Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I doubt DH-Havoc's dmg will be nerfed by a big margin, maybe a bit toned down but nothing big, i mean DH does not have anything else but High dmg, its their lore, DH's do not off heal, do not have insane spammable CC, and its a new Cash-Cow Class for Blizzard, they will keep it strong, not stupid OP but definitely very very strong, so i think the most you can expect are minor adjustments and tuning

I dont understand why people want bloodlet nerfed. I mean sure its absurd compared to the other talents in its row but if you look at DH as a whole its fairly well balanced
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I'd say change now, doesn't seem like you play the class because you enjoy it.
    It's the most fun I've ever had and something I've been waiting for a long time. I simply don't wish to play the new Hero Class only for it to be nerfed into oblivion in a few weeks. People need to read better.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    First off, I am enjoying my Vengeance DH very much. Although not truly-invincible (that'd be boring as elekk poo), they are still very resilient, especially with talents and traits. It is now my new main - sorry BM Hunter.

Second, it'd be nice if talent rows were open to us instead of having to select talents (ie. getting both Felblade and Fel Eruption instead of having to choose between them). One can dream...!

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    I dont understand why people want bloodlet nerfed. I mean sure its absurd compared to the other talents in its row but if you look at DH as a whole its fairly well balanced
    Mostly because the other two talents will never be able to shine given the synergy between Bloodlet, Momentum, Master of the Glaive (which is supposed to be a utility talent,) and even additional relics that boost it up.

It's putting an absurd amount of damage into a single talent and borderline single handedly propping up Havoc damage in mythics, and soon mythic+, because of how amazing it is and outright ridiculous at few target AoE while still being awesome for single target due to how well it works with VR-Momentum. And on top of that, buffing Felblade/First Blood isn't an option either due to the sheer amount of damage they have to do to remotely keep up even on pure single target where talents like Felblade are supposed to shine.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2016-09-07 at 05:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Uh-huh. I know who you're really working for, "Archdruid"

http://www.wowhead.com/item=141568
    I work for who I want, when I want.

Mostly I work for herbs though. I live for dem herbs. Dank herbs. Dreamleaaaaaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    They're talking purely about Bloodlet which is allowing amazing burst AoE on the smaller packs when combined with Momentum and Master of the Glaive while also being the best ST option by a large margin, even against things like Felblade which are ST only.
    Yeah, I saw, I deleted the post when I realized, sorry :P.

But yeah, Bloodlet has no rival in PvE at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexxidecimal View Post
    Whats your ilvl and spec if you don't mind me asking? I am not doubting you by any means I just want to compare. Currently I am 1 or 2 in five mans for bosses. I have done no heroics yet as I am only ilvl 805 and haven't played a ton. I have done maybe 10 dungeons. My AoE has always been top of the pack (except once with a WW monk who soundly beat me), but it's easy to see it's all burst AoE DPS, which as one can imagine is king of the hill in dungeons.

My single target DPS is around 135k on average. I have been able to get to 142 when I had nearly perfect execution. I feel like I am doing really well. I don't feel like I am nerf worthy however. I have been beaten by a WW monk, fire mage and a assassination rogue and a boomchicken (though to be fair he we were neck and neck, he only actually beat me out in damage done by less than 2000 points of damage). I was never trounced on damage and I have never been number 1 by a HUGE margin (again single target only here). The only time I felt like I was soundly beaten out was on AoE packs with that WW monk, but our single target was pretty close.

Just want to know where I stack up against others.
    My ilvl is 835 and my weapons at 823 ilvl.
    When i perfectly execute my rotation i do around 220-240k dps without any adds.

As for the AOE, we will generally lose out to fire mages, WW monks, Warriors..
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Yes they can?.........

Fury of the Illidary now only affects one target.
    Eye Beam now only affects one target.

AoE destroyed, single target unchanged.

What now?
    I'm assuming he meant that they couldn't easily do so in a way which isn't completely brain dead as your suggestion is.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're only play DH because it's OP you're doing it wrong.

I thought the same when I first started doing dungeons, but I think blizz wants DH's only DPS spec to be quite strong. Also, I know some people will disagree but DH isn't the absolute easiest class to play. I'm definitely not saying it's hard but anyone with a keyboard isn't just going to automatically top DPS at all times with it.

If you use a keyboard for Havoc, your performance will be in the toilet, because you can't Fel Rush and get back in melee range quickly. It's actually not an easy spec to play at all due to the mandatory repositioning.

Hunters and DH on trash packs are doing insane dps, seen few while running mythic pushing over 1.3mill dps ( DH ofc ). I feel so inadequate as a moonkin.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foleus View Post
    You guys need to relax. Demon Hunters are not getting a nerf. Please take a look at this:

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

You guys are basing the nerfs based off of dungeons? Seriously?

Everyone calm down, demon hunter is FINE. There are other classes that need more work than we do.
    I guess its time to switch to feral druid, 50% more dps than a moonkin is just stupid. Is that a class inbalance to blame or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Mafisto View Post
    So if a class/specc have good numbers the solution its nerf it ? lol

So if we think about it, its a circle that never ends, they will nerf the next specc that will be in first place, kkkkkkkk
    You must be new here

They'd also nerf UH, Rogues, and WW along side DH, and probably a few more

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    I guess its time to switch to feral druid, 50% more dps than a moonkin is just stupid. Is that a class inbalance to blame or something else?
    The numbers are bogus. Ignore them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You must be new here
    Yep, check my avatar info ^^

Open ur eyes next time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    My friend (Unholy DK) who I am doing Mythics with says he can "feel the nerf" incoming because I'm always first on AoE dmg...what do?
    I've yet to lose DPS on a Mythic boss this entire xpack on my Outlaw Rogue, literally. Should I be worried and reroll class?! No. Because he's fun af regardless of the numbers... Play something you enjoy man.

Don't let buffs/nerfs affect what you play. Balance changes happen all the time. If you're having fun and are good at the class, you'll be fine.