Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Lol at absolute imbeciles who say that it works as intended. Shooting through texture should not be intended. Just like basically meeleing with archer character just so sidewinders won't pull everything shouldn't be intended. That's just terrible design.

WTF?
    I just logged in after an hour break and i'm wondering what the hell is going on with the animation.
    Is it def just an animation update?

It's really distracting with the bullets just spraying everywhere like that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    WTF?
    I just logged in after an hour break and i'm wondering what the hell is going on with the animation.
    Is it def just an animation update?

It's really distracting with the bullets just spraying everywhere like that...
    I came here looking for that exact answer.. It looks fucking horrific after I logged out for 10mins or so when I was AFK for a bit.
    It looks like it has a wider pull radius but that may just be deceptive due to the new animation but it certainly looks bad now.

I don't understand the need for the change? it looked so much better before with bullets only spraying into actual targets in range...

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    I don't understand the need for the change? it looked so much better before with bullets only spraying into actual targets in range...
    If the change is on purpose then I could see what they are going for with it (trying to give more information about how big the cone is and how far it will hit) but this was the wrong way to do it. This implementation is just distracting and overall not that helpful anyway as it obscures the area and makes it more difficult to see where you need to be aiming to correct an angle.

I was in a cave the first time I came across the new animation. Expected a crap ton of adds to descend on me ...
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

I would like to see a barrage that would do what the old volley did, spawn an area where the attack would go.

Personally i think it fits better with the lore, and ambient than the machinegun that barrage is right now.

Deleted
    Old animation was way better. Hope its a bug.

Deleted
    Barrage is borderline OP and you're complaining about it? Maybe you should find a different game for yourself if even the easiest class in the game is too hard for you.

Barrage is a strong and OP skill (required no skill from the player, its basically a ranged Bladestorm), but as said, the biggest problem is how people use it without paying attention to range or other mobs around it. As I was lvling my Hunter adds I learned it the hard way. But I found its just easier to Disengage trough the pack then Barrage while facing your group, or just be at max range.

Last dungeon I was in I Barraged the first boss and the tank frantically ran side by side lol. He never said anything, but I'd imagine it was the fear Barrage brought. Switch to Barrage for boss fights and Volley for trash so he had no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    Barrage is a strong and OP skill (required no skill from the player, its basically a ranged Bladestorm).
    I'm sorry, what? Pretty sure not pulling half the dungeon with it is a skill all on its own. Certainly requires more skill than most abilities in the game.

Deleted
    The new animation is plain shit. With the old one the moment we saw bullets/arrows whizzing to the side we knew we had pulled and could feign death or at least be prepared. With this new shitty animation we're shotgunning at empty air.

I never had a problem in WoD, but now with the changes it's just annoying pulling all that crap from the sky. It didn't do that before and there's no amount of positioning that will avoid that. If your tank is cool with tanking all the birds in Azeroth, then it's all good. Or just remember to always feign immediately after barraging. Haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Barrage is borderline OP and you're complaining about it? Maybe you should find a different game for yourself if even the easiest class in the game is too hard for you.
    hmm. in a world where things like fel rush, fel barrage, windstrike, fists of fury [..] exist, i wonder that makes you think that barrage is borderline OP. Its one of the weaker aoe skills bound with a massive downside. But i guess havoc DHs are the new skill pinnacle among all wow classes so thats fine

Quote Originally Posted by CedricDur View Post
    The new animation is plain shit. With the old one the moment we saw bullets/arrows whizzing to the side we knew we had pulled and could feign death or at least be prepared. With this new shitty animation we're shotgunning at empty air.
    It really is awful. The first time I used it, I immediately feigned in panic. The second time, I thought it was a bug, and thus reported it. Now I find out its permanent, after stressing out about every cast in dungeons. Not a fan of this new change. :|

New animation is so bad, thought it was a glitch at first. Honestly barrage is just a stupid spell in general. huhuh I'm going to shoot a stream of a million arrows to every enemy in a cone radius. It's not fun or interesting at all. They can come up with a better spell than this. Hell, give us glaive toss back instead, that's already more interesting.

From Pve DPS perspective, barrage is overpowered, but yeah it's stupid if u say so

@EdiT: Let me explain

You literally lose 0 DPS on ST if adds come out, you just click ONE button with idk cooldown cuz not playing hunter, about 15 seconds? And boom skada goes crazy

While other casters like Fire mage or Ele shaman have to sweat A LOT more to get the DPS just "One click barrage with low CD" does.

Not to mention that class like shadow priest will never achieve that high dps on aoe

It's just really, really weird that hunters are so easy and so effective yet people still complain, like wtf?

BTW: Mage's cinderstorm is much harder to control. And I love it. Easy things are boring and stupid
    Last edited by Wenoxar; 2016-09-08 at 05:24 AM.

New animation is terrible indeed. I get what they were trying to do, but it just doesn't work.

Then don't be a huntard when using it