd hate it, with it being basically in the sewers, but none of that.
    What I don't like is the gate near the Artifact table which is constantly and constantly going up & down. It's like these small shops with an automatic door that keeps on opening because there's a customer standing in the store. Also: you can actually hear it in every part of the Order Hall.
    It won't be long until I turn sound off again, but I always play with sound in the first weeks for the dialogue etc.

Another thing I don't like is the amount of other players I see (I know I know). The Rogue area is supposed to be the secret HQ of The Uncrowned, a secret order of Rogues. The screenshots here are the order hall at 8.30am on a Wednesday on Ravencrest EU. No idea what the green goo is though, some toy I suppose.

http://i.imgur.com/GycdHys.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/LnCDPz1.jpg
    This is kind of junk poll imo. Essentially the only the results tell you is if people are satisfied with their class hall.

(1) You don't which class hall they have
    (2) You don't know if the people answering have compared it to other class halls or if they have only seen it for a singular character

I haven't done druid yet, but I have done everyone else. Warrior feels the most disconnected for me. It makes them feel much more supernatural than they actually are/should be. Don't get me wrong launching in from the heavens like a fucking meteor is totally badass... but feels way more paladin/priest-esque.

10 for Mage Hall. So cool!

I'm pleased!

I saw 4 of them,

I think the pally one is great and they come with a cool idea of an underground base beneath the chapel. 10/10

Warlock, it's fine but confusing. My main is a warlock, I think it's okay and good looking. I hate the fact it's in the swer. 8/10

DH: Seems fine I don' have really an opinion on it.

DK: Well not very original. Let's move Acherus to the Broken Isle. If I was playing a DK I would be pissed.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman was 6/10 for me because of the lack of... colours...

Then I got instant access to Vortex Pinnacle

8/10 gorgeous view

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10 for the monk class hall for having a starter zone on a gigantic turtle as our special base.

That and I terribly loved MoP and still love the pandaren race.

Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    This is kind of junk poll imo. Essentially the only the results tell you is if people are satisfied with their class hall.

(1) You don't which class hall they have
    (2) You don't know if the people answering have compared it to other class halls or if they have only seen it for a singular character

I haven't done druid yet, but I have done everyone else. Warrior feels the most disconnected for me. It makes them feel much more supernatural than they actually are/should be. Don't get me wrong launching in from the heavens like a fucking meteor is totally badass... but feels way more paladin/priest-esque.
    The poll shows exactly what it's supposed to show: general sentiment related to order halls. It lacks detail because I was not about to make a poll for every thread. Should you feel inclined to rectify my junk, be my guest. Be gentle, though.

Deleted
    How can people rate hunter 8, have you even seen the others lol?
    Its 1/10, absolutely utter trash and boring.

2/10 rogue hall is shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock 9.

I took over a Demon planet and its armies.

Deleted
    5/10 for Skyhold. While it's practical (you can mount/everything of importance is quite close) and the overall design and jumping into zones is amazing, it's lacking compared to some other order halls.
    Skyhold is missing flavour. 80% of the npcs are either Valajar Aspirants or Shieldmaiden. The design is shared with Halls of Valor, but King Tor & Co don't want to hang out with warriors? And I'm salty that there's a world quest in Stormheim with 10-20 named Vrykul. Why did Blizz name them all and not at least the npcs in Odyn's meat hall?.
    In the meantime almost every named pally is present at Light's hope and at Trueshot Lodge even the guards have names. All warriors get it Renfield (he's awesome tho).
    Furthermore it's just blank, there are almost no details/gimmicks compared to the Dreamgrove, Trueshot Lodge, etc.

Sorry for the rant. Sure, not all class halls are as awesome as the Dreamgrove, and the Skyhold is a cool concept, but it feels somewhat lazy.

The Death Knight Order Hall, in my opinion, was a copout. I can think of quite a few places we could have been stashed, rather than copying Acherus over and propping it up behind Dalaran. For instance, giving us an expanded first floor of ICC would have been incredible, and melded well with our lore.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Warrior: 8/10. Looks nice, odyn is in your order hall, valkyr are there, along with vry'kul. Good hall.

Hunter: 9/10. COZY, AND HUNTERISH! WOOHOO!

