Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    fuck that mount, its imposible to camp the orb with 20 people from another realm, fucking CRZ its the cancer of WoW

Terrible quest. No point doing it. Too many people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Terrible quest. No point doing it. Too many people.

So what you're saying is that Blizzard put in a Mount/Companion that NOT everyone can either throw gold at? You mean, some people who like a challenge have something to do? Holy crap guys, We must immediately complain about it, because this generation didn't cater to the entitled!

In all seriousness: This is challenging, if it wasn't what would be so special about this mount? IT'S HARD, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeleNC View Post
    So what you're saying is that Blizzard put in a Mount/Companion that NOT everyone can either throw gold at? You mean, some people who like a challenge have something to do? Holy crap guys, We must immediately complain about it, because this generation didn't cater to the entitled!

In all seriousness: This is challenging, if it wasn't what would be so special about this mount? IT'S HARD, get over it.
    There is hard and there is 100 people camping on an item that spawns (about) once an hour while regularly dying and having to run 3km for their corpse because there is no safespot from the geysirs.

That is not hard, it is not fun, it is stupid and punishing. And imo the location being crz cannot be intended.

Finding the caves was hard and fun (before having screenshots on the frontpage). Actually I was amazed how well hidden they were. Thinking about how to deal with the mobs guarding the 2nd and 3rd orb was hard and fun. This is not.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-07 at 09:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just really glad to not be on a PvP server right now.

It's banal. You're banal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    There is hard and there is 100 people camping on an item that spawns (about) once an hour while regularly dying and having to run 3km for their corpse because there is no safespot from the geysirs.

That is not hard, it is not fun, it is stupid and punishing. And imo the location being crz cannot be intended.

Finding the caves was hard and fun (before having screenshots on the frontpage). Actually I was amazed how well hidden they were. Thinking about how to deal with the mobs guarding the 2nd and 3rd orb was hard and fun. This is not.
    There isn't a safe spot for a reason, WHY people think that they can just AFK while right-clicking is their fault, not Blizzards. I am sure that the intent, was for people to fight for it. This hunger games. Everyone sits around the outside, and when it spawns, you run in and try to get it. Not like how people have made this.

It's very fun, because it's like a race. MMO's have a part of them that is designed around competition. This is a form of it.

I agree fully that they have done a great job at hiding these. I would have NEVER found these without the guide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    It's banal. You're banal.
    Name calling doesn't make you right or wrong. It does show your age though. :P

There isn't a safe spot for a reason, WHY people think that they can just AFK while right-clicking is their fault, not Blizzards.
    The problem is these people get it, undermining the idea of your mentioned race and if Blizzard intended it to be that way and players just say "Fuck it, I'll do it differently" and succeed it is bad design. And CRZ makes it a hundred times worse.

The one thing i really hate is that there is no fair chance. I cannot even see the orb because everyone stands directly 100% in it.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-07 at 09:17 PM.

To me, it's not the waiting, as I camped TLPD for 2.5 months solid to get it.

The "want to watch the world burn" players are the problem with the Kosumoth orbs; it's toy spamming and fel spreader spamming and whatever that awful thing is that makes everyone cry. Any opportunity to grief, annoy, inflame, or otherwise troll others, these people will go for, and sadly this gives them that opportunity in spades.

The waiting game, which blizzard loves to makes us play is sad and boring gameplay. I dislike waiting in one spot for something to spawn like Tlpd. Alani was a fun mount to farm because i was actually doing something. They should want me to be questing, or running bg's or dungeons not sitting at my desk watching netflix to distract me from boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by kellamknight View Post
    The waiting game, which blizzard loves to makes us play is sad and boring gameplay. I dislike waiting in one spot for something to spawn like Tlpd. Alani was a fun mount to farm because i was actually doing something. They should want me to be questing, or running bg's or dungeons not sitting at my desk watching netflix to distract me from boredom.
    If you can even do that. I've spent 45 minutes staring at the screen hardly daring to blink because another camper was waiting together with me and I didn't know when the last guy clicked it. This can be a terribly long time if you force yourself to constantly be ready to click the right button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kellamknight View Post
    The waiting game, which blizzard loves to makes us play is sad and boring gameplay.
    This isn't a bad game design, it's just people DON'T want to do it! Think about it this way. Imagine if everything in this game could be acquired in a matter of 1 month, yet the game was out for 2 years. Do you think Blizzard would still make big games like this? Absolutely not!

There needs to be features in this game that keeps people coming back. Either it be Professions, Rare Mounts, Raiding, Rehashed content. You name it, they'll do it. Don't blame the game or the game company for the reason you're either throwing money or gold at this game to keep it going.

This is also something that isn't REQUIRED for any progression in the game. This is flavor. If you never came to MMO-champ and saw this post, I would BET that 95% of the people complaining right now, WOULDN'T be there dying on Orb #6.

Deleted
    Ok I did everything... I run to the first orb but I could not even target it. Do you know any solution? And when should the quest pop up? After the orbs?

I had to hearth out. There are so many dead bodies, bones and people throwing down toys, i can not even see the orb anymore.

This isn't a bad game design, it's just people DON'T want to do it! Think about it this way. Imagine if everything in this game could be acquired in a matter of 1 month, yet the game was out for 2 years. Do you think Blizzard would still make big games like this? Absolutely not!

There needs to be features in this game that keeps people coming back. Either it be Professions, Rare Mounts, Raiding, Rehashed content. You name it, they'll do it. Don't blame the game or the game company for the reason you're either throwing money or gold at this game to keep it going.

This is also something that isn't REQUIRED for any progression in the game. This is flavor. If you never came to MMO-champ and saw this post, I would BET that 95% of the people complaining right now, WOULDN'T be there dying on Orb #6.
    This post doesn't have anything to do with anything discussed. It doesn't adress the players' behavior, it doesn't adress CRZ and it doesn't adress the problems. You are just saying: "Don't like it now? Come back later. And it's fine that it is utterly broken because you don't have to do it. That's not bad design"

And yes, I started this before it was on front page.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-07 at 09:38 PM.

Your idea of "challenging" in a game is really weird...

Deleted
    Failed attempt at 22.30, respawned at 23.39. 69 minute respawn for me.

There isn't a safe spot for a reason, WHY people think that they can just AFK while right-clicking is their fault, not Blizzards. I am sure that the intent, was for people to fight for it. This hunger games. Everyone sits around the outside, and when it spawns, you run in and try to get it. Not like how people have made this.

It's very fun, because it's like a race. MMO's have a part of them that is designed around competition. This is a form of it.

I agree fully that they have done a great job at hiding these. I would have NEVER found these without the guide.

- - - Updated - - -

Name calling doesn't make you right or wrong. It does show your age though. :P
    Fight for it? Mouse clicking now is combat? LOL

they just posted on twitter warcraftdevs that there is a orb hotfix inc. (can't post the link sadly)
    Last edited by yego; 2016-09-07 at 09:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Here is my advice.. wait till next expansion and then go get it, whats another mount when you got 300+