10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Good response. I agree. People make mistakes and change their minds all the time. The one issue I have with Hillary however is her mistakes with the emails marked with a C, could have damaged the security of the nation ( and who knows, may have ). She has already proved she can not be trusted with critical information in dealing with national security.
    Trump, without having any security clearance, has already joked about foreign interest hacking into US. Trump, without access to US economy, has bribed officials, been bailed out by the tax payer and proposes making loopholes part of the tax code, by making corporate taxes that low. The idea that Trump needs to be treated like a new born, because all of his failures and misdeeds were due to his previous work, is idiotic. If you actually compare the two, Trump's or John Baron's, history is far worse than you can imagine about Hillary. This is a guy who has screwed over just about every partner, every tenant and every supporter. Remember when he told you, that you are missing the obvious? Trump might have been right there... You are...

This email situation is something I am sure her and the democratic party would like to fade away. Not going to happen. It will be alive and poking at her reputation right up to election day and who knows how long afterwards no matter if she wins or loses.
    Nope, regardless of the election, once it's over, you will never hear about it again. See Swiftboat and ACORN...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Nah dude, its all Hillary's fault... Haven't you read the thread?
    We are making the same exact mistake with Trump. We never learn...

- - - Updated - - -

Don't elect Hillary, because she voted based on fear mongering! Vote Trump, because his whole basis is fear mongering!

If the way the war was justified and played out in the public eye is your issue, your target should be Trump. Who uses the same exact fear mongering to get elected. You supported the war to stop terrorists, now you will vote for a guy who would fundamentally change our country, by introducing law definined by religion, to stop those very same terrorists. Makes no fucking sense...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump, without having any security clearance, has already joked about foreign interest hacking into US. Trump, without access to US economy, has bribed officials, been bailed out by the tax payer and proposes making loopholes part of the tax code, by making corporate taxes that low. The idea that Trump needs to be treated like a new born, because all of his failures and misdeeds were due to his previous work, is idiotic. If you actually compare the two, Trump's or John Baron's, history is far worse than you can imagine about Hillary. This is a guy who has screwed over just about every partner, every tenant and every supporter. Remember when he told you, that you are missing the obvious? Trump might have been right there... You are...

Nope, regardless of the election, once it's over, you will never hear about it again. See Swiftboat and ACORN...

- - - Updated - - -

We are making the same exact mistake with Trump. We never learn...
    I'm curious who you think pays corporate taxes. You know it's the consumer, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    ...only one is a proven warmonger who shamelessly lied to get us into a war that caused massive human suffering and totally screwed over millions and millions of people...
    George W Bush?

In tonight's forum they were throwing Donald so many soft balls and Hillary got nothing but fast pitches, especially from the audience. If Trumo can answer a question from an audience member with "Yes, undoubtedly." Then it was a wasted question and way too soft but Hillarys first question is a guy saying she should be in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'm curious who you think pays corporate taxes. You know it's the consumer, right?

A corporate tax is a levy placed on the profit of a firm to raise taxes. After operating earnings is calculated by deducting expenses including the cost of goods sold (COGS) and depreciation from revenues, enacted tax rates are applied to generate a legal obligation the business owes the government.

One google search away dispels the ignorance of the Donald Dump supporter once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    That's an overly simplistic view of it. Especially if you have a multinational company.

Or, said another way, a reduction in corporate taxes would not automatically result in lower consumer prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    That's an overly simplistic view of it. Especially if you have a multinational company.

Or, said another way, a reduction in corporate taxes would not automatically result in lower consumer prices.
    Yeah corporations are there to make a profit and more specifically if a publicly traded company to increase their stock to their shareholders. I always chuckle at the "decrease taxes and we will get more jobs". Plain and simply, businesses hire people to increase revenue of a product or service. They do not hire people just for employment numbers.

Trump was always against the war in Iraq?

https://youtu.be/77P6fxa2KOs?t=1m35s

Man, TRUMP looked TERRIBLE tonight. If this was a preview for the debates Trump is going to get raped and it'll be his fault just like how he blames the women who are raped in the military.