Warlock: 8/10. A little green, but fits the warlock. What save it is the demonic army you command. :") So beautiful.

Monk: 7.5/10. Looks mighty fine, not a fan of monks, but hell..I have a little love for asian culture too.

Paladin: 10/10. Coming from the dead hero status, to the class halls, and to the hall itself, it's amazing. Fits the paladin class perfectly. NO problems.

Rogue: 6/10. Fine, but fuck the sewers. Seems like you can take a shit in the sewers, and you wouldn't even care.

Mage: 10/10. Again, fits PERFECTLY for the mage.

Priest: 8/10. Fits the priest, but again..I don't play a priest...so..meh.

DK: 4/10. As much as I like acherus. It's so fucking bland, and blue. And while there is green lighting, If I wanted to see green, I could be a warlock. And lastly, Who wants to play a DK anymore when we have the new edgelord class? DHs for life.

DH: 9/10. A few things. 1. They have a fucking space-ship as their order hall, and while acherus is a flying thing too, it cannot go to space. 2. The campaign was and still is AMAZING to shit. 3. Illidan >>>> Arthas (Here comes all the arthas people wanting to kill me).

Shaman: 7/10. Never loved shamans, hated thrall, hated them in general. However, let me just say this...their order hall has lots of fucking bars. And..I will admit that...well...I'm jelly to shit that they have the elemental lords as their bitch.

Druid: 6/10. I'll give points to it being beautiful. However, I hate night elves, I didn't give a shit during yseras death, and lastly...fuck mal and tyrande.

9/10 for Dreamgrove (Druid).

Really kind of blew me away. Keeps the nostalgic feel of Moonglade but just does it better. The artwork and music are very fitting and really make me feel like a Druid. Not every class hall does that for me. From the streams weaving through to the barrow dens at the back, there's just a lot of old-school aspects that scream Druid.

6/10 for Dreadscar Rift (Warlock)

Honestly this one seems polarizing and I can see why. Its undeniable that the story behind how you get there and whatnot fits the class, but I just don't like being on a floating chunk of brimstone with a bunch of winding paths and demons wandering aimlessly. I think it was creative and well-done, I just don't find it visually appealing, personal opinion.

7/10 for Netherlight Temple (Priest)

Eh, its a church. It has stained glass, Na'aru, candles and all the fixings. I like the light/shadow juxtaposition reflected in the layout. Maybe its because I'm not far into the order hall campaign, but I just wish it was a little clearer why this temple is significant, etc, as it wasn't immediately clear from just the first few levels.

So far I've unlocked paladin, priest, rogue, hunter, shaman, warrior, demon hunter, and death knight by doing the little 30 minute intros. My paladin is the only toon I've leveled so far, and that class hall is probably my favorite. My rankings:

Paladin: 9.5/10
    Hunter: 8/10
    Priest: 8/10
    Demon Hunter: 7.5/10
    Rogue: 7.5/10
    Death Knight: 7/10
    Shaman: 7/10
    Warrior: 7/10

6/10 for Death Knight.

I do actually like Acherus. I've always liked Acherus. But after eight years of Acherus I've grown more bored of the decor than I have attached to it. It received a lick of paint, but it's still Acherus. I think this would have been helped a lot if they'd expanded upon that barren third floor that still has nothing on it. Monks also get a 'reused' hall but at least it's one only Pandaren saw and at 1-10 at that, as well as an ENTIRE island being open to them.

As flavourful as Acherus is, I really feel like they should have utilised ICC. Monks had an order hall already but they still moved elsewhere. It would have felt familiar, yet still very much need a big, big revamp to turn it into a viable Order Hall, just like the Monk one.
    Last edited by Bigby; 2016-09-07 at 05:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    7/10 for Paladin.

I enjoyed the story, but I would have preferred they just upgraded Light's Hope Chapel exterior and put the class hall out there. I don't like hiding underground as a Paladin, I also don't like there being giant windows with light shining through them underground.

10+ Year Old Account
    9/10 druid

no complaints, beautiful, great campaign. no issues.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtuzk View Post
    Demon Hunter - 5/10.
    Would've loved a portal like druids have, instead the Dalaran port doubles as the order hall teleport.
    Aesthetically it's a bit samey and bland, but pretty practical and straight forward to navigate around.
    I share exactly the same opinion.