Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetherosCraig View Post
    Possible CRZ fix for it on the way? Orb #6 on EU is a nightmare with it being CRZ https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...272?lang=en-gb
    That orb isn't in legion zones. It's in the great sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Wish this secret reimained a secret for some super secret elite club of secrets.

Really well made, im a big fan of puzzle box of yogg-saron.
    Last edited by meheez; 2016-09-07 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    this phasing crap sucks. I was waiting for 30 minutes on the orb #2. Then without moving or even pressing anything, it changes me to another phase in which the guy said: Well someone just looted this a minute ago. Like how am I suppose to wait if it's changing me to another phase after 30 minutes of waiting
    EDIT: Lol it just swapped me phases again for 5 seconds, saw another player then disappeared again back to my normal phase I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I hate it when they nerf fun. I understand if something is unbalanced, but 15 mins kite cd? So useless. Demon Hunters have no cooldown on their "kite".

Thankfully I have a ton of goblin glider kits that have only 3 min CD. Byebye kite!

I think this is exactly why they removed it, The Demon Hunter class having a built-in kite effect is a benefit to playing that class, giving everyone access to a 2 min CD kite "Cheapens" it for DH players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you still see the Orb even when someone else has clicked it? I'm staring right at the first orb and it isn't clickable. I completed the other steps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Ok I did everything... I run to the first orb but I could not even target it. Do you know any solution? And when should the quest pop up? After the orbs?
    Same thing happened to me, I was in the cave and could see the orb but couldn't interact with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    Can you still see the Orb even when someone else has clicked it? I'm staring right at the first orb and it isn't clickable. I completed the other steps.

- - - Updated - - -

Same thing happened to me, I was in the cave and could see the orb but couldn't interact with it.

ALL orbs are ALWAYS there. When you can click on it you get a cogwheel, it lights up and you hear faint whispers and then it stops.

Good lord .... 6th orb over 70 people sitting on it.
    /sig

Just watched the video of the new Jellyfish mount... Is that Putin riding it?

People keep mentioning a hotfix, anyone know what its supposed to do if in fact its real?
    /sig

Quote Originally Posted by ZeleNC View Post
    There isn't a safe spot for a reason, WHY people think that they can just AFK while right-clicking is their fault, not Blizzards. I am sure that the intent, was for people to fight for it. This hunger games. Everyone sits around the outside, and when it spawns, you run in and try to get it. Not like how people have made this.

It's very fun, because it's like a race. MMO's have a part of them that is designed around competition. This is a form of it.

I agree fully that they have done a great job at hiding these. I would have NEVER found these without the guide.

- - - Updated - - -

Name calling doesn't make you right or wrong. It does show your age though. :P
    Zele, your cookie cutter, generic, self masturbatorial, painstakingly banal response is banal...Name calling solves every problem

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    can you please explain some stuff about the orb ( does it go away the order if u DC or relog ) and have to start again
    can it be possible that it spwns more than 50 min ( IF ) so do i need to start from the beginning or from the first orb ?
    how do i know if i made a mistake (can't click on it again or something )

Quote Originally Posted by partolo View Post
    can you please explain some stuff about the orb ( does it go away the order if u DC or relog ) and have to start again
    can it be possible that it spwns more than 50 min ( IF ) so do i need to start from the beginning or from the first orb ?
    how do i know if i made a mistake (can't click on it again or something )
    No need to start again, clicking the orb completes a quest. Once you clicked it that one is done. Use the macro to make sure you get each orb in order.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    No need to start again, clicking the orb completes a quest. Once you clicked it that one is done. Use the macro to make sure you get each orb in order.
    but i dont have a quest i am just clicking it in the order

Quote Originally Posted by partolo View Post
    but i dont have a quest i am just clicking it in the order
    You don't need to have any quest, it just auto completes a hidden quest when you click the orb.

Wait...did I miss something or did they also change the Barrage animation for hunters?

15+ Year Old Account
    The hotfix "An unintended increase in player population in certain zones, notably Class Halls, has been fixed" is either not live or it didn't fix anything. Still a lot of people from other servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    so US gets a pet and EU gets a mount?

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    You don't need to have any quest, it just auto completes a hidden quest when you click the orb.
    A few questions about the quests.

Does doing the orbs out of order reset the quests? Or can you not click them out of order, and once youve done the quests, it's done.

How do I get the mount if Ive already got the quest? Does having the final quest done just trigger World Quests, or do I have to do it again to get the other WQ? In that case, the quests would need to reset in that case right?

If they reset, do I have a time limit to get this done, or can I do orbs 1-5 now, and 6-10 3 months from now?

Entire realm (crzed), once every 50 mins...

No thank you. There were people in GD crying over how not everyone was respecting the line!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeowrynn View Post
    I want to know, if it takes all this complicated orb searching to summon Kosumoth, why was he up day two of the expansion? When I went out exploring on my 102 toon, he emote/whispered a thing, I looked up the mob... went all the way to the Eye of Azshara (off Dalaran as an Orca) and there he was.

I didn't attack him because he was a level 110 rare elite that would have eaten me. I just assumed he was a normal world boss and went on. Nothing said anything about all this mess to summon him, so I thought nothing of his presence. I took no Sceenshots. He was there though.

Now I read all these crazy things to "unlock" him, but he wasn't locked? I am very confused!
    He's still there, but mount drop chance is 1/1000 (according to data from Rarity).

BUT

If you do whole thing with orbs you will get it with 100% chance. Not even from drop, but as reward from world quest. Confirmed, I was in group where was a guy who completed this madness. :P

i.imgur.com/7oBtH0G.j p g