Thread: Unholy for 3's?

10+ Year Old Account

Unholy for 3's?

I've been away from the game for almost 2 years. I came back and had plans to run a shadowcleave comp with r/l friends warlock and rsham. In light of the latest round of nerfs (artifact) am i just setting myself up for disappointment.? I'm debating on just maining frost or going back to my pally. I plan on doing some RBG's and occasionally switching to blood for casual pve. Normally i wouldn't mind just switching specs on the fly but it seems like the artifact system really makes that counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by trueoner View Post
    I've been away from the game for almost 2 years. I came back and had plans to run a shadowcleave comp with r/l friends warlock and rsham. In light of the latest round of nerfs (artifact) am i just setting myself up for disappointment.? I'm debating on just maining frost or going back to my pally. I plan on doing some RBG's and occasionally switching to blood for casual pve. Normally i wouldn't mind just switching specs on the fly but it seems like the artifact system really makes that counterproductive.
    UH is extremely strong in 3s with more utility than frost. with good DT management you can out sustain almost anything. you will literally drag people into deep water and drown them.

As far as comps here is what i have been seeing as far as viability, UH,Spriest, Rham, UH WW rsham, , TSG, Walking dead, literally any cleave is super striong with unholy. especially with necro aura, spriest, afflock, anything shadow is super viable with them. they will be very strong. i could see them as easily being tier1 AS LONG as you have good DT MANAGEMENT. with the talent that reduces the CD of DT per every Death Coil, 200% damage to your pet is mandatory and requires as much uptime as possible to win. if you dont do good with pet management, UH WILLNNOT WORK.