Praising Putin, saying the biggest mistake in the Iraq war was not taking the oil, attacking generals saying they are all incompetent. What a fucking winner. His only saving grace was Matt Lauer not challenging him on any of his lies and contradictions while trying to make Hillary's email controversy something more than it actually should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    attacking generals saying they are all incompetent.
    I didn't see this but someone needs to tell Trump that going after the military -- one of the GOP's key demographic segments is a terrible idea.

Man, TRUMP looked TERRIBLE tonight. If this was a preview for the debates Trump is going to get raped and it'll be his fault just like how he blames the women who are raped in the military.

Praising Putin, saying the biggest mistake in the Iraq war was not taking the oil, attacking generals saying they are all incompetent. What a fucking winner. His only saving grace was Matt Lauer not challenging him on any of his lies and contradictions while trying to make Hillary's email controversy something more than it actually should be.
    Not only that but Trump seems to think he can appoint Generals. He also stated that in confidential de briefs he was told all the things that Obama didn't take heed of and already people who have been involved in these debriefings in the past have come out to say that such things are never in confidential debriefings.

I am sure that women in the military line will end up being in an advertisement. Hes already having a hard time with women, especially republican women. This does not help. I Know the military guys in our guild were mocking him over the oil comment and someone in mumble asking "dude do you even know what a SOFA agreement is?". About the only thing one of them could get behind is allowing veterans to get treatment in the private sector but this is a common republican policy position.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Not only that but Trump seems to think he can appoint Generals. .

I literally laughed out loud with that comment. One of our military guys asked "is this really happening a guy like this somehow ended up being a Representative of the republican party"

I love Trump praising Putin. Then becoming frustrated and ranting how he is going to "take back our country". "Putin is more of a leader than Obama". Wow!

He basically wants dictator power.

Oh boy, I missed the forum because of work. Going to have to find a recording of it some place when I get home and give it a listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    I love Trump praising Putin. Then becoming frustrated and ranting how he is going to "take back our country". "Putin is more of a leader than Obama". Wow!

He basically wants dictator power.
    The woman comment is going to hurt him. I can imagine that being put into a media buyout within weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    About the only thing one of them could get behind is allowing veterans to get treatment in the private sector but this is a common republican policy position.
    Why isn't this a thing? Is it because of the cost of insurance for private care? Or are there concerns about the VA being viable if too many vets go to private insurance? I'm struggling to see the objections to something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Why isn't this a thing? Is it because of the cost of insurance for private care? Or are there concerns about the VA being viable if too many vets go to private insurance? I'm struggling to see the objections to something like this.
    Basically its the same argument for single payer. Since they lock in a large group of people (veterans) they have more power to dictate costs when it comes to purchasing goods and services which in the long run would keep costs down. The problem is a supply vs demand issue of actually getting in (ie doctors would rather enter private practice than public because they can make more money, locations, technology causing a bottleneck in getting started) . Service and costs are great when you get in the problem is servicing all of our veterans in a timely fashion.

Another arguement is these doctors specialize in Military issues so they are more apt to notice military related issues a private doctor might not notice in time like signs of PTSD.
    Last edited by akris15; 2016-09-08 at 01:41 AM.

I don't understand how anyone associated with the military could vote Trump after seeing this. I didn't understand how they could before tonight either, so who knows. It would be like handing a toddler a loaded gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I don't understand how anyone associated with the military could vote Trump after seeing this. I didn't understand how they could before tonight either, so who knows. It would be like handing a toddler a loaded gun.
    I work for DOD and I have kept pointing out our military representatives, contractors and civilian servicemen (most of whom are veterans) are conflicted because they don't trust Trump at all but they feel like Clinton is going to continue Obama's policies although she tends to be a bit more friendly to the military historically. Contractors especially don't like Trump from my experience and I work with MOCAS (big buck contracts like Boeing). I been saying for months is hes going to lose Virginia because the Military doesn't like Trump which historically comes home for Republicans. Honestly most people who I work for that I know are Republican are voting Johnson as a vote of no confidence and this is in a swing state.

Its probably different in the rank and file warfighters but I am sure there is plenty of diverse opinion there.
    Last edited by akris15; 2016-09-08 at 01:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary stood and walked around during the forum. Donald Trump sat down the entire time.

Is something wrong with Donald's health? Is he not able to stand for prolonged periods of time anymore?

I'm just asking questions.
    Eat yo vegetables