This forum has been the like toughest questions I've heard the entire election and its 12 mins in. This is pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    This forum has been the like toughest questions I've heard the entire election and its 12 mins in. This is pretty interesting.
    they're being brutal with clinton or trump? or both?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    they're being brutal with clinton or trump? or both?
    Both, Clinton got hit over the email stuff, Trump got hit over his Putin praise and lack of any specifics on anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hey guys look, the Republican director of the FBI is shilling for Hillary again!" - Delusional right wingers on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    "Hey guys look, the Republican director of the FBI is shilling for Hillary again!" - Delusional right wingers on this forum.
    Sadly that's the case today. If it doesn't completely agree 100% with their fantasy, then it's clearly "sold out to the "left". Which basically means to the regressive white-trash level of America that the CIA, the FBI, the Secret Service, the IRS, the SCOTUS, Facebook, Youtube, Politifact, CNN, MSNBC, Politifact, even FOX News now and pretty much EVERYTHING under the sun (even the "mods" on these forums) are secret Liberal shills.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    There is a difference between having a cold or bronchitis and being about to die and should be disqualified from the presidency, which is what the insinuation is.
    Certainly. It seems to be persistent or recurring, but that hardly makes it debilitating.
    I put more stock in side effects from her anti-coagulants being an issue than this cough.

Then again, I've watched too much anime, so a persistent cough is just a death knell.

I'm kidding I'm kidding

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Certainly. It seems to be persistent or recurring, but that hardly makes it debilitating.
    Yeah, that's the thing with coughs -- they stick around FOREEEEEEEEEEEEVER. One of these days I'll look up why that is.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hillary Clinton has the distinct disadvantage of being backed by every institution and a great number of people American's rightly hate and revile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hillary Clinton has the distinct disadvantage of being backed by every institution and a great number of people American's rightly hate and revile.
    http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016...rsement-video/

7+ Year Old Account
    A.... versus, Most.

It is amazing how quickly "lefties," forget their dislike of the military industrial complex, banking institutions, ect.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Yeah, that's the thing with coughs -- they stick around FOREEEEEEEEEEEEVER. One of these days I'll look up why that is.
    There's no one reason. Poor air quality, repeat infections, too little sleep preventing recovery, stress, exposure to allergens(which is what her party is saying I think), tons of fairly innocuous things cause coughs to stick around. I grew up as an asthmatic in a socal industrial valley before the EPA got the California air looking blue again, so I'm maybe a little too familiar with why coughs last forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I found it to be worthwhile, though 30 minutes for each candidate was far too short. The questions were rushed, and the answers often lacked detail.

I will say, Hillary did a fairly good job of sounding intelligent. If there's one thing she knows well, it's foreign policy. We already knew that, but tonight she reinforced that idea.

Trump was a bit of a loose cannon as usual. Replacing our current Generals, taking over the oil reserves of sovereign nations, complimenting Putin, sexual assault tweet double down, saying he knows more about ISIS than our Generals...etc.

And honestly, he got pretty soft questions. Nothing on the Khans, NATO, or nuclear proliferation.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    I found it to be worthwhile, though 30 minutes for each candidate was far too short. The questions were rushed, and the answers often lacked detail.
    Yeah Lauer was trying to rush Clinton as she was explaining her position. This should have been a 2 hour event and both sides having 45-50 minutes a piece (assuming commercials and stuff).

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Yeah Lauer was trying to rush Clinton as she was explaining her position. This should have been a 2 hour event and both sides having 45-50 minutes a piece (assuming commercials and stuff).
    I wonder if one person or both only wanted an hour time and 30 minutes apiece.

A.... versus, Most.

It is amazing how quickly "lefties," forget their dislike of the military industrial complex, banking institutions, ect.
    Says the person backing the guy who is trying to coax black voters to join him, yet is the one who championed and led the Birther movement against Obama based on nothing more than the color of his skin and his non Anglo-Saxxon name.

A.... versus, Most.

youre a left leaning person?
    if that's the case, why on earth you could support the donald? you know of something called pragmatism? and that if the donald gets to the presidency he will appoint at least 2 judges on the SCOTUS, leaving it as the most conservative one in generations, thus putting the progressive agenda in jeopardy for at least 10-15 years?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    youre a left leaning person?
    if that's the case, why on earth you could support the donald? you know of something called pragmatism? and that if the donald gets to the presidency he will appoint at least 2 judges on the SCOTUS, leaving it as the most conservative one in generations, thus putting the progressive agenda in jeopardy for at least 10-15 years?
    I never said I supported "The Donald."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Says the person backing the guy who is trying to coax black voters to join him, yet is the one who championed and led the Birther movement against Obama based on nothing more than the color of his skin and his non Anglo-Saxxon name.
    ..... And I never said to vote for Trump?

Trump got softball questions, if you can answer a question with, "Yes, undoubtedly." That question is too easy to answer. Hillarys first question comes from a republican who ends his question how she should be in prison.

In this case trump ran around like a gorilla with a bright red baboons ass.

A.... versus, Most.

Its amazing to me how you make bullshit claims then walk them back while attacking your favorite strawman of "fake liberals".

Almost like you're exactly the kind of reflex partisan you bitch about every other day in the Trump thread.

A while back I talked about Neutrality versus Objectivity and how they are in fact mutually exclusive. Check out this quote from Chris Mathews:

"Chris Matthews just said that if Matt Lauer called out Trump for telling lies, that would be expressing an opinion, and not being neutral."

https://twitter.com/wilw/status/773707216864022528

Do you see what I mean? Objectively Trump is lying. We have video evidence. But to call him out would violate Neutrality. The nonsense here is of course that THERE IS NO ONE ELSE THERE BUT LAUER AND ONLY HE CAN CALL HIM OUT